***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Ok my boobs are feeling woefully small...I'm bigger than normal and I'm still only a B!!!! :cry:

:haha: your not only lovely I'm just the same! x

Ladies, I'd LOVE to have little boobies, my wee sis's were so big she had to have a reduction. It's not fun. Men talk to your chest. They don't even try to hide it. :grr:

:haha::haha: I'm happy with small boobs, less pain, but Hubby is a bit miffed that even when pregnant they are so small...:haha:...Oh well!

Just a quick update that my EDD is now 23rd Jan after my scan a couple of weeks ago and I made it to 2nd tri - yay me!

Has everyone made it over to the second trimester yet? :happydance:

Please can I be moved to the 1st, thanks x

Went for my scan today :dance: Baby is growing well and doc thinks it's a girl but told me not to shop for pink as yet. Well I'm shopping for pink and will just leave the tags on, lol. I sooo badly want a girl!

Here are some pics...

EDIT: Have a look at the nub in pic 3+4 and let me know what you think

Attachments

• 16wks scan (1).JPG
    16wks scan (1).JPG
    35 KB · Views: 4
  • 16wks scan (2).jpg
    16wks scan (2).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 16wks scan (3).jpg
    16wks scan (3).jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 16wks scan (4).jpg
    16wks scan (4).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 16wks scan (5).jpg
    16wks scan (5).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
Went for my scan today :dance: Baby is growing well and doc thinks it's a girl but told me not to shop for pink as yet. Well I'm shopping for pink and will just leave the tags on, lol. I sooo badly want a girl!

Here are some pics...

EDIT: Have a look at the nub in pic 3+4 and let me know what you think

your pics are great. i cant wait till my 20wk scan to see all is ok and see what we are having its my 1st time so all so new to me lol scan seems so far away for us though :o)

glad you had a great scan, be lovely if your little girl doesn't grow a willy :haha:. Will you have a private scan to confirm or you just staying pink with tags!

Congrats bump buddy! xx

Hi girls!

I am Paula and I am 14 weeks pregnant and am due on the 26th of January 2011. This will be my second baby as I have a 21 month old little boy called Tristan.

xxx

Hi Paula, How strange I am pregnant with my 2nd child and due 26th january :) I have just moved over to 2nd trimester too :) bump buddies?? x

Welcome Paula :hi:

Thanks Ladies for the comments. I am so impatient having to count down until the next scan. I know I should just enjoy every moment as it goes but all I want is to see my baby :baby: Just 27days till the next one and then I'm sure he'll tell us for sure what we're having :)

Anyone still having scans this week. Good Luck Lucia for yours on Saturday!

Hi Girls,

I've been in Febs lovebugs for the last wee while but found out today at my 12wk scan that i'm actually 14+2 and indeed a January Jellybean.

So hi to you all and hope to get to know you all pretty soon.

Lynne xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->