***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

HI Lovealittle, your avatar scan photo is amazingly clear! Should see ours!-it looks like a snow storm in Siberia!:haha: We still think it's gorgeous though. :cloud9:

Thanks noja - it was a private scan we had done so that might be why the quality is a bit better. I also took my scan pics to a photography shop and got them printed on photo paper so we can save the originals in a safe place and put onto a CD.

Evening all I think I was around 14 weeks when I popped pics on FB

My boobs are an E at the moment, they haven't grown in pregnancy as im still breast feeding (my sports feeding bras are DD)

I'm struggling with bending over while sat down it's making nappy changes interesting.

Im still being sick (I cant eat a sandwich without being :sick:) I can eat oter things but not sandwiches :shrug:

Hi everybody..glad to be here..was beginning to think that this tri was never coming..lol Im due Jan 6 and wont find out foro 3 more weeks what Im having:D exciting:happydance:

Hi Ladies .. Im Due The 22nd And Im Not Going To Find Out What Im Having x

I hope everybody is ok. I have had a tummy bug for the past three days now :( I hope it goes away soon I dont want it to harm my baby. :cry:

I hope everybody is ok. I have had a tummy bug for the past three days now :( I hope it goes away soon I dont want it to harm my baby. :cry:

Hi Hun I had one all last week too I think it's going around- had 16 week midwife check up last week too and she said tummy bugs won't harm baby x

Hope you're feeling better soon Naomi x x

I've had a bad throat for a couple of days and it's really annoying, might have to go to the drs and see if I can take anything. I can't yell at the kids and they're all home for the holidays now!

Welcome to all the new arrivals to 2nd tri *waves*

Are there any ladies having scans or anything next week? Less than 4 weeks to mine and I'm so looking forward to it! And I heard the heartbeat on thursday when I saw the m/w - so reassuring. There really is someone in there lol

Hi ladies, hope everyone's having a good weekend, hope you're feeling better Naomi, It's ok to take dioralyte while you're preggers by the way, I had a nasty bug when I was only 3 weeks, doc said to take it.

Hope you feel better soon Naomi its awful!!! I had it at 11 wks and was so worried :hugs:

Hope everyone is ok? xx

Ok my boobs are feeling woefully small...I'm bigger than normal and I'm still only a B!!!! :cry:

Thanks everyone, I am feeling better today so hopefully the worst is over. :thumbup:

I have got my VBAC appointment next Friday, I have soooo many questions I want to ask. I really do not know what to do???? Is anybody else in this position? x

hi new to this i'm due jan 7th can i ask what does VBAC mean?

Hi hope07

VBAC is a vaginal birth after a c-section, basically I had to have an emergency c-section with my daughter as she was in distress and we lost her heart beat completley at one point. I am so scared that this will happen again i'm not sure whether to ask for an elective c-section or not. :wacko:

They do try and talk you into having a vaginal birth, and I know the recovery will be a lot easier and quicker, it's just soooo confusing. :dohh:

oh thanks! its our first baby and its very exciting and scary and i never thought it would be like this!
cant help but worrying about everything!

Hope your appointment goes well Naomi x x

Are you going to write down all the questions you have? I always do that or I forget otherwise :dohh: After being in an emergancy situation it must be quite worrying. Remember you have to make the right decision for you and your family and sod what the drs want, they have their targets to meet and their statistics to worry about. Good luck x x

Hope your appointment goes well Naomi x x

Are you going to write down all the questions you have? I always do that or I forget otherwise :dohh: After being in an emergancy situation it must be quite worrying. Remember you have to make the right decision for you and your family and sod what the drs want, they have their targets to meet and their statistics to worry about. Good luck x x

Thanks hun.

I have written all my questions down, just hope I can make the right decision. I think they are trying to cut down the number of c-sections but, surely in my case they will allow me to have one. Will find out soon I suppose. x

hope all goes well at your appointment naomi :hugs: 3 weeks till my gender scan ,im so excited <3

Well I changed my gender scan from Fri, 30th to Wed, 28th. Friday is too far away, lol.

Naomi, I also can't quite decide what to do. I love the thought of an elective caesar and knowing exactly when and how things are going to happen, lol. But at the same time I can't bare the thought of being in so much pain again while trying to enjoy a newborn baby. But there are so many things that put me off about going for natural. I'm going to have to leave it till it's closer to the time to make that decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->