***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Well I changed my gender scan from Fri, 30th to Wed, 28th. Friday is too far away, lol.

Naomi, I also can't quite decide what to do. I love the thought of an elective caesar and knowing exactly when and how things are going to happen, lol. But at the same time I can't bare the thought of being in so much pain again while trying to enjoy a newborn baby. But there are so many things that put me off about going for natural. I'm going to have to leave it till it's closer to the time to make that decision.

28th of this month? if so yours is few days before mine I have mine this saturday im so excited just hope its accurate as i'll be 16 weeks + 2

anyone else definatly feeling flutters/kicks? I think I felt a little movement this morning but still unsure :-/

I started off as a FF, have already gone to a G, have no idea where it's all going to end ...!! :wacko:(or where DH's grin will end for that matter!)

OMG I started off a C, went up to an E and now E bras dont seem to be fitting! It's costing me a fortune in bras, I'm getting to the point of just buying hammocks for them they are so big! I'm 4ft10 and a size 6 normally so you can imagine how ridiculously top heavy I look! Any moment now I'm going to topple over!

mine have got huge too I was quite a large size A im about C now

Hi ladies!

I just wanted to post a pic of my bump (taken at 16+3) which seems to be growing by the day. My belly button has completely flattened out already!

What about your January Jellybean bumps?

cute bump bigger than mine I have quite a low bump at the moment it pratrudes mostly at the bottom

I think they are trying to cut down the number of c-sections but, surely in my case they will allow me to have one. Will find out soon I suppose. x

Naomicourt, my Auntie had a C section with all three of her children. I know she had complications with the first and so on medical grounds they said she could have c sections with her other two. If they don't seem convinced maybe ask them to check your notes from your last pregnancy/labour.

Hope the appointment goes well x

hi, can i go on 30th Jan please?
i was a feb love bug due on feb 2nd but after scan i'm now ahead :thumbup:

anyone else definatly feeling flutters/kicks? I think I felt a little movement this morning but still unsure :-/

Still nothing here:cry:

Don't worry I'm 18 weeks and still nothing! I have anterior placenta so I won't feel anything until 20-22 weeks I've been told. I do feel the odd twinge but nothing that remotely feels like kicking! I'm just trying to be patient.

With regards to C Sections, I've been told if my baby if over 7lb I'll have to have one de to my size (am 4ft10 and size 6) so was a bit down about that when I was first told. Now I'm just going to take it as it comes as theres plusses and minuses for both sides. I think I wld prefer an epi and to try vaginal birth but if I have to go down C route so be it. But I know with you having probs before Naomi, you must be concerned, don't let the docs bully you into anything!

Hi Lucia, yes my scan is on the 28th of this month!!! Good Luck with yours. I hope they can see. I still haven't felt anything yet which is making me even more nervous about my scan although something's happening because I seem to be growing by the day.

Hi, Ive been having a few flutters/kicks/movements (whatever Baby is doing in there :p) for about 10 days now. OH isnt 100% sure but he thinks the other night he felt baby hit/kick his face. Might sound strange but OH puts his head on my bump every night and says hello to baby, explains that he is daddy and looking forward to meeting baby and then gives baby a kiss. He did this all the way through with our last pregnancy and I think its really sweet.

Some ladies dont feel anything till much later on, with our last pregnancy I think I was round about 20 - 21 weeks when I first felt movement. Dont panic if your not feeling anything yet, baby will more than make up for it once you start feeling movements.

Hope everyone is ok and settling into 2nd trimester. Good luck to everyone who has scans or appointments this week :hugs:

got my 20wk scan date today going to be on 13th sept at 3pm seems so long away but im sure it will go fast last few weeks have :o) was probably helped by fact i was told i was 12wks then on 22nd july at 12wk scan got told i was actually 14 wks :o) hows everyone doing? xx

Tinkerbellfan, it will go fast. Mine has! I got my 20 week scan appointment when I was about 12 weeks and it seemed ages then - now it's 3 weeks on friday!

I feel like I'm running out of time already :(

i felt butterflies since 13 weeks now when laying down at night i will get a few *thumps* :):) dont really feel anything during the day tho maybe the odd movement ,im usually to busy to notice i guess ...i cant wait for the big kicks <3

also hope you feel better really really soon Naomi xxxx:hugs:

Ok my boobs are feeling woefully small...I'm bigger than normal and I'm still only a B!!!! :cry:

:haha: your not only lovely I'm just the same! x

Ladies, I'd LOVE to have little boobies, my wee sis's were so big she had to have a reduction. It's not fun. Men talk to your chest. They don't even try to hide it. :grr:

Hi hope07

VBAC is a vaginal birth after a c-section, basically I had to have an emergency c-section with my daughter as she was in distress and we lost her heart beat completley at one point. I am so scared that this will happen again i'm not sure whether to ask for an elective c-section or not. :wacko:

They do try and talk you into having a vaginal birth, and I know the recovery will be a lot easier and quicker, it's just soooo confusing. :dohh:

Hope your appointment went ok Naomi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->