***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Let us know how that goes Tara! Either way there's not much longer you can be kept waiting to meet your gorgeous LO x

Well I think it's inevitable that I will be last off for a scan today it will be interesting to see a full term baby on a scan

Well I think it's inevitable that I will be last off for a scan today it will be interesting to see a full term baby on a scan

Oooh good luck with the scan hun.
Let us know how it goes.
Was it you who decided you were going to refuse induction if all is well?

Good Luck TLC. When are they going to induce you?

Still nought happening here.
How you doing Susie? are you still with us?! x

I have to wait until they call me so it could be any time.

Scan went well couldn't see much but at least all is ok, it is me who doesn't want to be induced but at some point I may have to admit defeat but not yet

whos susies text buddy?lol reminds me of toy story and their moving buddies

oooh there is no susie!! I will be mighty jealous but mighty pleased for her.
I think Joanna is Susie's text buddy.

Hi guys had another sweep today and got sent to hospital with high bp. Sent me home but took some blood. Will post a fuller story later - 2 to 3 cm dilated but still no labour!

awwww susie i was excited then although slightly obsessive

I'm Joanna just texted susie as she posted lol glad your ok Hun, I have a sweep tomorrow not looking forward to it , is it painful?

lol... we are all on tenterhooks...

2-3cm is good though Susie... definitely getting close hun!
I've got to wait til Wednesday for another sweep although thinking about send OH up there for a route around later. :rofl:

Hey ladies just wanted to say hi! Haven't had time to read through all the back pages lol. It's been our first day at home alone today without daddy.

Toby has been a good boy, although has wanted feeding lots again! Even managed a trip out to the shops on my own in the car and got the pram sorted and everything! Feel dead chuffed I can manage on my own.

Sweeps don't hurt Joanna. Just feel uncomfy and a bit odd. I had one in the hospital before they induced me as they needed to 'sweep around' to see if my membranes had gone or not! Was a bit like a more vigourous smear test!

Glad to see all is well over here and can't wait to see you all over in the jb mummies thread! xxx

Susie you might go before me! I'm still waiting for the hospital to call if they do call today but it's only 12:00 here so there is still hope!

Congrats Lauren!!!! I'm glad to hear Ryan is OK and that you got your home birth. Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->