***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Hi you guys putting you out of your suspense early this am! No labour yet - come on son. Went to MW yesterday and had second sweep but they were concerned about my blood pressure. Then had to go to delivery quite for monitoring. Michael is fine and I dont have pre eclampsia :) took blood off me but let me out again. Induction was Friday but my birth partner cant come so they let me have Sunday in the vain that it is better for me to be supported as long as check up is ok on Friday. Am I the only overdue lady who doesnt mind waiting till +14 days? Actually I want to go to a conference at church on Saturday! May have had my first significant BH last night though. We'll see huh? Got a home birth booked if he comes naturally :)

morning folks. I'm still here too..

I've been up to the hospital this morning. I phoned for some more advice about a slow leak/gush I seemed to be getting every half an hour or so and they told me to come in. I think they must be quiet. LOL.

Well no waters. Nothing. No signs of labour really so am cruising towards induction, potentially on Friday.

Got the Day Assessment Clinic tomorrow for another sweep etc. I'm just going to relax for the next couple of days and hope that Friday will be it.

I'm not crazy about them inducing but its starting to get me down a bit. Not sure I could last any longer than this weekend and still remain positive. Fair play to you girls who can last out.

Going to spend some time looking at induction information, sleeping and trying to finish my book today.

Hey girls, seems a few of you are overdue now, major :hugs: to you as I was very impatient to get Holly out! Am looking forward to seeing some birth stories and photos from you all soon though!

Sweep went well nowhere near as bad as I thought, mw said she did a good sweep and I'm 2cm so fingers crossed not long now

Good Luck @ Abstersmum...

Welp! It looks like TODAY is my due date and NOTHING is going to happen :(

Hey you overdue ladies I tried (almost) every eviction method known but the thing I did when I finally smoked Fearne out was bath with about 10 drops of clary sage oil. I also used carrier oil and rubbed it on bump and back afterwards. She may well have come anyway of course but she arrived the next day! X

Good Luck @ Abstersmum...

Welp! It looks like TODAY is my due date and NOTHING is going to happen :(

good job as i know of at least 3 woman that would lynch you if you had yours on time :haha:

Starting to think this could be it, getting regular pains they don't last long but they hurt lo

I was 5cm when I went hospital even tho pains only 30 secs! How exciting! Your baby could well be here by todayz!!!!! X

Yes i think that about sums it up! ;-) hope it's a nice quick labour for you! X

Ooh good luck abstersmum!! And yey for TLC too, looking forward to seeing your piccies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->