***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Baby arrived at 3.52 so at least there's no more que jumping x x

That's great Joanna, well done to you and to Tara.

Right Beccy the race is on!

Thanks for asking Sar - I am thinking things may be starting to move a little as had more dull aches right down on top of my pubic bone. It doesn't hurt and have had some pink tinge to the plentiful and delightful mucous that's been coming since last week. Who knows? Today could be it - I just can't tell lol!

Massive Congrats to Joanna and Tara!! Baaaaaaaaaabies!

Well I went to the Day Assessment Centre today for monitoring and another sweep.
Had a scan to check fluid levels and all is well... Sweep was fun. LOL!!

I've been provisionally booked for an induction on Friday but not getting hopes up because I think they are pretty busy.

Still crossing fingers that the sweep will get things moving and I will beat fridays induction.
Hope everyone is okay... desperate to join the mummies thread now. LOL.

xx

Thanks for asking Sar - I am thinking things may be starting to move a little as had more dull aches right down on top of my pubic bone. It doesn't hurt and have had some pink tinge to the plentiful and delightful mucous that's been coming since last week. Who knows? Today could be it - I just can't tell lol!

ooh that sounds promising. but like you, I just can't tell anymore anyway!!

It won't be until I have a baby in my arms that I will believe its happening I suppose.

Well ladies I seem to be having regular contractions, not too painful but definately something happening every 5 to 10 minutes! Very low down and quite consistant period feeling. Dont last long though. Also lots of pink mucous today. Will update later if I go in x

Congrats to the new mummies - come on over to the jj mummy thread!

For those still playing the waiting game here is lots of labour :dust: :dust: :dust:

Well ladies I seem to be having regular contractions, not too painful but definately something happening every 5 to 10 minutes! Very low down and quite consistant period feeling. Dont last long though. Also lots of pink mucous today. Will update later if I go in x

Good luck Susie - hope this is it!

Congrats to Joanna and TLC!

C'mon susie get that baby out!! xxx

Sounds promising Susie.....give those niples a tweak to make sure and kick start things in the right direction and keep contractions coming. Best of luck! Sure hope this is it for you. Cant wait to see pics of baby micheal (hope i got the name and spelling right....sorry if im wrong!)

Wow susie hope this is it! Sure it will be I'm sure you said you don't really get BH in the past! Good luck honey xx

In the hospital now fully effaced and 4cm. Contracting regularly and membranes bulging. My son is on his way. Not too painful just going to be monitored as bp was high again. Thinking of you Beccy x

wont be long now susie your doing so well! looking forward to your BA in a few hours!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->