***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Congrats to Shelley & Mush! Where's TLC? I presume she's had her LO by now! Has Beccy been induced today?

Well ladies, after 25 hours of Labor I had my daughter Cianna Alicia on January 28th 2011 at 4:53am she is beautiful, looks just like his father when he was a new born. I don't know if I'll do a labor story because of all the pain I was in I honestly can't remember the chain of events, but I will post some pics of her when I go home tomorrow!!! See you ladies over at the Mommies thread.

ipretti Congratulations! Can't wait to see her, I bet she's beautiful :)

Congratulations to all the new mummys. Not a long post cos im on oh's phone in bed feeding Toby. Were doing ok but now decided to combination feed as he was wanting food every hour and I just couldnt do it. I persisted but after 4days of the same thing I gave him some formula and he slept between his feeds! Miracle lol! Hope your all ok xx

still in the hospital so will come over to mummies thread when I get out. Maybe Sunday. Anyone heard from Beccy? Im sore from being cut and having stitches. Michael seems content and we are working of bf

Great news susie! Sounds like you have a well behaved little man there. See you on mummies thread soon! When you get home have plenty of warm baths with few drops of tea tree oil it works wonders for healing! My downstairs was shocking after Corey but good news is second time round it's so much better if you dare think that far ahead lol x

Was wondering how Beccy is getting on, wasn't she going in yesterday for induction? X

Is Becky Rebecca Young on FB? if she is then this is her status.....

Rebecca Young
And Giuseppe are pleased to announce the arrival of Sofia Joy Amesbury born at 7.53am this morning, 6lbs 12.5oz. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->