January Labor Watch!

Omgosh this sounds like I could have written it. Why I love this site you can always find someone who has been there or experiencing the same thing!!

Do you also have the excess amniotic fluid? And a larger baby?? What is your doctor suggesting? The dr. that did the ultrasound in the hospital suspected GD, but my ObGyn doesn't think that at all - as for me, I'm not sure what to think lol. :shrug:

I do! My levels fluctuate every week. One week normal the next week too high. Which is why they suspect he won't engage.
No GD and no issues at all just an odd pregnancy with that issue being the only one. Yet its creating a chain reaction of random drama. I have a bunch of testing on Friday to determine where to go from there. I'm trying not to worry too much but its hard! Hoping my body decides to get its stuff together so all will be well.

I hope they give you an answer for where to go from there!! I'm seeing my ObGYN monday so I'm hoping for an answer too. Goodluck and keep us updated!

Thats good to hear that ppl are not being induced just because theyre a bit late, sometimes ive heard in these cases that ppl have horrible labours. Good luck everyone! Not a sign for me yet, now officially overdue..again! :/

Morning ladies :)
No signs still however I woke up decided I had to immediately go and take the tree down so I was up at 6 cleaning taking down all the decorations house looks a lot cleaner except im now knackered lol!
Single digits now !!
Anyone else had any babies yet ? Lol

I took my tree down yesterday! House does look so much cleaner but also so empty now!
Its about 3:30am here and I've been up on and off off all night! So uncomfortable! I thought these might be contractions but baby is moving (can't quite tell if she is moving with the contractions pains or immediately after) either way it feels like she trying to move down 👇 hope she does and starts to engage soon!
This is so uncomfortable! I'm soooo tired I just wanna sleep but can't! Cant lie down, took a shower and that didn't help. Sipping hot tea while sitting on the ball is relaxing and less uncomfortable bit its still here!!

Well I was due in December but im still waiting :-(
Had a sweep on friday were I was 2 cm dilated and baby is engaged but nothing amounted from it. Have another sweep booked for Tuesday morning and then induction ti on is booked for 11th.
had 2 nights of contractions 2-3 minutes apart which then stop when it gets to morning :-( officially feeling fed up now :-(

I'm due January 7th with our first, little lady seems completely comfortable and staying put. Had the odd tinge in my cervix that's about it! I have had a stinking cold for the last 3 days but seems to be clearing up now. I'm booked in for a stretch and sweep on Thursday at 40+1 if no appearance, excited and scared but I want to meet her now the pain will be immense I'm sure but will be worth it! I think I have been losing my plug slowly but no bleeding or anything like that. Hope our bundles of joy arrive soon! :happydance:

Full Moon Ladies!! Here's to hoping it works!! I went into labor with my older kids during a full moon!

So maybe I'm just being REALLLLLY hopeful!

Well, I'd hoped yesterday was the start of something, but contractions stopped over night :( Luckily it's just 10 more days if she doesn't come on her own!
I think DH is more disappointed than I am though. He was driving me bonkers all day long! "Are you having a contraction? How far apart was that? Have you had another yet? Does it hurt?" I seriously wanted to smack him. I even threatened to hit him in the nuts at one point. When he asked if I was in pain midcontraction. Luckily today I'd the start of his work week! If I have more, I can have them in peace(at least during the day, until he gets home), and my mom is just a mile away if I need to go to L&D.

I took my tree down yesterday! House does look so much cleaner but also so empty now!
Its about 3:30am here and I've been up on and off off all night! So uncomfortable! I thought these might be contractions but baby is moving (can't quite tell if she is moving with the contractions pains or immediately after) either way it feels like she trying to move down 👇 hope she does and starts to engage soon!
This is so uncomfortable! I'm soooo tired I just wanna sleep but can't! Cant lie down, took a shower and that didn't help. Sipping hot tea while sitting on the ball is relaxing and less uncomfortable bit its still here!!

Does baby stop moving once contractions start??

Does baby stop moving once contractions start??

I can't quite tell I she stop moving before or after the contractions. I can tell when the pain comes, I can tell she moves but I can't quite tell if she is moving before during or after the pains. At first I thought she was causing the pain from moving but now that she seems to be slowing down (getting tired maybe?) the pains still come but not quite as strong, I'm trying to pay attention to the movement but its difficult to figure out.

How we all doing ladies?
Last night I had real painful bh and have woken up this morning and all ive been doing is cleaning and washing! Feel extremely heavy down below aswell and ive gone back to being super hungry!! Hoping this means he's dropped!
Only 22 days left and I wont be going over as have an induction booked for 27th...really hoping he comes on his own before then though xx

Hey! I'm doing the same as you pretty much (cramps, more hungry, cleaning) except I was slowly leaking all day yesterday. At first I just thought maybe an increase of discharge- then I noticed it was really watery with some white specks mixed in later in the day. I got ph strips from work on my way back from my parents after dinner. I stayed dry for some reason until bed >__< ugh. I woke up after sleeping for a while and I as wet- I tested the fluid and the strip turned out blue/green. Which I know can mean its amniotic fluid. I have an appointment in a bit over an hour. Thank goodness! I'm not sure what they will do if their tests comes up positive.

Have an apt with my ObGYN today. I may ask for a sweep. Has anyone had a successful one at 40 weeks??

Wifey- I have heard many stories of them. Mine failed with my son ;(

Good luck both with your app...hope its good news!
Princess- I havnt felt any leaking yet..but if I go by labour with my ds I had only contractions...lost my plug in labour at the hospital and they had to break my waters.
Hoping something happens soon though...not sure how much more my body can take haha! Xx

Sorry to rant...
But I am extremely down today. Why won't my body go into labour naturally. Getting seriously fed up now and uncomfatable. Dunno what to do with myself.

Sorry to rant...
But I am extremely down today. Why won't my body go into labour naturally. Getting seriously fed up now and uncomfatable. Dunno what to do with myself.

I understand this completely. Everyday I clean and organize and get all prepared just in case and absolutely nothing happens. My body is just not working this time when it did in the past. And that's even more frustrating. Ive done this! So I keep waiting.

I'm not quite far along as you Reyrey7, but I kinda understand. Mine LO is measuring quite big with excess amniotic fluid and I'm ready for him to make his appearance.

Sorry to rant...

I understand this completely. Everyday I clean and organize and get all prepared just in case and absolutely nothing happens. My body is just not working this time when it did in the past. And that's even more frustrating. Ive done this! So I keep waiting.

Same here ladies. I know I'm just due but my boys were born at 37 &38 weeks, so compared to them this little girl is late! Today's my first official day of maternity leave but I'm only off until Feb 6th! :(
My sister seems to think that I'm too well prepared! Maybe I need to let the laundry pile up and not clean today. Then ill go into labor just cause this lo knows that it would drive me crazy knowing there is work to do at home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->