January ladies WE ARE HAVING OUR BABIES NEXT MONTH

I'm due 24th Jan and so excited!! :happydance: Starting to feel very over whelmed and emotional when I think how close we are to meeting our baby :cloud9:

We share same due date and i am feeling so excited... The reality, that despite heart break in the past (we had 2 m/c's prior to this successful pregnancy), that we r meeting our lo soon is overwhelming. I wonder who'll she'll look like?! So glad we got to this point. I love being able to say that my baby is due next month!! Lol xxx:happydance:

I'm due the 20th january,it has felt like it's dragging but I'm hoping the festive season is going to make time fly now,I cant wait to have baby here now and know everything is ok.
Though we're not prepared at all,nursery isnt ready and no bags packed!:blush::blush:
With my first DS I had my bags packed mega early and he was late I had to be induced so I never like to be to ready as I think baby will be stubborn and be late :haha: though we had a scare the other day and I was throwing together a bag to take to hospital so I really should get my act together :dohh:
Anyone else this un organised???I feel like I cant get my head around christmas either,I really need to get sorted Mrs!!!

I'm due the 24th to! I also had to previous MCs and had gynae surgery ( an ovary and tube removed) I've already been in pre-term labour 3 times guess my LO is to impatient for the 24th!

Emzy i just saw this thread!!!! welll lol im due the 18th of january and still have a million and one things to doo. I just cant keep up with everything. I am feeling ok i had some bad hip pain yesterday and starting to get alittle swollen but other then that i feel ok!!!

Hey bump buddy :) I made it on the first of the month with all the excitement of being able to say we are due next month and it got loads of comments, sorry to here about your hip pain, sewlling is a annoying but not to much longer to go till we have our babies :happydance:

Due the 27th january, turned 32 weeks yesturday... yikes! Scary how fast it is going xxx

Emzy i just saw this thread!!!! welll lol im due the 18th of january and still have a million and one things to doo. I just cant keep up with everything. I am feeling ok i had some bad hip pain yesterday and starting to get alittle swollen but other then that i feel ok!!!

Hey bump buddy :) I made it on the first of the month with all the excitement of being able to say we are due next month and it got loads of comments, sorry to here about your hip pain, sewlling is a annoying but not to much longer to go till we have our babies :happydance:

SOOO CLOSE!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just saw this thread as I'm currently in the other one...

Anyways, I'm due Jan 17th and cannot wait!! Only 45 more days for us until our baby boy will be here!! :D

Dose anyone feel like its dragging now? Like we are soooo close but it still feels ages away?

Saying that I still have loads to do, wash all of the clothes and get the hospital bags done. put up crib, and dust everthing off thats in storage in the attic..............

Sometimes I feel it is dragging, but I know we have gone this far and really January is sooo close now. I am really just trying to enjoy the rest of the alone time with my husband while we still have it. I've already told myself, where in the world did October...oh wait November go?? I am sure I will be saying that with December as well.

Almost there ladies.

is anyone experiencing like period type cramps?

Back in hospital. My pin prick in my sac has got bigger and therfore I'm leaking and dilated to a 1. Hopefull enough fluid remians around LO for another few weeks :/ I had steroids and nefedipine last time I went into pre-term labour so not to much they can do this time :/ xx

good luck 17! I will pray your lo stays in a bit longer!

Yep, I do

does it make you worrie at all? IDK why lol im just curious as ive been having some today and last night so im like why all the sudden they hit. I dont remember having this with my dd

Yeah it did at first but after a while I just guessed it was my body preparing for what's to come, maybe it's different for u now as it's different pregnancy :flower:

Yep, I do

does it make you worrie at all? IDK why lol im just curious as ive been having some today and last night so im like why all the sudden they hit. I dont remember having this with my dd

Yeah it did at first but after a while I just guessed it was my body preparing for what's to come, maybe it's different for u now as it's different pregnancy :flower:

your alittle ahead of me in weeks when did it start for you? Im thinking its normal im just freaking myself out haha

Awww don't worry about it I think it's pretty normal, I was around 33 weeks and few days when I first got it very indentical to period like cramps

I've been getting period like cramps for a couple weeks now. Doctor isn't too worried about me having them. It gets annoying though, especially since this is my first baby, first pregnancy, and have no clue what is normal and what is abnormal.

in the past week ive been getting a few period like cramps too.. a bit worrying at first but they wern't extreme and come and go really quick with nothing else happening so i'm just gonna put it down to bubs getting lower and stretching everything about! i really want the next few weeks to hurry so i can have my baby in my arms and know he is safe and well! :)

I'm so excited to be able to say baby is due next month, although im not due until 28th so I'm not really expecting her to arrive until February...I can still hope though!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->