January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

you didn't unsubscribe though? i have noticed a lot of people a dwindling down. i hope nobody leave permanently. i have been running ragged i actually don't know how i will do it all when baby comes i have been getting up earlier and earlier to try and do everything i cant do it all though. i am taking 4 classes right now and i don't know all i do is study beginning to hate it

LM - a broken freezer sucks :(

Kezz - :hugs: hopefully your body will adjust to waking early and being up and about earlier than you have been over the summer hols! But yay for you re-scan and the hosp saying that it's nothing to worry about with the pain (although I know it's not very comfortable!)

Lintu - yay for the pram! I hope the scan went well today :)

LM - my scan measurements were all different although Jago seems to have long legs and one arm shorter than the other, but she said that it's sometimes because there's so much room for error *hugs* although I had another scan today to check his face and chin (all fine AND I got my scan piccies! - will upload them later) and I have a growth scan on Oct 6th! Just to make sure he is growing fine but he looked so much bigger today :D

If you're that worried hun ring up and see your MW to talk your scan through and she'll probably arrange a re-scan to put your mind at rest. You might just have had a shit sonographer.

MrsG - :hugs: I hope the second scan went well, with my gender scan I saw 3 lines before he moved around and we saw his balls, I thought at the time that the lines didn't look like what a girls scan would look like!

Maz - my MW thought that I might be developing SPD at my 16 week appointment as I was finding it hard to roll over in bed, but since we've moved house and got new sofa's it's not been too bad since! Will have to see what it's like in a few weeks time when he gets a bit bigger!

3RAR - I just had a chuckle to myself, I read your craving as cock..... :haha: coke makes more sense! :D

mmcheek - :hugs: sounds like you MIL is a bit on an insensitive cow!

MrsG - yay for baby being fine, boo and hiss to bed rest and no dtd! :hugs:

My scan went well :) was lovely to see Jago again and I had 2 medical student in there too and so the guy was explaining to them what he was doing and why. And he said that in all his time being a consultant he'd never seen a baby develop feotal varicella syndrome even though the risk is 1% he thinks it's a made up statistic or very very rare! His consultant friends have never seen it either! And Jago is still looking fine :happydance: I have a growth scan on Oct 6th so I get to see him for a 5th time! Woohoo! I got scan pics this time and I'll upload them later when I can get Luke to scan them in and email them to me. It was amazing to see his face, and we even saw the lens of one of his eyes which was rather freaky :)

Apparently my placenta is now up the top and not much in front of him and I am feeling him more now, which is rather lovely :)

Hope everyone else is well, I think I can smell a pooey bum so I'd better go and change Tegan :) xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:prayer tat all keeps getting better

rees you wouldn't be totally wrong about that craving either :blush::rofl:

mmcheek :hugs: some people are just horrid

congrats lintu on staying team yellow :thumbup:

got sooooo much cleaning to do today. lucky it looks like a nice spring day out.

you are an army wife too where you guys at we are in georgia

Hi all.
Feeling a bit down and worried today, I thought 20wks today would make me feel different, more pregnant. But it doesn't. No bump, yesterday I fitted in my size 10 pre preggo jeans (granted a little tight) No movements, no positive feeling really.
With this being #3 I just thought it would be different.
What if something is wrong and that's why things don't seem to be progressing.
I thought having the scan date through would help me but honestly its just making me worry more.

Sorry to bring the tone down and be a bit depressed about things x

Oh 5 I am sure everything is fine, maybe baby is a position where its lied further back thats why you havent got a sticky out bump!
Only 5 days until your scan and I bet you will see a perfectly healthy and happy baby!!!

I can hardly bear the pain in my back, Im in agony and I dont know what to do about it!

Awww 5 not much I can say huni :hugs: hope ur feeling brighter soon

my lil bean

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/LILBOBDOG/phone189.jpg

5- have you called the doctor. i think i would go to the hospital and when on earth is the last time you head a HB. your right to be worried i think i would be vocal at this point. i am concerned for you sweetie keep us updated.

LM - How did the first day at nursery go??

Paula - They are prob jsut being precaustionary... Docs know what they are looking ofr in the bad types... but sometimes good ones can turn into bad ones - if they can catch it early then it does no damage! :dance: for big kicks!

Lintu :wave:

5 - :hugs: :hugs:I never showed until after 24 weeks last time - and every preg is different. Your hormones prob aren't helping with the whole feeling.. I'm sure everything is fine - but if you intuition is saying something then talk to your MW. xx :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:wave: icclebump! Welcome!!

My mum got to feel baby today!!!!! :dance: My OH has felt little flutters... but this was a right great big whallop!

:hi: K477uk, fab your mum got to feel LO, my DH has only ever felt flutters too, he cant tell if its baby or me tensing my muscle's :haha: and it stops and when he puts his hand on my bump, he's a little gutted.

When I was in work today I was on the phone to a client and it was booting me that hard it kept putting me off!!!

Oh god thats scared me again now :( he did say its not the bad one and I said are you sure? he said yes of course I am not allowed to lie to you, he said it would still be ok if I left it another year (not that I would) I am still quite worried though

Oh god thats scared me again now :( he did say its not the bad one and I said are you sure? he said yes of course I am not allowed to lie to you, he said it would still be ok if I left it another year (not that I would) I am still quite worried though

No!!! That was meant to reassure you.... it would be fine for ages.... but they often get rid of them just in case!! If it was bad, or anywhere near bad they would have done it today!

Sorry! I really didn't mean to worry you again - your doc is perfectly right in the fact that it isn't bad! But what I was trying to reassure you with was that they will remove good ones, as sometimes they can go bad so is better to remove and do no damage than leave for years (and I mean years) and for it to POSSIBLY go bad!!

LM - Awww :( i know pelvic girdle pain is a beep! i had it quite alot and now my hips just ache! hopefully it will start disappearing for you soon!! xx

paula - congratulations on carrying a boy :) were still team yellow im not sure what it is yet, thought it was a girl initially and then thought it was a boy from scan, then 2nd scan showed the same as what i thought was the boys bits (even though baby had its legs crossed) so i have no idea, obv i was looking in the wrong place ha ha. Hun even though i know you will, try not to worry, they will get it off and you will be fine im sure! fingers crossed for you! xx

5 - im sure everything is fine.. sounds like your baby is just being shy. whens your scan date? xx

lintu - beautiful! xx

my dh still hasnt felt baby kick with his hand yet! every time he puts his hand on my bump baby stops moving.. hehe cheeky little one! it is a very lazy baby though and doesnt move as much as i would like :) but its happy and healthy and thats all that matters. baby has kicked daddy in the head a few times and he has heard the baby's heartbeat through my bump last week too which was nice.. lots of people are vouching im team pink, and just the same amount blue, it does make me curious! :) lol.. my deed to stay on bedrest is struggling! i find it so difficult not to do things!! dh and I went for a 20min walk around tesco today and i was exhausted by the end of it, could hardly walk and felt really ill :( hopefully ill start picking up from here! 20mins... peehhh! obv my body isnt ready for that just yet!

xxx

morning ladies :flower:

mmcheek we are army but not the same one. i live in sydney, australia. an oddity in this group :blush:

Paula i'm always worrying about my moles too. but if you look at pics of a melanoma than you can defiantly tell the difference. moles have a tendency to change and get irritated during pregnancy. i wish i could get all mine removed so i'd stop worrying every summer :blush: Don't worry :hugs: it'll be removed and you never have to think about it again.

5 i fit into my pre preg pants the whole way through my pregnancy with my girls and they were quiet lazy in the womb too. it'll be ok :hugs:

lintu beautiful pic :)

:happydance: for all these people feeling big kicks.

better get my but outta this chair and do something :haha:

that really cool 3ar and i noticed you have donate to cystic fibrosis is there a story behind that

yeah my eldest has it and maybe this bub too but i try not to worry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->