January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

omg what a day i got up at 4 to do home wrk at 6 my daughter let the dogs out they ran away kids missed the bus tring to find them we had to leave them loose becuz i had u/s this morning at 9. i dropped them off the neighbors got them out of their pond and brought them house. they ran loose all morning tearing up shit and getting mud everywhere. i barely got to the u/s on time and holy moly this baby is pushing 2 lbs he is so big head is under my ribs feet in my cervix lol i know i felt kicks in my vagina. he has grown so much in a month. i love it' oka well also my placenta moved way up. i can exercise and have marital relations again. i went off high risk and all there is fab. gotta go clean grrrrrr

Great news MM.

Do you ever feel totally taken for granted? Sometimes I think the only time OH would miss me is when he realises there was noone here to do the important stuff like finances or filling out forms or sorting out Annie. I feel like I am busting a gut trying to sort things out for us and I get no appreciation or thanks in return. I could just scream!!!

fab news MM :hugs:

Sorry you had a crappy start to the day

LM - no he's not high up, The doctor said it's to do with the ligaments and muscles loosening in my ribs, although i'm still not convinced!

LM- i know exactly how you feel but i am so vocal that at times i over ride that taken for granted thing by pretty much being a harsh b****. i am strong will and have high expections of myself and those i care for. i get my way all in all but sometimes i really get tired of hearing my own voice not much of a screamer but a negotiator

Wow MM what a day! Good news about the us and the good changes :)

LM - Sometimes when I feel like that I just have a mini breakdown and OH knows he's got to step up a bit and the kids all rally round a bit more. Yes I love being a homemaker but a little help (even if its offered and I say no) goes a long way. Best thing to do is just tell your OH how you're feeling.

23wks today! Hurrah, though that does mean I'm getting closer to that dreaded GTT test thing which I am not looking forward to at all. And I have to soon face defeat and get some new bras, these poor puppies can't be held in by my old ones much more.
Also I thing I am going to become an owl and sleep during the day as I dont remember the last time I had a good nights sleep. Though I guess its all preparation for baby girl's arrival.

wow not much activity here anymore did everyone go to third tri

Ouch, hips, bum and legs are quite painful today and I can still feel lots of pressure down below. Oh well, nearly bed time, the only time I feel slightly comfortable.

Annie had school photos done at nursery today, they are so cute!

i finally got to workout for the first time in i cant even say how long it felt so nice

Iv bought the pregnancy workout on DVD can't wait to do it, just haven't had the energy :rofl:

yay i go back and forth on fatigue i am hoping exercise will hlp

I do some cycling and walking but honestly that's about for the exercise for me. I used to do alot more, then after the ligament strain I guess I got into the habit of being lazy and I know now I've just made it that bit tougher for after baby is here.

School photo's for us are November and all I know is they cost a fortune!
Got parents evening next week! They've only been back at school a month. Nice to see if they are settling in and with both dd2 having her sats and dd1 doing this new Y1 test thing it'll be good to keep an eye on progress.

EXERCISE?! i can barely get in and out of bed..let alone work out! I am officially on maternity leave. I was only working 2 days a week..but no more. I have such a hard time on my feet all day at work. I had to call it quits!

oka daisy your are expecting 2 and look fab so i think you will be Ao.k once you get through this uncomfortable stage

I am just glad my gym put my membership on hold! That way I am not wasting money. Although, I should still go just to get into the pool. I bet that would have helped my body. Taking a lot of pressure off my back. But I am going to go back after babies are here. I want to start running again, so I am going to really have to get back into shape. I think running will help with the stress of raising twins and a 2 yo:)

its been soooooo hot today :( i have cankles

Well.. worked all week through the ridiculous heat, felt sick all day Friday and so hot and sweaty. Got home Friday and went to pub for a drink. Ordered some food... managed only a few mouthfuls. Then came home, slept for about 3 hours then threw all my tea back up. Slept on and off all night last night and woke up this morning feeling... yep... sick. On the up side baby is kicking me almost constantly so I know he's absolutely fine!! Although it doesn't help to be booted in your tummy when you're feeling so ill. lol. I dunno if it's the heat that's made me ill or what, but I'm looking forward to it cooling down again next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->