January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Lovely pics Kristel!

25 weeks today! Only 15 left...

Bloody chest infection is still there, even with the antibiotics :(

i have a question i have been plagued with this overwhelming fatigue i feel like shit i cant stand my own body does there sound like a deficiency somewhere

Sounds like an iron deficiency... I get like that if I don't eat enough greens or apricots! (or forget my iron tablets!!)

Lovely pics Kristel!

25 weeks today! Only 15 left...

Bloody chest infection is still there, even with the antibiotics :(
:hugs::hugs:

Lovely piccies Kristel!!

Isaac isn't very well.. so I've managed a day off work - hopefully I will catch up on a few bits that I need to today as well, so I can finally get ahead slightly!!

How is everyone? I feel nauseous today...:shrug:

Sounds like we're suffering at the moment. I thought everyone said 2nd Tri was the easy bit lol

MM - maybe get checked out for something, it could just be baby draining you but you're right maybe your iron levels are low or something.

My ankles hurt today, started yesterday they aren't puffy or anything and I havent done any extra exercise either, maybe I'm just a bit heavier footed these days.

took my 24+5 wk pic today :( no real bumpage, I have incredible bump envy at the moment (in a nice way I love looking at bumps!!) and I'm sure once I get one I'll moan lol think baby weight is just going on my arse and hips to be honest.

Brought some delightful "granny-pants" at the weekend, man they are Fugly!! But so so comfy at the same time. A total passion killer though, dont think OH will be ravishing me in them at any point soon lol

So here's my 24+5wk pic

Attachments

• 24+5.jpg
    24+5.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
Lol 5, I had to buy some Grannypants last week too. They are so big Im afraid to put them on the washing line in case they take off like a parachute!! So comfy though!

The bump is definately getting there!

I'm getting really impatient now, I'm so ready for the baby to be here!

Hope Isaac feels better soon K477.

mmcheek - you sound like me! I'm not at work today as after the throwing up on Friday I have spent almost all weekend sleeping and just feel crap and knackered. Midwife appointment on Wednesday so hopefully everything will show up fine but I just can't seem to sleep enough, and I think it's frustrating the OH a bit, although he does almost everything round the house, I can see it's grating on him, and when he takes the piss I can see he means it a little bit. But at least he's doing it! lol.

Kristel - gorgeous pics, she looks gorgeous! We can't afford to have the 4D scan, so guess we're just going to have to wait and see what the little man looks like.

Going to sit here and get my planning done for work today - still work but least i'm not IN work, and I can do it in bed this way. Maybe if I sleep enough today it'll get me through the week! A class full of high spirited 5 and 6 year olds is so energy draining at the minute, and I imagine it's only going to get harder! 10 working weeks to go until I break up for Christmas and therefore maternity leave! I can't wait!

5-a-side - are you sure you want a big bump? This one is starting to weigh me down, and everyone keeps asking if i'm 'sure' i'm not having twins! Feel like a hippo! lol

https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/302980_10150400755329343_609589342_9824383_1870469951_n.jpg
https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/291731_10150400754094343_609589342_9824353_644018633_n.jpg

Hope your day off helps Kezz, My dd2 is a Year 1 and full of it, she's one of those kids that doesn't stop, not what you need when you're feeling tired so I can only imagine what 30 of em are like. dd1 (year 6) is just a moody miss but no trouble. As a TA I was with year 5 I like that age group.

Your bump is absolutely beautiful, I love it. I guess with this being #3 I expected to be bigger and sooner. But hey that's the fun of being individual isnt it.

I'm sure you can think of something to show your OH how much you appreciate his help, it wont always be this way and your doing something pretty special growing that little lad in there so a bit extra support is allowed I'd say :D

MM- Yeah, I would think IRON too. They should be checking that soon for you. I know I found out when I took my GTT test with DD I needed more iron. I am sure I will need it this time around too

Again.... another gap in dates that I've checked in here. Just wanted to request some good vibes and prayers. I'm going into the doctor today. Had some complications that arose this weekend- baby felt like she was going to pretty much fall out. I checked my cervix and it was closed, but it is honestly the most uncomfortable feeling ever. Doctor told me Saturday night to sit around on Sunday- not to do anything just pretty much rest for the day. I'm here at work counting down until my appointment. I'm hoping everything is ok- no bleeding or spotting. Just concerned about whether this kind of pressure is normal. Better safe than sorry, especially when it comes to our baby girl. I'm a bit worried about the possibility of being put on bedrest?? Any kind thoughts, vibes and prayers would be much appreciated- if only to calm my nerves a bit. 45 minutes until the appointment.....

thinking of you fm_dj, I'm sure it will all be ok. they do worry us don't they. we have a foetal heart scan on Wed due to something abnormal being detected on the anomally scan they finally managed to complete after 3 attempts. terrified but hoping for the best.

Massive :hugs: blessed & fm everything x'd for you guys, let us know how u get on

Good luck FM and blessed. I'm sure everything will be fine, but yes they do lie to worry us and keep us on our toes! x

Boo to chest infection LM.. hope it goes away soon x

Nice bump Kezz. 5 - you'll probably wake one morning with a big ol bump - still think you look great though. Daisy - looking great! xxx

Hope apt went well FM x

Good luck for wednesday truly x

Hope your wee boy is better Kat & you've had a productive day off! x

MM- honestly with all you've been up to lately it's not a bit of wonder you're feeling so crap! You're probably exhausted x

Well the dreaded heartburn has hit me with a vengeance. Feels like a hole is being burned in my chest & I keep getting mouthfuls of sick (sorry, tmi!) Really don't like taking any meds for it but Gaviscon has been a lifesaver. If anyone has found anything else that works please let me know!

TillyMoo-other than actually making myself sick (sorry) and getting it all up, have found a glass of milk or a few spoonfuls of natural yogurt does ease the horrible rising feel in your throat!
X

TillyMoo-other than actually making myself sick (sorry) and getting it all up, have found a glass of milk or a few spoonfuls of natural yogurt does ease the horrible rising feel in your throat!
X

Thanks Kell - milk hasn't helped but I'll give the natural yogurt a go! x

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for all the lovely replies! :hugs:

I can't believe time is just passing by...Sunday I will be in the third trimester oh my goodness!

Good Luck trulyblessed.

hope all went FM. I often feel a lot of pressure down there and complain to everyone that it feels like the baby is going to fall out!

Tilly I had terrible heartburn with Annie and the only thing that worked was imperial mints.

I have decided enough is enough about living in an overpriced privately rented house with rude, unsociable and noisy neighbours and am going on an all out war on my local MPs and council! It sucks that I have been on their crappy waiting list for over 2 years and have got nowhere and my mums friend (and others) lied that she was going to kick her 18 year old daughter out and she got given a flat that I bidded on within a week!!

rough night ladies!
was having some very mild cramping all weekend but nothing else really, so pushed it aside, the monday I had some sharp pains and went to Labor adn delivery. Was contraction every 5 minutes and BIG ones too. they rushed a brethine shot in me and got me on 2 bags of IV's when calmed them down. They did find bacteria in my urine so they gave me an antibiotic to take for 10 days. I also got a fetal fibronectin test (one that semi predicts per term labor in next 2 weeks) and it came back positive. Doctors who is twin specalist at the labor and deliver never told me bacteria or twins coudl alter test to me...so I was wondering...but I have now been put on strict bed rest for next 2 weeks. Then I will go back and retake test.
Woke up at 3 am with leg numbness and another big contraction...but not had anymore, but my legs are still mildly numb. I am sitting in recliner with vibrating on to help circulation...not working to well...geeze...I am so tired.

My thoughts are with you and your babies Daisy. Make sure you definitely try to stick to the bedrest (difficult I know what a LO already)
Its good that your doctors are on the ball for you.
Babies - you stay tucked up in your mom for a while yet please and stop doing things to worry her.
:hugs:

FM- i have been having a lot of pressure down there and my cervix are low they said i have had 4 prior babies so things may end a little early but for now all is well i am even having contractions less then 4 an hour but about that. every week that goes by they get bigger nd stronger now. you have made your viable day so, that wonderful. my friends baby was born at 28 weeks nd weighed 2.5 pounds and she is perfect now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->