January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Bet it's the heat Kezz-has been tough in the classroom this week hasn't it? Poor little kids been so hot and bothered! Hope you can have a nice relaxing day in the garden today in some shade? Lots of cool drinks and ice pops?
Let's enjoy this sun though uk ladies-have heard snow is on the way!!x

i am sorry did i hear you say tht yu guys are getting snow in the UK

I dont want to think about snow! Here is Virginia it's been perfect fall weather, although it is rainy and cold this weekend then back to 70- degrees and sunny next week. I am so glad b/c I have been dying to do some photography oh my daughter in the fall fields:)

Hope you get to feeling better Kezz...I am sure it's the heat! No fun at all:(

At the moment were having a late heat wave, it's been awfull hotter than in actual summer but it's given snow for parts middle to end of October!

I can't wait for it to cool off it's horrendous :(

Hi ladies! Haven't been posted in awhile I am so bad at keeping up. Anyway just wanted to share that I had my photoshoot last night and the setting with the sun coming down was so pretty. They won't be ready for 2 weeks to view but I do get some sneak peeks this weekend cant wait to share with all of you.

Baby has been kicking up a storm (finally!!) and I love watching my belly move it makes it seem that more real. I can't believe there is a little someone in there hehe

We go for a 4D scan today so hopefully I will be back this weekend with some pics for you guys. Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Hi all, havent been around for a few days so just trying to have a quick catch up.

Well done to those of you who have been working out, with all the pain walking is all I do and thats a mission. I really want to start swimming though because I think that would help.

I have a chest infection at the moment and have been put on antibiotics, which is quite annoying but Im sure LO is ok as still being a lot!!

Hope you feel better soon Kezz, try to get as much fluid in you as you can.

This hot weather is hell, the only good thing about it is I have washed, dried and put away all of annie's old baby clothes, sheets and towels from the loft all ready for baby.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Must have been the weekend for it LM, iv done a load of sheets, blankets and sleeping bags today, make the most of this sun

I've been making the most of the heat with laundry, its lovely having it dry outside.
Dont like being out in it though, I never have though so its not a pregnancy thing.

Been visiting lots of little newborns this weekend. Cant help but feel broody even when Melody is growing inside!

I'm patiently waiting V-day now, not long to go.
Been feeling lots of strange tightenings going on, could they be BH this early? Cant remember having any before with dd1/2.

Kat - why would you be stuck on the bed? BAD consultant! Although admittedly once I was in hospital I didn't want to leave the bed, but I spent most of the time hanging over the back of it clutching the gas and air! Was comfy and gravity helped, I so want that as my birth position this time!
xx

She was recommending (and has to my MW) that I can continuous monitoring... I tried arguing for intermitant... and will still ask for that during. Last time before my BP shot up I was walking and moving and progress was good, once BP went up and I needed to monitored for that so was still progress really slowed down... I should get what I want as long as I don't need BP monitoring again!!!

Having a rough time at home hun, OH lost his job and we're getting very little help. We've put the house up for sale as currently we can only pay the mortgage for a few months more. We get JSA (which is a payment from the government while you look for work, but its not alot when there isnt much else coming in and so much going out) Things just couldn't come at a worse time so I'm just worried about the present and the future.

Hugs :hugs: :hugs: hope things are on the up soon xx

We're having a girl :D :pink: :Cloud9:

Congrats

its been soooooo hot today :( i have cankles

I know that feeling!! I lost my ankles yesterday!!

Well.. worked all week through the ridiculous heat, felt sick all day Friday and so hot and sweaty. Got home Friday and went to pub for a drink. Ordered some food... managed only a few mouthfuls. Then came home, slept for about 3 hours then threw all my tea back up. Slept on and off all night last night and woke up this morning feeling... yep... sick. On the up side baby is kicking me almost constantly so I know he's absolutely fine!! Although it doesn't help to be booted in your tummy when you're feeling so ill. lol. I dunno if it's the heat that's made me ill or what, but I'm looking forward to it cooling down again next week!

Hopefully it is just the weather and you are feeling better soon! And that you either get the epi you need or section!

We go for a 4D scan today so hopefully I will be back this weekend with some pics for you guys. Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Have fun with the 4D!

Hi all, havent been around for a few days so just trying to have a quick catch up.

Well done to those of you who have been working out, with all the pain walking is all I do and thats a mission. I really want to start swimming though because I think that would help.

I have a chest infection at the moment and have been put on antibiotics, which is quite annoying but Im sure LO is ok as still being a lot!!

Hope you feel better soon Kezz, try to get as much fluid in you as you can.

This hot weather is hell, the only good thing about it is I have washed, dried and put away all of annie's old baby clothes, sheets and towels from the loft all ready for baby.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

:hugs: for the chest infection!

I love swimming... try to go once a week, and Zumba at least once too.... try being the operative word!

I've been making the most of the heat with laundry, its lovely having it dry outside.
Dont like being out in it though, I never have though so its not a pregnancy thing.

Been visiting lots of little newborns this weekend. Cant help but feel broody even when Melody is growing inside!

I'm patiently waiting V-day now, not long to go.
Been feeling lots of strange tightenings going on, could they be BH this early? Cant remember having any before with dd1/2.

I've had BH earlier this time round... some quite painful!! I'm hoping that it means that my body has soo much practise that it will be easy! Fx anyway!!!

Work has been manic... hence the MIA.. hope all is well with everyone! But other than beign stupidly busy I've not done much!:shrug:

Happy V day to me xxx

Just a quick check in, DH had me up at 5am for a day out in Yorkshire I'm so sleepy :(

i dint think i have ever been so tired in all my life. its crazy lately. i have been so tired that my eyes sting and i have had no energy. so, much for the 2nd tri energy serge

I'm back with some photos of our 3/4D scan. It was expensive we paid just under $200Canadian. I didn't think it would be worth it, but it truly was. I'm tearing up just thinking about it. It was truly a bonding experience between myself, baby, and hubby. There was also a live broadcast, so we had family and friends watch along!

Our baby girl was SUPER active. They told me to have something sweet 20 minutes prior to the appointment. Well I have a donut and then a piece of candy lol made baby go haywire for a bit lol She kept putting her hands and feet by her face and grabbing at em and putting em in her mouth. There was some very cool moments where she was yawning, and she also had her eyes wide open sometimes. We had a dvd and cd of images to keep and cherish forever.

Look at that tongue! lol
https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/315742_10150311724966035_515376034_8611629_1031550262_n.jpg

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/297546_10150311725286035_515376034_8611635_1714071693_n.jpg

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/294894_10150311725591035_515376034_8611639_1327318580_n.jpg

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/295799_10150311726536035_515376034_8611652_1784396341_n.jpg

Lovely pics Kristel! She's a wee cutie :)

Happy v day lintu! :happydance:

Hope things start calming down soon at work Kat & hope you get a rest soon too MMcheek xx

Am jealous of you ladies having done all your organising. All our baby stuff is up in the attic & as it's very tricky getting up there I need to RELY on someone else to get them down. It's so frustrating. I can't stand not being able to just get out the step ladder & do it myself.. rarrr!!!

Hi to everyone else I haven't mentioned - sorry, I'm no good at remembering who has posted :dohh:

I know what you mean tilly, I hate not being able to do things myself anymore. Hubby yells at me when I lift the laundry basket...I know I should be happy with that, but I'm a very independent person.

i have a question i have been plagued with this overwhelming fatigue i feel like shit i cant stand my own body does there sound like a deficiency somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->