January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Cute bumps ladies :)!!!

Have the flu so feeling very yucky today! Also feeling frumpy - I weigh 5 lbs more than when I gave birth to my son... 9 more weeks of weight gain to go - eek. Besides that I feel good :flower: no hip pain the past two weeks and feeling baby move loads!! Very excited to meet him.

Since I'm having a home birth my LO gets to be really involved in prenatal appts. A few weeks ago he helped my midwife measure my belly, since then he's been obsessed with measuring my belly! Last night he randomly asked me where the measuring tape was so he could "feel his little baby brother"! Awww. :cloud9:

I think we've decided on baby names! Madelyn Alysa if it's a girl, Adam Joseph if it's a boy. So happy to have at least one thing figured out and ready lol

donna- hope you feel better soon. will be interesting to see if he is smaller than his brothers. I'm measuring a week ahead and a the last scan he was almost twice as big as he should have been. my babies are usually around 7 lbs and measure about a week behind or right on. :flower:

embeth and danna- eek!! hope they go away fast. I've only had them twice in my whole life- of course while pregnant both times. not nice! :nope:

Fit_Mama- same thing happened at my mw appt yesterday! she was trying to find his position and really got him upset lol. he was head down and I hope he stays! and I'm measuring a week over as well. :)

Bev- you look amazing! so cute she was trying to push your bellybutton in. mine is a major inny and goes even deeper when I'm pregnant. I've always thought the popped out belly buttons were so cute! :kiss:

TTCBean- hope the flu passes fast. had it once in a pregnancy, not fun at all. so cute your LO gets to be involved! :)

PitaKat- absolutely love your names!!!! so nice to have them picked :flower:

Yeh well I measured two weeks ahead with CJ and Chad they were both 9lbers lol CJ was 9lb 5oz and Chad was 9lb 1oz but was born a few days earlier than CJ . It would be nice to have a smaller baby only because mine never seem to be tiny babies lol x
I'm so excited now I just want to meet him.
I've been watching eastenders and hollyoaks tho and all these sad story lines make me really worry .
A girl I no had her little boy 7 weeks early the other day I haven't heard much but there both doing ok Xmy cousin is stil baby less lol shes 5 days over due now X

I don't know how you can watch them Donna :( I keep reading articles in the paper and they terrify me. I understand why they have to publicise it to make women aware but it makes me worry so much.

I woke up with a harder than normal bump this morning and that made me panic, think I'm just constipated though .... :blush:

Morning girls,

Hope everyone's ok.

I've been in agony with what I'm presuming is a pile! Even tried to get a last minute doctor apt last night but nothing available. A lot less painful
Today so will see how I go.

I think we have decided on a name too! Lilly Amelia I think .. Unless she comes out and just doesn't look like a lilly. Really can't believe how close things are getting, so much we need to do round the house. We have our en suite in our bedroom being ripped out and redone in 2 weeks and still
Want the same done to the main bathroom and do the nursery! All this before Xmas I hope!!

Having an easy day today as tomorrow I have a very hectic day at work which I'm not looking forward to!
Still need to go get my bloods done aswell! Xx

Beautiful name Embeth!

I'm still undecided about :pink: names, today I like Sophia.

Dont talk to me about renovations! We still have to do our bedroom, en-suite, kitchen and nursery :haha: :cry: you have my sympathies.

Cute bump bev! How cute that holly was trying to push your belly button back in!

Those names are lovely pita!

I'm interested to see how big this guy is! My growth scan at 28 weeks put him at 3 lbs 6 oz. It was just after being measured two weeks ahead through fundal height. At my last appointment with a completely different doctor she measured and said it was spot on. But he feels so much heavier! I didn't have this super heavy feeling with my first until a few weeks before I gave birth and he was 9 lb 2 oz. I have another grown scan at the end of this month so we'll see how it goes.

What are the eastenders and hollyoaks?

Lilly Amelia is beautiful embeth! And good luck with your renovations!

31 weeks today! Only 9 more to go!

What lovely names Pita and Lilly :) Embeth, what name were you thinking before? Isabelle? I keep coming back to Holly but don't think DH will agree. Mila is still under consideration too.

Mushy, how nice is this cool weather!! :)

People are telling me that my DS is too little for a wheel board (he'll be 22 months when the baby comes) and I'll need a double pram. What do you ladies think? Our new place ill be walking quite a bit. Has anyone seen the mountain buggy duet? I like it but the seats are quite small.

I still can't quite believe I'll have a little baby so soon! My bump is so low and looks smaller! Makes it more comfortable but worries me she might come early!

It's so amazing! I don't want to jinx anything but I think it's here to stay!

I would get a double if you plan to do a lot of walking.

LOL Blessed we must be pregnancy twins - my iron levels are now borderline too. They use a different unit of measurement here but the lowest number in the normal range is 115 and mine is 118. The midwife doesn't expect my numbers to drop at this point but I'm still trying to eat some extra spinach each day to be safe. Funny that your little man was upset by being groped too but it's a good sign that they're reacting to stimulus.

I am with you ladies in renovation hell, ugh. We are putting new floors in 3 rooms (which means they have to be completely empty first) and it is daunting. Can't wait until it's over.

Fit- I find that eating cereal (baby cereal is the best!) is great to pump up your iron levels. Some of them have heaps of added iron. I still pour some baby cereal in my almost 2 year olds bottle for an iron boost - he's terrible at eating meat!

good luck with your renovations. I hope they go smoothly. I know how much stress they can add during an already hectic and stressful time.

well I am making zero preparations for this birth. Sitting on my rear all day long, sleeping way too much, and now both me and the kids are sick with colds. 3rd tri already sucks and I haven't even reached the most difficult part, the last month.

And please no judgement, I am trusting you ladies to get my issues off my chest, or seek some sort of weigh in, to be completely honest, it's been hard for me to get excited about this baby. She was wanted and planned, but so much crap has happened that I haven't been able to enjoy my pregnancy, it's bad timing is what a lot of it is. DH and I have seriously discussed divorce, and I had all that going through my head if we were to go through with it. Nothing has been getting done around here as far as preparations go. It's just been hard to get excited or look forward to anything, and I feel guilty about that :/

Absolutely no judgement here lock! It's hard to get excited about a new baby when so much else is going on around you. Planned or not a lot can happen from the moment of conception until birth that doesn't always make it easy to focus on your new bundle. Divorce is a major thing no matter what, it can't be easy and I do hope you're able to find a solution that's best for you and your family. Just remember as long as she's got clothes and a place to sleep you're ready for her. All the other things are just a bonus. Good luck!

Hope ur ok lock sometimes it's easier to talk to people you don't no in real life

No judgement here at all I do hope u sort things out

This baby wasn't planned at all and I was heartbroken when I fell pregnant I was completely done at two babies but I'm over the moon now to be having him but still have days I worry xx

31 Weeks today :)
Finally having whooping cough jab Saturday they cancelled my last one and I see the midwife on Tuesday and my scan is in 3 weeks I can't wait X

My little boy Chad has started saying love you and it melts my heart . He has been golden just lately and it's the little things they do make motherhood so worth all the hard work X

Happy 31 weeks Donna.

Sorry your feeling that way Lock, sometimes it helps to talk to people who are directly involved. Here if you need to chat.

hey ladies ive been mia again lol
my iron is low also and im now in tablets pffftt
went for my 31 week check at midwife yesterday and she
said babys head is very low now which must be why im
getting such bad sciatica and to top it off i had a funny turn at the drs oh the embarrassment lol.

lock i it must be so hard for you guys i wish you all the best and were all here for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->