January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Glad all is ok Donna. Hope you and LO's feel better soon. :hugs:

Love all the Halloween pictures!

glad he is ok donna! better to get checked I always say :hugs: my LO did the same. wasn't moving hardly for a week. as soon as I called the midwife he was all over and has been moving like crazy since. cheeky lil monkeys already!!!

lock- so precious!

can't believe I'm 30 weeks! it's always such a milestone in my head and makes me feel like the countdown is really on now. I've made a list of things to remember to pack for the birthing center. getting so close now. can't wait to see his little squishy face :cloud9:

Here is my kidlets carving their pumpkins. I didn't get one of them in their outfits.

image.jpg

Thanks girls :)
I feel terrible today pounding headache and bad cough generally run down

Girls some advice please
Since Chad has been poorly he's been off his food which ino is ok as long as he's drinking
But drinking wise how do I no what's enough because he is drinking but from when he's been ill he's been refusing his warm drink for bed and for his nap so I've been sending him with a beaker of very weak juice but he hasn't touched this either he's started to drink his morning hot chocolate again but not all of it
And he is drinking juice in the day but I can't say it's anywhere near as much as normal.
Eating wise he is stil eating little bits
He's still sleeping thru the night but he keeps falling asleep around tea time when normally doesn't . Does all this sound normal for being ill I mean ino I've got two kids so should no these things but he's never been like this before X yay for 30 weeks blessed
Well I've had a change of plan I was getting my pram this week but instead I'm getting it in December now and getting all my baby things now so sterliser bottles bouncer etc so excited to finally get all his things X
CJ goes back to nursery tomoz and to. Be honest I'm dreading the school run already X

Sounds all normal for being ill Donna, as long as he's drinking in the day and having bits he should be fine, mine are always more tired and a lot less interested in food and drink when they re not well. Exciting getting your baby bits.. I need to get all change/steriliser bits plus hospital
And after birth bits for me think will start in a few weeks.

Ordered lots of Xmas presents for my little ones last night! Exciting!

Blessed great pic.. You must have a busy household :)

Last day before boys are back to school today.. We have swimming lessons, hair cuts and I have to go into work for some training later so busy day!

Xx

Started my birth plan today :wacko: probably a bit too early, but think I will feel better once it's done, going to start on the hospital bag this weekend...

Hi girls, hope everyone had a lovely weekend. We had my in laws over and we spent the day at Disneyland yesterday, it was fun! And surprisingly my toddler slept till 7am new time, so that's 8am really after going to sleep 13 hours earlier...he had a busy day but still thrilled!

Donna sounds quite norma for your sicky boy to be acting that way. Sucks when they're sick :(

Blessed, cute pic! Hope you had a great Halloween! Loved all the cute kiddy pics! :)

Lilly - eek! Birth plan! Good on you for getting organized!

Argh! Christmas shopping Embeth! I haven't even thought about that yet. 😁

I was lying in bed last night and omg I had the worst lightning crutch 😁. It happens a few times and I had to stop and breath to get through it. I guess maybe she's dropped? Maybe this happens earlier with the second? But wow it was painful. I feel like my bump
Is smaller so it makes sense that she's lower. Anyone else had this yet??

I think I'm focusing on birth plan/hospital bag as my house is like a building site, makes me feel at least a little bit prepared!

Don't think my little one has dropped yet, fingers crossed yours is in the launch position :thumbup:

Cute halloween pictures :) We went to a harvest party as I didn't feel like taking him around trick or treating by myself. He had a great time as there were games and a bouncy castle set up, but it was cold and rainy, so I had less of a fun time lol.

Congrats on 30 weeks, blessed!

Yay, c-section dates are getting finalized, that's so exciting! That really makes it feel like it's getting close :happydance:

I've figured out what I'm getting almost everyone for Christmas, now I just need to get to buying lol.

I don't feel like I can get baby things ready until my brother moves out. He's in the room that will be the kid/baby room, and I can't get the baby clothes out or anything set up until he's out of there. He was gonna move out come the beginning of January, but I've decided that's cutting it too close, as my DD is the 16th, so I will have to talk to him about that. He's gonna move in with my parents, so it's not like he needs to find a place to go. Anyway, that's what I'm waiting on before I can get all the baby stuff out.

I was speaking to the big boss at my company who's due on the same date and she has the exact same baby girl name shortlist as me :dohh: Uhhhh.

31 week bump, and sorry I haven't been able to keep up with everyone lately, DH and I are going through a really rough patch, and there's just way too much going on right now that I've been overwhelmed. https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/12189069_10201244157582596_7563347298973767426_n_zpsxweqitjp.jpg

donna- does sound normal for when mine are sick. the extra rest should be helping him recover as well. if you get worried you could always take him in. :hugs:

lilly- I'll be starting my bag very soon as well. :thumbup:

embeth- we have started buying for christmas, but by no means are we finished. a little jealous you are done!!!

Lucy- my LO has definitely not dropped yet. but he does poke at my bladder often. so painful.

Pita- I think that would be cutting it too close as well!

lock- you look fab!!

afm- had my mw appt today. baby is head down. no gestational diabetes. iron was 11.1 so even though they aren't making me take iron, I'm gonna continue to take it since it's borderline. she gave me a list of what to pack for the birthing center so I'm gonna start on that this week. I've got energy and desire to get things done right now, so I think I better use it while I have it!

Gorgeous bump lock hope ur ok
Chads back to his normal self now still got a cough but he's ok
Stil doesn't want a drink for nap and bed tho not that I'm complaining that's a good thing lol x

I've got a cold now tho and feel terrible
I've got to do breakfasts and then take CJ to nursery going to see what I can get for this cold no much ino
My bump was measuring 30-31 at the hospital the other day so as it should I always normally measure 2 weeks ahead I wonder if I'll have a smaller baby this time x

You look great lock! Hope things get better for u soon x

Donna glad to hear your little one is feeling better, hope you feel
Better soon x

I'm feeling rubbish today :( cough, cold, bad leg and I seem to have developed piles!!! In agony!! Kept me awake at 3 am this morning. My own fault really haven't been eating well and not drinking nearly enough water..really hoping the pain eases soon.

Never mind , all be worth it once I have my bub in my arms.. Off to town for some retail therapy in a bit maybe treat myself to a cake! ( that ll help the bum issues!😜)

Xxxx

Lol Embeth, I was gonna post: " so.... Piles... Anyone got them?" xD
Had them for the first time and completly pannicked and cried, poor DH didn't lnow what was going on -.-'

Cute bump Lock and love your outfit! Sorry to hear you're having a tough time.

Sorry for you ladies with SPD and piles - hang in there, the end is in sight.

Glad you had a good appointment Blessed and that your little man is feeling better Donna.

Saw the midwife yesterday and my bump is measuring a bit over a week ahead. Also, Thomas is head down in the anterior position so hope he stays that way! He had a faster heartbeat than usual but that's because the midwife checked it right after she finished palpating him, so he may have been feeling a little discombobulated from being manhandled LOL.

32 week bump. My 3 year old was trying to push my belly button back in! :haha:

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/5059C657-A690-4E14-A5C1-75CA9C744498.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->