January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hopefully things will get a bit better for you Lock when the baby arrives and things can settle down a bit :hugs: and I think you can be certain you wont be judged by any of us :flower:

Sorry your feeling stressed lock... Really hope things look up for u.. Pregnancy altho it should be exciting can be a very stressful
Time.

Happy 31 weeks Donna!!

Chelle I can sympathise with your pain I'm the same.. And baby is feeling so low and heavy.

I am at work tired and in pain today.. My leg is still playing up altho better than it was which I'm happy about. But I'm having such bum issues!!(sorry tmi)just so sore the pain is awful and being on my feet all day at work making things worse :(

Anyway enough with the moaning fingers crossed we're all
Pain free and happy soon!!

Oh Lock, I understand x I had to talk to my OB about not feeling 'connected' to this baby at one point. With us moving countries (today!) all my energy has gone into that and I sometimes feel guilty for not focusing on the baby. And to be honest, when i found out I was pregnant (planned but happened a lot quicker than exoected) I wasn't excited. Just scared and annoyed I'd have to go through the roller coaster of pregnancy again. The way I see it is when baby Claire arrives it will be such a joy and you will be so in love you won't remember this tough time. Like a birthday party without all the hype before! It must be so hard having marital issues while pregnant, I know when I'm pregnant our marriage is certainly tested at times. It's hard! Sending you lots of xx

Thanks for the tip about the cereal Lucy, I'm going to pick one with a high iron content up. Good luck with your move and I hope it goes as smoothly as possible and your flight goes as quickly as possible. My friend travels back and forth from Canada to New Zealand a fair bit and she found a bassinette that clips to the plane's window for her 1 year old and said it was a life saver - what a neat idea!

Lock no judgment here either, sometimes life loves to kick us when we're down and it's hard to feel any enthusiasm for anything, even joyful things. I'm sure your insomnia isn't helping either. :hugs: You'll be a wonderful mom to Claire and regardless of what happens with your marriage she will bring you so much joy.

That's a beautiful name, embeth!

Lock, I'm sorry to hear you're going through a hard time. I hope you and your DH are able to work through it or figure something out. It's very hard to focus on things like a soon-to-be born baby when you're stressed and upset :hugs:

hope all the renovations and moving plans with everyone goes smoothly! we did some reno's when I was pregnant with my last baby. it's lovely now, but was such a mess in the midst of it. and the last time we moved I was 7 mos pregnant. so glad we have none of that right now

fit- we may very well be pregnancy twins!!! :flower:

lock- :hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry you have this added stress on top of being pregnant. praying everything works out. I can't even imagine dealing with all that right now :( please don't ever worry about saying what you're dealing with. :hugs:

embeth- love the name!

lucy- I think it would depend on your kid and how much walking you would be doing. I had tried the standing board with one of mine but being that he could get down made it useless. he was 2 1/2 and I couldn't keep chasing him down when he got off, so we went with a double

Morning girls :) hope ur all well. I've got to take the kids to soft play birthday party today it's my brothers kids so that will be fun lol. I was Ment to have my whooping cough jab today but had to rearrange for Monday because of the party .
Then have the midwife Tuesday! Can't believe how fast it's going X

Thanks for the advice on a double Donna and Blessed. I saw my sil today and her boys are also 22 months apart and she says she loves her double. Think I'll start looking into them! :)

How did your flight go lucy?

I'm not sure I want to get the whoopping cough vaccine this time, I get an awful reaction to it and I'm scared to do it. I don't know if it's really effective either, I mean for its intended purpose. I've been given the shot within a year so this would be purely for baby.

Tonight my husband and I are going out for our wedding anniversary, and dropping ds of with his brother and sil for the night. I'm super excited!

Mushy we are anniversary twins - it is our 6th wedding anniversary today!! We are off to get maternity photos done (in the pouring rain, ugh) and then going for dinner as well. Happy anniversary to you and your DH!

Happy anniversary to you fit! Ours is actually on Monday, it's only our second. It's kind of hard to believe in the two years we've been married we've made two babies!

I know it's for the baby heather, but I'm just curious as to how affective it is and if it truly provides babies with some vaccine. I just want some more information before agreeing to it again, is all.

I've been with my oh 7 years will be 8 year on June 15th next year flew by X

We've been together 7 years, just married for two. He had to wait to finish his degree to get married.

Happy anniversary mushy and fit!;) hope you enjoy it. Everything goes so quickly.. Me and dh met 13 years ago next month!! On Valentine's Day next year it's our 10 year wedding anniversary! We got married out in Florida was perfect ;)

Hope everyone's ok. I felt rubbish after having the whooping cough vaccine and still have to get my 28 week bloods done!:/ not been feeling great and have so many varying niggles and pains just haven't got round to it, will def get them done next week i think.

We've had birthday celebrations for my eldest little
Boy and my sister tonight, I'm now lying in bed having eaten far too much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->