January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Me either danna...having bh but had them
For ages with my first and he was 2 weeks late so don't think they mean much anyway!!

For some reason the hormones at the end of this pregnancy are making
Me very emotional and depressed!😕 it's annoying me! I do have a couple of things on my mind but I thought I would be so excited to meet my first ever little girl and complete our family but I'm not! really hoping something lifts once she's here x

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/6D1CFD73-6DBA-45BC-8B93-423279745D12_zpswnyaa1kp.jpg

Cruz X X

Aww donna congratulations! He's so adorable!

I decided to try my jeans on this morning fully expecting them to be way too snug still but they fit! I haven't worn actual pants in months haha, it feels good.

I had my lil bub Blaine today yet to choose a middle name but he's absolutely perfect he weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces and his length was 51cm and was born 1.38 pm on the 12/01/2016 via planned c section abd everything went so well :D...we tried breastfeeding but he and I just did not feel comfortable so went straight to formula bottle feeding and was such a champ he had 30ml his first try and then 30ml second and 45ml third so proud and happy with him! We are so in love not to mention the husband just got right into being a daddy and hes perfect at it oh I'll upload pic later my phone isn't letting me -.- he looks a lot like his father ahaha

Congratulations Donna on your sweet boy!

Congratulations sakura, can't wait to see pictures!

Congratulations donna - he is beautiful.

Congratulations Sakura - glad everything went well.

Embeth - I think pregnancy hormones are just annoying. It's an emotional time anyway and doesn't help when other things are going on too. I hope you feel better soon.

Mushy - well done on the jeans fitting. Im jealous. It's summer here so I have a bit of time to get rid of the extra padding.

Yay cruz is here! Well done Donna! Hope you can get your blood loss dealt with quickly.

Congrats Sakura! That's fab you had a good c section birth

Wow! Good job mushy on the jeans!

Embeth, hope you have a better hormonal day. End of pregnancy hormones are so overpowering at times. Just think of the little pink outfit you'll put on her! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->