January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

That's great Donna, hopefully you won't have to wait too long now!

I've been sick everywhere still not on delivery
I want a epidural asap I'm so tired and missing my babies X

good luck donna hope you have him soon

i have no signs at all pretty fed up tbh i have a sweep
on wednesday then going to beg for an induction if nothing im so over this shit all i do is cry

Good luck Donna fingers crossed it won't be much longer and you ll have you little man.. Hang in there xxx

I sympathise chelle still got a week until due date but so fed up now and no signs of anything happening at all!

Xx

Donna - get that epidural and have some rest. My vomiting stopped with dd when I had mine.

Afm - I had a sweep today. Midwife said I'm 3cm dilated but cervix is still long and closed so I don't think the sweep will work. She said if it does I'll know within 12 hours - only 4 more hours to go.

Hope you can get the epidural soon and get some rest hun :hugs:

Hope you get the epidural soon Donna x

Only a week till due date Embeth and Chelle! Yay! Any day now :)

Cruz lee diesel Davies was born at 9.06am weighing 8lb 3oz & I did it on gas & air I was 6cm when they took me to delivery so wasn't long at all
My placenta got stuck it was ok in end they got it but I've lost some
Blood and very tired post pics soon X

:cry: my due date was saturday gone :cry: ive decided im having an emotional breakdown at midwife tomoz !!!

Wonderful news Donna!!well done and congrats!! He was quite a bit smaller than your other two boys then! Can't wait to see pics!!

Chelle hope the midwife is helpful!!

Congratulations Donna!

Hope the midwife is helpful Chelle :hugs:

Donna - Congratulations! Fab news. Can't wait to see some pictures. Hope you manage to get a little bit of rest now. Did they end up using the drip on you on just the gel and artificial break of membranes? Are you hoping to go home today?

Chelle - I feel your pain. Am currently 9 days late based on IVF dates and 11 days late based on 12 week scan date and am thoroughly pee'd off about it all. There is absolutely no sign of the baby coming of its own accorded and the fourth sweeps that I've had haven't done a thing other than to hurt!

Congrats Donna!

Hope things get started for all the ladies still waiting for baby cuddles! :hugs:

Nope they just broke my waters they had to to monitor his heartbeat via his head as he wouldn't stay still on the monitor lmao he's beautiful and so tiny I'm not use to it lol he's a greedy boy loves his milk Alredi X
I lost more blood then j should

Congrats Donna!! Can't wait for pics!

I have a massage today, trying to relax... nothing at all is happening for me. No BH, no plug lost, no cramps...

Congrats Bev and Donna, so happy for you!!

My due date is tomorrow, but no signs at all so far...I'm so impatient, really feel ready now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->