January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Such a big day for you Donna! Hope it's a quick labour. Will be thinking of you x

Thanks Hun I'm here now . Will be sat waiting around until I go on the monitor then see what they say when the examine me I'm so scared! X

Well its official, thursday 14th january i will be meeting my baby girl!
Im getting nervous at the thought of a section now.

Hope Donna is doing ok :D
x

Great you have a date Tasha.

Glad all is ok Donna am thinking of you.

Good luck Donna! :)
How exciting to have a date Tasha!

My next app is Wednesday, They'll probably book an induction date then, we don't go past 41 weeks here.

That's great tasha!

Hope everything goes quickly for you donna! Can't wait to see some more squishy baby pictures!

Not long for u tasha and heather!

Hope things start happening soon Donna!

No signs here!😐

Ah heather how exciting!
I feel clueless sorting my bag out.. iv packed the obvious stuff for baby, clothes for me, underwear etc but i feel like im missing something vital haha!
I must remember to pack some dr pepper as i cant live without that hahaha
x

Haven't been on in a few days and look at all I've missed!!! Congratulations on all the new arrivals :cloud9: they are gorgeous and so precious! Some chunky little ones too!!

Good luck to the ladies waiting on their LOs!

Have any of you experienced spotting after intercourse? OH and I dtd last night and while there was no sign of blood after or even the first few times I went to the bathroom, when I woke up around 4:30 am this morning there was some bright red blood that tampered off after a few wipes. I've never experienced this with either of my previous pregnancies nor have I with this one before now.. It was the same the last couple times I've gone pee again. I called my drs office and the nurse assured me it was quite normal but that she would have the midwife call me back. Has anyone experienced similar?

Donna - I hope something is happening for you by now.

No changes here. Still 3cm dilated. Had my fourth and final sweep today. They don't seem to make any difference to me. Am booked in to see a consultant at the hospital on Wednesday PM to check everything looks ok with the baby. Will then make a plan about how long I will wait. Am now thinking next Monday rather than Saturday.

Anyone else stressed? I seem to be able to relax until my due date. Now all my fears about childbirth just keep upsetting me.

Hi girls can't sleep
Just letting you no no baby yet not even on delivery
I've had two lots of gel and are having Contractions but bare able and they die of and come back being checked again at half 3 to see what's happening hopefully I can just get my waters broken then I'm not use to this I had pessary a with the other two only ever needed the one and was on delivery by now X

Bev- congrats!!!! he is adorable and what a big boy :cloud9:

Frustrated- we named him Landon James :flower:

tasha- yay for a date finally :)

donna- hope it's not too drawn out and you get to hold your baby boy very soon :hugs:

Been checked cervix has come down and is soft she can feel his head and waters bulging contractions are every 5 mins and are getting really strong X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->