January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Congrats on your cute little baby boy Frustrated! :)

Woohoo! Big day Heather! Bet you're super excited! Hope you get some sleep!

Hope your BP is OK Danna. With my DS mine went up right at the end and they induced me to be on the safe side. Fingers crossed it goes down.

Excited to see a pic of your baby girl Embeth, I get s feeling it won't be too much longer :)

Annabel is doing well, she's pretty consistently feeding at 11,3 then 6am which I'm happy with. I've been topping her up with as much formula as I can get in her after the 11pm feed so make sure she's extra full. Seems to be working!

Well that was an interesting day. They ended up monitering me and while my BP got back to normal pretty soon, the machine started registering regular contractions, every 2 minutes. It was 5h30 then, and I was just checked at 3h30 and was closed and all. At 5h30 I was at lest a 1 so the nurses had me take a bath. The contractions (BH? I wasn't in much pain) got farther appart after and at 9h30 I was sent home :p

Now it's 1h40 and I'm in the bath trying to figure out if BHs really hurt or if I'm in early labour. Ouch.

Ohh Danna hope this is it for u! Try and get some sleep incase it is! With ds 2 my mw had booked me in for an extra check as my bp had shot up
And it's never high.. She said it could be your body doing something and she was right he popped out that night... Could be the case for u! X

so no baby here midwife has booked my induction for the 21st so i shall be term + 12 days thanks love !!!! my cervix is still posterior so looks like i have a very comfy boy in there

Good luck the girls having babies today
I still can't believe he's here he is such a good little boy
He's been drinking fab so content he didn't wake til 7am this morning my eldest was awake at 5.50am what's that about I literally don't want Cruz to get bigger Alredi I'm so sad knowing he's my last baby and I'll never have any baby in my belly or to have maybe we will have another one day lol I wonder if we ever truely feel complete tho like do we ever stop the feeling of wanting babies. He took 3oz on his last feed his got a toungue tie like Chad had but it isn't affecting him we had chads cut but don't think Cruz will need his cutting X

Thanks girls! Still awake and crampy here. I counted contractions for 30 minutes, it's very constant, around 2 min apart and lasting around 50 seconds. I don't know when to call, or what to do. I mean it hurts and I couldn't sleep through it but I'm also not "I want to die" in pain you know?

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/BD84B90E-9F1A-4DB1-9DE0-029149127D2E_zpsmirzbtwc.jpg
Cruz and Chad

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/DA3E6091-2767-47CB-ACA9-4F2122C3EDF5_zpss1db9xdl.jpg
Cruz and CJ

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/84434A05-7D6A-4035-9175-86ACB1CC9952_zpsqnscy93r.jpg

My perfect little boy X

Aww lovely photos Donna!

Your boys look so happy to be meeting their baby brother :)

Ladies I'm a bit stressed. It's gone 10pm at night and I've been having very achy bh for 8 days now. For the last couple of days they've been getting stronger and the ache has a slight pain with it. Tonight though I get a painful spot with the bh focused above my pubic bone area and below my belly button, a little to the right of the centre. I'm stressing that something isn't right (I have a huge fear of childbirth anyway). It's night time and it's a 3 hour drive to hospital on an unlit winding road. I also don't want to ring my midwife at 10.30pm for just another day of bh.

Dd1 was back to back so contractions encompassed my entire lower half, front, sides, thighs and back. This feels nearer my appendix.

Danna sounds like you're in labour! Eek! Exciting!

Donna, I totally understand what you mean. I look at Annabel and get sad thinking she won't be this small for long and then get worried if I can't have another one. I remember feeling like this last time too. I find myself missing my bump too. I'm not sure I'll ever feel totally ready to stop having babies. I think the post baby hormones play a bit part in feeling like this though! Cruz is so cute x

Danna I would hold out until you start feeling try really are painful or they start lasting for longer and are closer together.. It can be so hard to judge tho so just go in if you re unsure. I went in with my last when they were every 5 mins lasting a minute or so and was 3cm but very soft..she gave me a sweep and he was born 2 hours later.

Donna such lovely boys, your bigger two look so happy with their little brother! I felt exactly like u after having my 3rd.. It did fade once the hormones settled for quite a while but obviously returned!here I am a week from number 4 being due!!😉

Spud.. Hope you re ok.. Maybe u r in v early labour?? My earliest pain with my last was like a slightly painful bh in a band around me a bit above my pubic bone..maybe give the midwife a call if you re really worried sure all is fine tho x

I have no signs other than being an emotional wreck!!i literally just want to cry all the time and feel quite depressed! I know it's just hormones but crap all the same 😐!! My mum has upset me too.. She's made no effort lately.. She's used to have Jacob when I worked but obviously not now I'm off.. Thought she may help or see me a bit but no.. Then she decides she's off away today until tomorrow evening with a friend.. She's supposed to be my childcare when I go into labour.. Great! Starting to wish I didn't need anyone's help..maybe I should have gone for a home birth!!

Good luck Heather!

I find myself missing my bump and being pregnant already too. I know I'm having at least a third, although I want more my husband doesn't, I still feel off about not being pregnant. Probably doesn't help that I've practically been pregnant since January of 2014!

Danna that sounds like you're in labor, if your hospital isn't to far off I would go in and get checked. A least you would have some piece of mind knowing where you are and if your body is doing what it should or faking you out.

Donna your boys are too adorable!

I how you've figured something out spud!

I've been pregnant in every year since 2011 I had three in 4 years lol I couldn't wait to have him and miss my bump Alredi to
Yeh I remember feeling like this after Chad then changing my mind and feeling completely done but we will see X

Congratulations tasha 😉 looking forward to seeing pics xx

Donna, your boys look thrilled with their new little brother :-D

Congratulations Tasha, Can't wait to see pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->