January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Aw, I'm sorry for you girls with the baby blues. I had it realy bad wth ds1 I would literally cry nearly all day. Thankfully the time I've been doing well so far, but I know it can hit at any time.

He's so unsettled keeps waking up Farting really loud and I mean loud sounds like bad poops but only little bit of poop wen I change bum I've gave him a dummy to see if that helps him settle of I didn't really want to as Chad didn't have a dummy and Ino they can cause more problems with sleep as when they fall out they cry but in so tired and my boobs r killin X

I'm so frustrated. Toe curling Braxton hicks for two days. Then for a few hours this afternoon they were quite toe curling and 5 minutes apart for a good few hours.
We've decided to do the three hour drive to the town the hospital is in and stay in a motel.
So we've been in the car for 20 minutes and the contractions have stopped.

Hope the contractions pick up soon! Mine stopped every time I arrived at the hospital :dohh:

Thank you. They're a bit more painful again now but nothing terrible. I think it was a good idea coming down. Hopefully we'll get a good night sleep first.

Lily - how long did it take you for your contractions to stop stopping.

The hormone crash post baby is so tough. I find day 4 pretty hard with lots of tears. I had baby blues for quite a while last time, seems less this time luckily. But I still find that my emotions are up and down and I can't think about Annabel growing up, it makes me so sad. That's so sweet that you're thinking about when to TTC again Lilly :) how many would you like to have? If we are allowed to with the c sections we'd like to have 4. Hope your boobs are ok Donna. I hate when the milk comes in. Have you got some ice to put on them?

Spud I think it's a good idea to be close to the hospital. Hope things start up again after you get some sleep first.

I'm soooo tired today :( the sleep deprivation is starting to build up I think. Got some more newborn onesies today, she's still so little.

It's 10pm and in bed. We just arrived at the town with the hospital. Bh got painful and now have died off again. I hope it's not a sign that something is wrong. I'll meet the midwife tomorrow morning and get a sweep. She also asked if I wanted my membrane broken (I guess that's the waters). I wouldn't mind a proper induction at this stage but I don't think they do them on the weekend.

Sorry to hear about the on / off false labour spud. I have no experience of having my waters broken, but my understanding is that if you haven't gone into labour within 24 hours of your waters breaking they would probably suggest inducing you anyway because of the risk of infection. Have you checked your bishops score? It's a calculation which works out how successful an induction would be based on factors such as the amount you are dilated, position and firmness of the cervix and the amount the baby is engaged etc. You can find the calculator for it easily online. Hope something starts to happen soon.

Hope it all gets going for u soon spud... I had pretty intense Brixton hicks before labour with all of mine... With my last my stomach was just one big painful rock for ages at some points.
Nothing here.. Quite a few tightenings at some points last night. I'm in the mindset now to not expect her until my due date at the very earliest.. I just don't have early babies!!

Thank you. They're a bit more painful again now but nothing terrible. I think it was a good idea coming down. Hopefully we'll get a good night sleep first.

Lily - how long did it take you for your contractions to stop stopping.

A while! My waters went at 3am and had stop start contractions until 11pm that night when they finally started coming regular and she was born a few hours later. I was having contractions before my waters went so prob 48 hours total :dohh: it was so frustrating.

Congratulations Heather!

Nothing here.. Quite a few tightenings at some points last night. I'm in the mindset now to not expect her until my due date at the very earliest.. I just don't have early babies!!
I guess I don't either :shrug: Nothing happening here except more BHs, which I can make happen by walking, squatting, bending over, walking up stairs, etc. I get them all day long now! But no other labor signs. Guess I'm in for the long haul :coffee:

Quick update ladies! Gabrielle (Gaby)was born yesterday at 10h13 pm! She is beautiful :)

40 mins of pushing, 4 hours of active labor and 18 hours of early labor <3

Oh I got my waters broken yesterday Spuds, contractions (the real painful ones) started seconds after, every 1-3 min till the end :)

Hope u go soon pita.. Just bh here too!boo!

Congrats danna! Xx

Hi ladies! Just a quick update that my waters went very very early thus morning, woke up from an awesome dream to a gush! Came to the hospital and am now waiting to be taken back for my cesarean! !! Little nugget didn't want to wait any longer!!

Goodluck meiko! All these babies coming!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->