January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Congrats Tasha!!

So cute your boys with the baby Donna.

Well I'm in early labour! I haven't slept this night so I don't know how that's gonna go...
I'm at the hospital now, in my room. I'm super emotional and keep thinking this can't be real :x

Congratulations Tasha!

I miss being pregnant too :( we're already planning when to TTC the next one :blush: I keep having moments of panic where I think I've not felt the baby kick in a while! Just shows how much time we spend worrying about movement.

Good luck Danna!

Congratulations tasha.

Well nothing happened overnight, thank goodness. It's so stormy I was really stressing about the drive to hospital with something wrong.
I'll speak to my midwife today. I think she was talking about another sweep. Honestly I felt like a cow with a vets arm up there on Tuesday.
Today was the day I went into labour with dd so I'm hopeful.
I did have a mmc where I waited 7 weeks to miscarry and nothing at all happened. I wonder if I've lost the ability to get babies out on my own.

Glad nothing happened overnight Spud. Hope things start very soon!

Spud glad it was ok last night.. Your description of your sweep did make me laugh 😂 it's a very good description tho.. I hate them.. If I get to my 41 week
Apt I will probably refuse it!

Congratulations heather. Can't wait to see a pic. Oh and dh really likes the name heather for dd.

I'm not sure if I'm in early labour or not. Bh are getting worse but they're not consistent. Will ring midwife to ask.

Congrats heather looking forward to seeing pics!x

I'm feeling a bit blue all of a sudden my milk is coming in though and I new it was coming I always get the baby blues and cry a lot it passes but it's horrible I feel like my mood has completely changed and I feel like wow I've got three children how am I going to do this where as earlier I felt completely fine .
Cruz seems slightly unsettled tonight nothing major just stiring a bit more Tha. Usual normally he would be fast out for the count and I'm in the bath my boobs are killing me .
Hope ur all ok girls X

Hugs :hugs: I have been feeling the same. I've spent a lot of time crying and emotional lately and I don't even know what I'm crying about. Hormones are everywhere after giving birth :hugs:

It's horrible isn't I knew it was coming and I no they pass but doesn't make me feel any better .. Cruz has been great at settling he normally just had his bottle and is back asleep great settled till next time he wakes but he's been really unsettled tonight no idea why I've winding him thinking maybe he has some more wind but he won't get it up hopefully he settles of now as I'm tired n could use some sleep lol x

Hope u both feel better soon Donna and bev... I dread that feeling after birth it's so nice when it passes tho... Hope cruz settles for u Donna xx

aww donna maybe he senses your unsettled
aswell im sure you will feel better in a few days

congrats Heather

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back