January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Cute pic Sakura! On the back of my formula bottles it says 90ml per feed at age 1-2 weeks, my baby wasn't taking that at a week old but she's taking around that much now (combi feeding) so sounds like you're feeling the correct amount :thumbup: it looks like a lot when it's in the bottle, I can't believe how hungry they are!

Lock - Elizabeth is 2 weeks old today too and I can't believe how much she has changed also, she is still under her birth weight but seems to have way more personality these days, she looks more and more like my DH every day, poor thing!

I can't believe how gross babies are, I didn't expect to be able to actually hear it when she has a poo, it's like a small bomb going off!

DH is back at work tomorrow, I'm dreading it :cry:

Haha the poos are so loud aren't they!

Sorry your DH is back at work. Mine is back at work on Tuesday and I'm dreading it :(

He's gorgeous sakura my little man is forumla fed and he takes about 3oz a time sometimes a little less sometimes a little more . He drinks every 2/3 hours does a longer stretch sometimes
He won't drink if he isn't hungry Hun I'd carry on don't no what your doing. X

Aw thanks ladies I thought it would be fine considering he wasn't spitting it up I obviously got a really hungry baby haha and he is pretty cute the hubby n I stare at him some days and think how did we make such a cute kid lol

I thought I'd share these as well these pics where all taken at hospital they did such an amazing job so I'd love for you to see them :)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1453062752936.jpg
    FB_IMG_1453062752936.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 12
  • FB_IMG_1453062742470.jpg
    FB_IMG_1453062742470.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 9
I don't want my baby to grow! I'll miss her tiny head and wonderful new baby smell! Is that a normal feeling? Haha

Things are good here. Haven't slept much yet, I'm sure I'll crash soon, hehe

Lovely photos Sakura!

Oh I love the smell of babies Danna!

Love the pics Sakura!

He's a cutie Donna!

Lucy- Angelo has the worst baby acne. Can't wait for it to clear up.

The poos are definitely loud! Sometimes Claire will grunt as she's pooing, or stop in mid cry to poo :rofl:

Any other bfing ladies feel completely ravenous? I swear I am more hungry now than when I was pregnant and I am eating myself sick :sick: but despite all that eating, I somehow managed to fit back into my pre pregnancy jeans one week after Claire's birth! :happydance:

My DH also returns to work tomorrow and I am so nervous about handling everything on my own, especially with DD1's school run 3 days a week.

Danna, I feel the same. Claire has already lost her newborn smell and it makes me really sad.

Hi ladies sorry it's took me so long to upload a pic :) forget how hectic it Is with a newborn plus it was my daughters birthday yesterday
Congrats to everyone who's had their little ones
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 10
Looooove all the baby pics! Such cutey pies <3

Lucy- I started to get pre-e with my very first pregnancy at the end but haven't had any issues with it during any of the rest of them or after. It was quite a shock!

Blood pressure is still a smidge high but feeling much better all around. Thanks for all the well wishes ladies. :)

Sakura- I had a little one that ate more than they recommended and he wasn't splitting any up. I would keep doing what you're doing. Follow his cues. If he is hungry and not having any bad signs that it's too much, feed him! :hugs:

Aww tasha she's beautiful! So broody to meet my baby! Xx

Cute pic Tasha!

I'm way more hungry now I'm expressing than I ever was while pregnant! I keep asking DH to go buy chocolate!!

Aww such beautiful babies :)hope ur all well

I was so stressed this morning Cruz slept in later I was trying to get CJ ready for nursery I ended up sobbing I'm sure once I have my routine back I'll be fine but I don't cope well with no routine and it's hard work trying to get them all ready of a morning I ended up taking CJ to nursery in a. Taxi and my oh watched Chad X I took Cruz with me to show him of lol x

Poor u Donna.. Those first days/weeks trying to get into a routine are so hard! I remember when I had Jacob, my other two were in reception and year 1 so I had to have them in school on time every morning..trying to get them ready and Jacob fed and dressed was a nightmare!it v quickly all fell into place tho.. You ll soon have it all sorted. My dh works from home and is self employed so can only take a week max off.. I've said he ll have to be flexible for the first few weeks and have the little ones while I drive the big two to school!!

I'm feeling exhausted today Jacobs having his nap and I'm ready to go back to sleep! Been having a lot of tightening but nothing regular or anything.. Wish my body would just decide it was time!!

I'm starving too Lilly!

Sorry you're stressed Donna. It is a difficult adjustment :hugs:

Hope baby arrives soon Embeth :hugs:

I find myself not very hungry at all lately, I still eat because I know I have to, but I don't get hungry very often.

Tasha she's so cute!

Donna, it'll get easier! Try not to stress or worry yourself too much, just go with the flow of things. Hopefully a nice routine will come sooner rather than later!

Blessed, glad you're starting to feel better.

Embeth, hopefully baby comes soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->