January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I love the name Frustrated!

I am experiencing dizziness, etc since birth. I did have a big blood loss though. I went unconscious shortly after giving birth. I've also passed out and nearly passed out a lot since. I'm taking Floradix and it seems to help a bit I guess. Time will help so I'm just looking forward to the future.

Sorry to hear about that blessed, I hope you feel better soon.

Scary blessed hope you're all back to normal very soon x

Hope all u ladies with blood loss/anemia /dizziness start to feel all normal again very soon xxx

This baby in me seems to be moving like crazy today.. She has been going all day really and is still going now!The pressure and discomfort it causes is unbelievable.. No signs of any labour being imminent for me though!😕

Oh I only went to the local shops lol wasn't far
Hope ur ok blessed and feeling better soon Hun

X

She's beautiful Danna!

Great name frustrated!

Hope you feel better blessed and ttc. :hugs: That all sounds very scary!

What a cutie Danna! x 💕
I like your name choose Frustrated:)

How scary blessed! Is this the first time you've had PP pre-e? How are you feeling today?

TTC I also had to pump in the hospital for 24 hours as my nipples were just so sore. I'd cry when she even touched them so I had to let them heal. She had a very strong suck too! 🙈

Donna, good job getting out of the house. I was still hiding away in the hospital at day 4. I think I wheeled Annabel down to the cafe where I could see out the window! That was as close as we got to the 'outside world' ! But then once I was home I've been out each day, it's summer here and it's gets a bit dull at home. My DH is back at work tomorrow (I'm so lucky I had him home for 3 weeks) so I'm nervous about that. 😬

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/5E0FF28E-4A08-4D2F-900F-5BFF3FD43280_zpswyd7faxj.jpg

Morning girls :)

Omg he's so beautiful Ino I'm biased lol x

He's gorgeous Donna!

Annabel has baby acne... 😬

Gorgeous Donna!

Is that just lots of spots Lucy?? My middle ds got loads of spots all round his chin when he was a newborn!!

I'm feeling very congested and bunged up today.. Feel like I can't get enough air in and just uncomfortable! Can't decide what to do today.. Want to get out but at the same time can't be bothered!!kids homework and housework all done at least..now just need to find the motivation to get dressed!!
Xx

Thanks girls heel prick all done cried for a few seconds and settled off .
I've got so much house work to do need to do piles f washing and cjs back to nursery tomoz so need to get things ready for that
Aww yeh Chad got loads of spots as baby they soon disappeared x

Danna gorgeous photo.

Blessed and frustrated hope you are both ok.

Lovely photo Donna and great that you got out and about.

Embeth put your feet up!

Hey ladies hope everyone is doing well x sorry havnt been on just been busy with bub but I have a question my lil man is formula fed and he's not even a week old he's taking between 500-650ml in a 24 hour period which I feel is a lot he has 50-80 ml during a feed but I don't feel like I'm over feeding him cause he doesn't vomit anything up.... I just don't want to be over feeding him he's peeing and pooping fine as well no runny poos but gah just feel bad :( what you ladies think?

BTW long awaited picture :p

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1453047353166.jpg
    FB_IMG_1453047353166.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 12
She's gorgeous Danna, and I've been having trouble keeping up also, been so busy.

Heather, have you considered trying a nipple shield? Claire was a vigorous sucker at first also and by the time I left the hospital my nipples were cracked, bleeding, had bruising, and blisters. I used the shield and used lots of lanolin to help them recover, only took 3 days, but it helped tremendously.

I had low iron my entire pregnancy Frustrated, I just continued to take my prenatal and iron pill after the birth.

He's gorgeous Sakura!

Claire is 2 weeks already, I can't believe it! She already looks so different from when she was born. Adjusting to life with 3 is a challenge.

Sakura he's soo adorable! I think as for feeding goes, it's my understanding that if they eat too much they throw it up. I thin you're doing just fine, and if you're still concerned give the pediatrician a call and see what they have to say.

Gorgeous boy Sakura!! Sorry no idea with the formula.. They do say they tend to throw up excess tho so sure it's fine xx

Can't believe all these babies already days/weeks old and I'm
Still waiting for mine!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"