January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Great birth story bev!
Ohhh make the most of the good nights Donna haha.
My little lady is a terrible sleeper.... well thats not true, shes great during the day LOL
Night time she only wants to sleep on me, and its begining to take its toll on me.
I try get OH to help but he just sits chatting away to her rather than getting her to sleep.
My mum bought a EWAN the sheep , so im hoping the sheep will help tonight with the heartbeat lullaby
xx

Lovely birth story bev! I liked pushing this time too, I did so well it was easy! The first time though was awful!

Benjamin is a great sleeper, all he does is sleep! We've been getting to bed a but late every night (around 11) and he's been sleeping from then until around 330 and then until around 630. I'm hoping it continues! We do co sleep though as that's the only way he'll sleep so well. I wish we had the ewan the sheep here, I've heard so many great things about it working.

Great birth story Bev.

I'm another nutter who loves pushing! Hate contractions.

Thomas sleeps well during the day but fusses and cluster feeds at night. Last night was the roughest yet - he screamed and screamed until 3:30. Finally gave him gripe water and it calmed him so guess his tummy was upset. :(

My labor permanently stalled at 9 cm dilation and I needed an emergency c-section due to Thomas being stuck, so I've never experienced pushing.

Hi ladies sorry it's took me so long to upload a pic :) forget how hectic it Is with a newborn plus it was my daughters birthday yesterday
Congrats to everyone who's had their little ones
Xx

Tasha, have you chose a name yet? Am just about to update the front page but can only see your little girls birth date and weight on the thread.

Spud - have you chosen a name too? I can't see one on the thread.

No news from Chelle for a while. I hope she's had the baby :)

Great story Bev, thank you for sharing!

I also prefer pushing, it's exciting knowing your lo will be here soon, also, pushing comes as a sort of relief for me after all those awful contractions.

Claire is already outgrown her newborn clothes :( she's been awake more during the day also

I think I am nesting wat more now than when I was pregnant, I have this urge to clean everything and cook or bake all sorts of stuff.

Love that name tasha Olivia is one of our favourites!

Bev great birth story!

I hate pushing.. I can't cope
With the lack of control
When your body takes over.. Really panics me 😁 I'm very nervous about having to go through the whole thing anytime now!

Due date tomorrow and still
No real signs for me 😐 I keep feeling very sick and exhausted just not right at all.. Hoping it means my body is gearing up and not that there's anything wrong.. Xx

Great story Bev, thank you for sharing!

I also prefer pushing, it's exciting knowing your lo will be here soon, also, pushing comes as a sort of relief for me after all those awful contractions.

Claire is already outgrown her newborn clothes :( she's been awake more during the day also

I think I am nesting wat more now than when I was pregnant, I have this urge to clean everything and cook or bake all sorts of stuff.

Benjamin has outgrown his newborn stuff too! I swear it was overnight.

I also feel like I'm nesting now! My house has never been so clean! I didn't realize how much pregnancy affected my energy until now.

Embeth, I felt not right, and just sort of "off" for a few days leading up to labor day. Hope she comes for you soon!

I felt 'off' for a few days before labour, was in bed shivering like I had a fever thought I was coming down with something.

So DH came home from work and said ideally there will be a year age gap between Elizabeth and baby #2... Which means TTC in April :dohh: ...Men!!! Think I'm going to wait until after Christmas!

Thanks girls.. Hopefully she won't keep me waiting too long.. I'm just keen to get the birth done have her safely and get back to my boys with their new sister!!

I felt 'off' for a few days before labour, was in bed shivering like I had a fever thought I was coming down with something.

So DH came home from work and said ideally there will be a year age gap between Elizabeth and baby #2... Which means TTC in April :dohh: ...Men!!! Think I'm going to wait until after Christmas!

Mines trying to get me to do 3 in 3! I think he forgets how hard I had it this time. I was sooo emotional and hormonal, there's no way I could do it again so soon.

We are supposed to be one and done but I'm having doubts so we are leaving the door open for now. I don't want to make an important decision while being so hormonal anyways haha.

We'd like four, but I had to have fertility treatments for my two boys right now... It's hard to go through it all! Especially with breastfeeding the doctor won't bat an eye at me until weaned! We figure once #2 is about two we would seek treatment if it doesn't happen by then.

still no baby here but my induction is tomorrow very nervous about leaving my ds1

We're done altho I still feel deep down I'm not certain but I'm done with being pregnant I've had 3 kids in 4 years
I've been pregnant in every year since 2011 I'm tired of it lol and I want to have some life back once the boys are bigger and stuff . So defo feel like that's us done now but I said thah after Chad lol.
So Cruz had a bottle at 7pm and I though right in not gna get him ready and settled for bed as such cuz he will wake again soon but nope he's been fast asleep since lol. I've just come to bed he will wake for his bottle soon then I'll get him right back down hopefully and he will settle quickly X
Good luck for tomorrow chelle I was the same about leaving the boys x

We'd like four, but I had to have fertility treatments for my two boys right now... It's hard to go through it all! Especially with breastfeeding the doctor won't bat an eye at me until weaned! We figure once #2 is about two we would seek treatment if it doesn't happen by then.

Same here TTC. That's the main reason I only breast fed for six months last time round. I started a fresh IVF cycle when DS1 was 8 months. It turned out to be a complete failure but luckily we had three blasts in the freezer from my first round so we put one of those back in. Am not sure I can face another fresh round of treatment but we do still have two left in the freezer, although they were not such good quality so I'm not sure whether we will have success with them. We are planning a frozen embryo transfer for the late summer / early autumn. If successful that will give us three under three (just). I couldn't bring myself to leave any of them in the freezer when I see the potential that is there every time I look at my two beautiful boys. Plus they will get very cold if they are there for too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->