January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I don't enjoy being pregnant either Heather. Am glad I'm not the only one. Everyone else seems to love feeling the kicks whereas I don't like the feeling at all! I actually find it a bit annoying, especially around the 24-34 week mark. I'm obviously missing a maternal instinct!

I find the movements at this late stage annoying frustrated.. Actually I get really cross with the pain they cause!! Then she stops moving and I panic!! Can't win!!

Cruz has been awake half the day he just won't settle of to sleep can't be normal for a 9 day old baby to be awake so long X

Good luck today Chelle!

Thanks for sharing your birth story Bev!

I don't know if we will have one more or not. I always said 3 and dh wanted 4. Now that we have 3 and Dr okayed one more c-section I'm not sure what we'll do. Honestly I was sad when I thought we couldn't have another if we wanted to but now that we have the option I'm happy with that for now. Will have to see how it goes being outnumbered. :) I think a lot will depend on Dd. She is making the most of the terrible 2s and is quite the handful. Baby Angelo is very good and sleeps most of the time but just like his big brother it's only when I'm holding him. He gets very angry when put down for more than 10 min and at bath time. :dohh: Love the baby snuggles but it makes it hard to get anything done.

Love the baby pics ladies!

Good luck Chelle!

Nothing happening with me, baby is still quite content to stay put.

Morning girls can't wait to hear he announcement chelle.
Cruz slept well again 8-12 then bk of til 5 bottle then he was unsettled at 6ish so I lay him with me for a cuddle for a hour I don't want to get into that tho cuz Chad never slept with me but CJ did and I don't want that lol x

I always said i wanted 3 children but im already wanting another.
Whats the safest time to wait after a section as if i did manage to persuade OH id like them to be very close in age.
Olivia slept better last night but i still feel hanging lol.
She's 6lb 3oz now... :)

So quiet on here today!!

Hope chelle had her baby in her arms by now!!

I'm still waiting... Had lots of jelly type discharge which I think is plug and some pains here and there but nothing that makes me think she ll be here v soon 😕 desperate to meet my baby girl now!!

Glad cruz is sleeping well Donna.. Mine have never slept like that.. I am terrible with putting them down though they end up co sleeping and just latching on to feed as and when!!probably why Jacob is still in my bed at getting on for 2&1/2!😅
One good thing about sitting waiting for a baby is that Jacob has finally mastered the potty training 😀 he has been ready for ages but developed a poo in the potty phobia finally did one on Sunday and has been in big boy pants all week! 😀😀

Had a widwife appt yesterday, was told I'm 1.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced. We also talked about induction. I have another appt on Monday, so if I haven't had baby by then we'll schedule it, probably for a week from today, as that would be 41+6, and my midwife doesn't let anyone go past 42.

However, the full moon is in 2 days, so I'm hoping that pushes me into labor!

Benjamin hasn't really let me put him down since he was born. Like seriously as soon as I put him down, even if he's asleep he will start whining and then go to full blown cry. If you're holding him, he's calm as can be. I've just recently been able to out him in the swing and he'll be settled for a couple hours at a time. So, for my own sanity and need for sleep, we co sleep! I get up once with him at night because of it, and it's great!

Finally got a comparison picture of my two boys. My first is on the left and my second on the right. I only see a similarity in their eyes. But they're both such cute boys!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1453482871914.jpg
    FB_IMG_1453482871914.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 6
Aww there beautiful Hun :) aww bless them .
Cruz has slept most of the day I think he's having no growth spurt he's draining his 4oz bottles and sleeping lots lol.
I'll have to pics of my boys :) X

hes here !!!! Ollie has finally arrived all 9lb 7oz of him the little fatty !!!!

Congratulations Chelle!!!

Hopefully you beat induction Pita, it could very well happen. I had no signs of impending labor either but spent the weekend bouncing on my ball, taking long walks and having sex with DH and then went into labor Monday morning so maybe those things helped...

Thomas will not sleep from 4-6 AM, the worst time to be awake IMO! He also screams the house down during this time which is so not fun. Hoping he outgrows this in a few weeks...

Congrats Chelle!!

Gabbie doesn't really cry, she makes small noises. Unless we undress her, she hates that.
She drinks every 2-3 hours during the day. She settles for the night at 2-3 am and then sleeps for ever! Like 6 hours straight, I was worried at first, but she's gaining enough weight...
I try to put her into her moise basket most night, but we end up co sleeping... during the day she's happy to sleep aline though.
I'm still worried about sleeping with her; I wake up panicked that she's not breathing :( In her mose basket I have a movement monitor so I sleep easier... I'm nuts and terrified of SIDS, can't stop thinking about it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->