January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I also need fertility treatments to get pregnant. I don't ovulate on my own at all, that's another reason we thought one and done, the process is so stressful.

Good luck for tomorrow Chelle!!

Good luck with your induction Chelle

DH is getting a vasectomy soon, and while we agreed on 3 (I barely got him to agree to the 3rd), and despite this pregnancy being especially hard on me, I'm really going to miss pregnancy. I'm definitely saddened knowing we are done and I will never get to experience this again, but deep down I know a 4th won't be possible for us, we don't have the room, not sure I can handle 4 as I live so far from family and friends and have almost no help available to me, I'm raising my 3 almost completely alone, and I plan on going back to college next year, then working towards my career finally as I got married and had kids first before college or work.

I'll just have to live vicariously through you ladies!

We have also thought one and done for awhile for different reasons. Everything is so crazy expensive here and we both work so much that we figure we should just give all of our love, time and resources to Thomas rather than risk spreading ourselves too thin.

Not to mention that after losing my first baby due to him being so ill I'll always worry that it could happen again. Plus Thomas is so perfect it almost feels like I'd be pushing my luck hoping for another baby as wonderful as him.

here is a current picture of my little lady wide awake!
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/12541144_10201472354447375_6869178316600066111_n_zpsftjcmvhs.jpg

Also I made this of all my LO's just to see how alike they all look. On the left is DD1 at 3 days old, DS in the middle at 3 days old, and Claire on right at 3 days old.
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/New%20Canvas_zpsr1gyc7ql.png

Aww there all beautiful lock that's how I feel
I'm sad I'll never be pregnant again or have a newborn etc but Ino that 3 is right for us also I have no help either really my oh helps obv but my family doesn't I don't have any parents or grand parents so I never get a break but defo sad about it X

Good luck tomorrow chelle!

I want at least two more, if not more! My husband only wants one more though. He says if the next one is a girl we're definitely done. I don't feel the same way!

:happydance:Good luck Chelle :hugs:

She's so cute Lock!!

I would like at least 3 children if not more... It's so exciting wondering if they will be :pink: or :blue: and what they will look like. It really is amazing the whole process, I just stare at her and find it unbelievable that something so big came out of my vagina :wacko: haha.

It's 4.30am here and little madam started crying so brought her downstairs and she's been sleeping in my arms the last hour, typical! I know if I try put her down she won't settle.

How funny Lock, I did the same thing last night! Top row is Joshua and the bottom row is Corey

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 6
Good luck Chelle!

How are you feeling Embeth?

If I'm allowed to have 4 c sections I think we'll have 4 babies. Definitely one more! I know I'll feel sad when I've had my last, it's such a special time.

So funny some of you ladies are nesting now post baby! I agree, I forgot how draining being pregnant is. Although I'm getting much less sleep it's nice to have some every back.

Lock and frustrated, love what you've done with your baby pics! Lock, your DS looks different to your girls :) I want to do the same thing now!

Gorgeous babies girls.. It's crazy how siblings can look so alike!!

Lucy I'm not feeling too bad.. Quite anxious about the birth and wandering when it will happen.. Her movements at times make me feel quite sick she feels quite big in there really hope I don't have to wait too much longer. Due date today!!!!

We are definitely finished once this little lady pops
Out! 4 is more than enough for us.. I know I'll have moments of being sad to never be pregnant again but looking forward to getting back in shape, enjoying my family and hopefully getting back to my teaching in a years time!

Good luck chelle hope all goes as smoothly as possible! Xxx

thankyou ladies ive woke up not feeling the slightest bitnervous which is good

2 is our magic number im nearly 31 and hubbs is 33 so ive agreed i will have my tubes tied this year i know its amassive step but ive always said i would never have mixed fathers if we ever split up lol not that its abad thing i come from a family where my dad had 2 and my mom had 2 and have seen how difficult it can get

Good luck today chelle & happy due date embeth :)

Everyone assumes we want more cuz we need to have a girl really annoys me my boys are amazing yeh I'm sad I'll never have a girl but it doesn't bother me day to day I love my boys and wouldn't have more just to get a girl X

Cruz slept 7pm - 11.20pm bottle back of till 3am bottle & up at 7am :) little good boy for now lol x

Wow Donna! Cruz is a great little sleeper!

For now lol he's more alert in the day now tho don't no if it's cuz the noise in my house of the other two boys lol even tho once he's asleep he sleeps thru all the noise even the Hoover but he's finding it abit more difficult to settle of in the day now . X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->