January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Happy to report Benjamin's fat rolls aren't equal either, one leg has a one extra as well! Also, I'm totally loving these fat rolls, my first was always a skinny boy and has never had any extra pudge to him! No rolls on that kid, it was sad.

😱😱 I think i just got my period! What is this about?! Annabel won't take a bottle so I'm feeding her every few hours. Last time I didn't get it till I had completely weaned when he was 10 months. I thought I had ovulation signs two weeks ago but thought I was just imagining them. Anyone else got theres??

Aw thanks for looking mushy.. It's obvously quite common fingers crossed for my little one then x

Lucy iv neve had a period until iv weaned from feeding.. Over 2 years with my second! This time I'm still bleeding from birth.. Strange u may have one now. I have heard people say they sometimes get there's early despite breastfeeding xx

Is Annabel sleeping for a long stretch at night without feeding Lucy? I think you have to be feeding 3-4 hourly constantly for breast feeding to be a really effective contraception. Once they start sleeping through it loses its effectiveness.

Corey started on Neocate this morning (5am - his night feed). He's been really bad for the last week, crying the whole time even when being held. It's been really hard to deal with and I hate to see him in pain especially when it could be my milk that is the cause. He doesn't seem any more settled after the formula. He been constantly crying out in his sleep and I'm sure he's going to wake any minute even though he only went down less than an hour and a half ago after 5oz. He was just as difficult to burp as after breast milk ( I got one small one out of him before putting him down). If this doesn't work and I've stopped breast feeding for no reason I will be really upset. Am currently pumping to try to keep my supply up as a back up.

Sorry you got your period back already Lucy :(

Frustrated, Maybe it was something you were eating that he has a bit of an intolerance to? Dairy and soy are common culprits for babies being gassy and fussy. I suspect James is a bit sensitive to dairy as he tends to get fussier when I eat too much of it.

Hi Bev,

I cut out all dairy over three weeks ago and wheat one week ago. In addition I've been avoiding all of the know gassy foods (broccoli, strawberries, onions, garlic, caffeine etc). There is not much left I can eat at present ��

That must be really difficult cutting all that out. I'm so sorry your LO is still having issues :hugs:

It will take a while to work the milk that is so give it a couple days Hun x

I'm formula feeding and no period yet had one after 6 weeks with Chad but not til 12 weeks with CJ

Cruz had his 8 week injections today poor baby X

& I joined slimming world X

I got mine at 16 months last time. Hoping for the same this time!

James had his 8 week injections today including the new meningitis B one. He's not got a fever off it yet but he's not feeding much and is sleeping a lot. He's very upset when he's awake. Hoping tonight won't be too bad.

Hope the babies that have had their injections are ok and don't get a temp.. Dreading Isabelle's..have her 6 week check tomorrow so nervous about that too! How many injections do they have for their first lot??

Just been out on my first run post baby.. Only half an hour wasn't too bad!;)

3 needles and one oral vaccine that they drink!

Well done on your run!

Omg poor little things!!☹️🙁

Yup cruz had the three and the oral one :( he cried for a bit and has been asleep mainly since X

How do they get them to swallow the oral oral one!??

How do they get them to swallow the oral oral one!??

We had his appointment today and I'm guessing it's made to taste good? He had no issues and was quite happy to take it in, where he flips his lid if I give gripe water.

I feel so sad about the shots, they're horrible! But my little guy weighs just 12 lbs 13 oz and is 23 inches. He's gained 5 lbs since birth and grew 4 inches!

Morning oh what a night cruz slept fine 7-1 had his milk was boiling hot so had calpol & he pooed then he Wundnt go bk down he was just crying for a hour settled of in with me woke again at just gone three had bit milk and went bk in his cot till just gone 7 it's hot this morning and keeps crying he's just having his milk He's had a runny poop to nasty jabs X

Sorry you had a bad night hun, I hope Cruz is better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->