January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Our babies are getting so chunky! :)

Well, Elizabeth had her injections and she was fine and didn't cry too much. DH held her while I stood in the corner of the room looking at a map of the world haha.

Just sat here on fever watch now, she's had her first dose of Calpol.

I've got Benjamin's shots tomorrow, I'm so not looking forward to them! He's such a content peaceful baby, it'll be sad to see him sad :(

Although last night he was in quite a mood! I think it's a mixture of gas and reflux. He's always spitting up, eating until his rummy feels like it's going to burst, he gets super tense while nursing and just seems so uncomfortable at times. He also fart like no other!

Hope Benjamin's shots go well.

Sorry about the gas and reflux. James struggles with that too :(

My husband is being sent to northern California for the week, and to save my sanity I am going with him. It was last second and we are leaving tonight. So that'll be fun!

Good for you Mushy! My husband is going away for the week next week and I'm dreading it. We don't have any family here in Jersey so coping with two, especially at bath and bedtime will be hard. I think I'll ask a relative to travel over to stay with us.

We saw the consultant paediatrian today. He spent over an hour taking a detailed history, examining Corey, watching him feed and trying to wind him. He thinks he has reflux and possibly an intolerance to milk. As a first step he has prescribed omeprazole and infant gaviscon. The omeprazole is to be used daily and the gaviscon when he seems particularly bad as it may make his constipation worse. The next step would be to try a non-milk based formula. I would be sad to stop breast feeding but would try anything to stop his pain. He spent most of today crying and hardly slept at all 😞

Aww bless him Hun hope things improve soon
Chad was on prescription milk for an allergy he improved so much

Cruz was weighed today he's 12lb 14oz my little chunk x

Wow, that's impressive! Corey was only 11lbs 8oz today even though he was a pound heavier than Cruz at birth and they were only born one day apart.

My good boy slept 7.20pm - 3.20am had 3oz & stiree at 6 so in wv me and we got up at 7 x so he did a 8 hour solid stretch x

It must have been a good night as Corey slept from 9.00 until 5.30. He's been up and crying since though! He had 4.5oz when he woke, a massive burp,but screamed when I tried to put him down so I ended up breast feeding him on one side. He just wouldn't settle after that though and has been crying nonstop. Poor thing keeps getting put down as I've been trying to get myself and my 19 month old ready not to mention trying to pump on the side he didn't feed from. Luckily their dad has just got back from the gym and taken over with the older one and the younger one has just fallen asleep in my arms. No doubt he will wake as soon as I try to put him down though!

Poor baby has a fever :( she seemed ok after the jabs so thought we had managed to avoid it, she started with it around 10 last night and had some calpol, she didn't settle and just cried when I put her down so I've not had much sleep!

Temp was back to normal at 5am, but it's back again now at 37.5 :( just given her some more calpol, hope she feels better soon.

Hi girls,

Poor thing lilly, hope she feels better soon xx

We had a letter today to call to make an appointment as a follow up to Isabelle's hip scan.. They were supposed to call back but haven't! Very anxious to see what they re going to say 😕

Also had my appointment at the breast clinic.. The consultant said he felt nothing concerning and thinks the lumps I'm worried about are just little milk blockages..he says he is going to send me for a mammogram and ultrasound to be sure.. That's made me a little worried fingers crossed they will come back ok x

Isabelle is really changing at the moment, smiling loads and looking much more baby than newborn 😍 I am going to attempt taking her on the train into London Friday using my ergo.. She seems to love it in there xx

Embeth - I'm sure your consultant was just doing his job properly. It sounds like he isn't concerned but is just being sensible/careful/his job. I'm sure everything is OK.

Thanks spud xx

I'll be so happy when her hips and my boobs are all sorted and I can look forward to our trip to Disney world in May!! Xx

Elizabeth is feeling better now, phew! That's good news about the lumps Embeth :thumbup:

I can't believe she's 2 months old today, just had a look back at the photos we took on the day she was born :cloud9::cry: I take quite a lot of photos of her but still feel like it isn't enough.

It's crazy how quickly it goes isn't it lilly.. Isabelle's my 4th and I still feel like it's all going to quickly!

Well we have been told Isabelle has been referred to hospital
In London that has children's orthopaedic doctors.. Stressed me out quite a lot!then I got a copy of the letter which just says the second ultrasound found her left hip to be slightly shallow.. Only 3 degrees off what is normal range and she's being referred because of what that doctor I couldn't stand said when he examined her the day she was born.. So I'm really hoping her physical examination will be ok when we take her.. So fed up of worrying about this! Xx

Hope the examination goes ok Embeth. I bet you can't wait to have this sorted after all the worry you have been through :hugs:

Had my 6 week postnatal check today. All the doctor did was ask how I was and talk about contraception, which is exactly what the HV did at the visit last week, so it felt like a bit of a waste of time really.

Morning girls cruz has only woke once again past two nights :)
It's my babies birthday today

Chad is two can't believe it ! Where has the time gone feels like I just had him X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->