January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Glad Cruz is sleeping well!

Happy birthday Chad, hope he has a great day!

Cruz sounds such a good sleeper! Hope Chad is having a good birthday.

I find it weird that they make such a big point about mentioning contraception, why!!?? I understand discussing it with really young parents and as maybe they dont know about contraception but Christ sake I'm nearly 30 I know what I'm doing!!! :growlmad: just makes Elizabeh sound like an accident.

I'm so broody :( I'm considering TTC in 6 months. Hoping it just hormones haha! Even had a baby dream the other night :blush:

You're lucky donna, Cruz is a better sleeper than my 16 month old!

Happy birthday to chad!

Right Lilly?! I had like 15 different doctors through my pregnancy and each one acted like my second was a mistake because he came so soon. Then use that as an example of why the right contraception is important. Like, there was no way I did this on purpose!

Thanks girls yup Drs always asking me to I've got the pill to start then thinking of trying the coil again X
Aww I didn't use any contraception after CJ and hoy pregnant when he was about 14/15 months I think it was
Them after Chad I didn't use anything even tho I should of we got pregnant when he was 8 months but lost the baby then I had the coil which fell out and here cruz is I'm so happy tho he completes us X

I'm sick of people asking if we will be trying for a girl Ino they don't mean anything by it and I think the same when people have all the same sex but then it makes me think like they think we're Not happy with out boys and we certainly am I wouldn't change any of them . I have my moments I think like ahh maybe one more but it's just broodiness I'm Defo done with my boys I have no desire to have anymore really I want to enjoy them growing up now and move on to the next stage we will see how I feel this time next year tho when I'm normally getting pregnant lol X

Cruz is such a good boy I'm so thankful he makes life easy for me of course he had his moments where he's hard and won't settle but over all he's a little angel x

Think my period is coming ughhh having such bad cramps.

Hope you have a lovely Mother's Day girls :hugs: (think in the US it's on s different date?) I've bought myself a charm bracelet for Mother's Day, one of the Chamelia ones so have bought a charm with an E on, a rose charm (for Elizabeth Rose) and January birthstone charm, there is also a January snowdrops charm which I think I might get. I wanted some jewerly to celebrate her birth and this way I can add more charms when I have more kids.

My midwife asked me about contraception but she said she has to as it's a requirement.
I didn't use any contraception after dd1 and we have a three year age gap. Dd1s pregnancy and birth were horrendous so I was put off having another. It still hurt to dtd at 6 months pp. Dd2s pregnancy and birth was much easier. I feel as if I could have another already. I think I want to stick to two though. Having said that I am tempted to try for a boy for dh but then reality hitsand I'm not sure I would cope with 3 children.

I love the bracelet idea. I got charms on a pandora bracelet as a way of remembering my angel babies especially the one I shouldn't have lost (I had a virus and still feel guilty - but then my beautiful Seren wouldn't be here - but I can still grieve and celebrate at the same time).

Any babies in a cot yet ? Trying cruz in his tonight he's gettin to big for his basket X

Well I moved my baby from his Moses basket to his cot last night and he stil slept good! X He slept 7 - almost 2am had a bottle and wS up at 7.15 am X

Hi girls,

Sounds like some of u have brilliant sleepers! Isabelle is great aslong as I co sleep with her!! She is still very demanding in the day.. The only place she doesn't moan is in her ergo strapped to me or on her playmate for a while. I still waiting for her next hip appointment and it's driving me insane.. I have been reading about leg fat rolls not being the same on each leg being a sign.. The top roll of fat on each of her legs are different when her legs are straight and together!they go back to looking the same when legs apart.. Do all your little ones have perfectly symmetrical fat rolls??

I have my mammogram this afternoon.. That's going to be fun with boobs full of milk!!! Xxx

Hope your mammogram goes ok! That would be quite uncomfortable with milky boobs!

Just checked Annabel's fat rolls and I don't think they're exactly symmetrical, one has an extra crease 😆

Hi girls,

It was fine thanks, not painful and no milk spillage took about 5 minutes.. Have an ultrasound on Monday really hoping that will be fine.. And i can cancel boobs off the worry list!!

Thanks for checking little fat rolls Lucy 😅 Bless them and their little chubby legs!! I'm driving myself and dh crazy obsessing about her hips! She has her 6 week check Thursday hoping the doctor doesn't say anything else about her legs to worry me!shes so precious hate to think of her having something wrong! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->