January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Holly won't let me near her eyes with breast milk :haha: Have used it in James' eyes though. The doctor has given us antibiotic eyedrops :thumbup:

I lost 4lb in my first week of slimming world I'm now lighter than I've been in a long while X I'm 13stone 3 so stil fat lol but getting there X I want to get down to 11 x

I think I may need to get Isabelle some drops soon the green gunk is increasing rather than getting better! It's making her skin around her eye sore.

Well done Donna.. That's a great loss X

I feel like I'm cracking up tonight cruz is finding it harder and harder to nap in day will only nap in pram or if I rock his bouncer and even the. That's not for long gone is the baby who would happily go to sleep by himself X
I was trying to bath kids tonight and he screamed the place down :( he gets so over tired he's still sleeping good at night I hope he keeps it up X
Every time he drops of he wakes up cuz the kids making noise X

Gabbie just had her first shots and now she's sleeping it off, poor baby it broke my heart

It's awful isn't it Danna:( and the first year it feels like they're all the time

Isabelle has hers next Thursday! Hate them so much! X

It's horrible! She's just woken up from a 5 hours nap and will likely go down right after her feed 😭

All good here, how are you Donna?

I'm having a hard time seeing my baby grow up! Sometimes I get teary at night when I think about her not being a baby. Crazy mama! 😆

Me too. I was so sure she would be my last but now that shes growing so quick im not so sure lol

I'm good thanks Hun x
Same here is the most happy content little boy I've ever met and is have ten babies if they were all like him
He is a joy he's been such a good boy again lately he's been sleeping better in the day and is so happy and smiley he's growing way to quick tho and 10 weeks old on Tuesday X

Hi girls!

All these babies growing quickly..Isabelle is growing particularly quickly.. She is in 3-6 month stuff already I think I must have really high calorie breast milk!! She loves the bath so much and it completely exhausts her.. She's just woken from an hours nap in her cot after having a bath.. So rare she does that normally me holding her if she sleeps in the day.

I've really got to get going with losing this baby weight... Not that long until my holiday and I have a stone to lose still.. Doesn't seem to be falling off yet.

Embeth - me too. I've successfully not eaten sugar for three days but my portion sizes seem to have doubled those three days.
I have 2 stone to lose and feel so fat and sluggish.

I am also sad my baby is growing up. She is 9 weeks and is just over 11 lbs and I've started to put her in 3 to 6 month clothing too.

I need to exercise but my only chance is after 8pm at night and by then I'm tired.

Seren is also such a good cruisy baby. She also eats hardly anything compared to my older daughter but I think she was a guzzle guts. She would do 15 minutes each side and then an hour later be ready for more. This one does 5 minutes on one side.

Isabelle was 13lb at just under 7 weeks spud!!when she had her hip ultrasound they have to lay on a cushioned at mat in like a wedge and she didn't fit! lol! She does like to feed from me a lot tho! Xx

James is 12 lbs 12 oz at the moment. He's only put on 3 oz in 2.5 weeks. This tongue tie is causing him real issues with wind and is making him avoid feeding. He's dropped from the 91st percentile to the 50th percentile and he was born at almost 10 lbs :( This tongue tie clip appointment is in 16 days and can't come soon enough. I can't believe how long we've had to wait.

Poor James it's not right how long Uve waited
It caused Chad terrible wind but he still gained weight and his was still cut at 3 weeks old
I need to get cruz weighed he hasn't been weighed since 6 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->