January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Gabbie is still shy of 11 lbs, tiny baby. She doesn't feed a lot, around 3 oz per feed, but she is gaining enough per day/week.

I'm feeling rather mean. My oldest daughter woke up at 5.30am having wet the bed. Then she was wide awake ready to go for the day.

Isla has a nappy on for the night and up until Seren was born I did everything for Isla. I did try to get dh to be more involved but he wouldn't. So now Seren has had colick in the evenings dh has had to put Isla to bed. Trouble is he forgets to put the night nappy on. About a month ago Isla wet her bed on the middle of the night so I was up sorting it out. After that I would check when I went to bed to see if Isla had a nappy on.
So last night I asked dh if he had put a night nappy on and he said yes so I didn't check. But noooo he didn't . So at 5.45am after I'd cleaned up Isla and the bed Isla wanted to get up so I made dh get up. He was grumpy. He does work 6.5 to 7 days a week on our business which is why I've always gotten up at 5am but today I thought that he would keep forgetting a night nappy if he didn't get up. But now I'm feeling mean because I can't go back to sleep and I woke dh up to get up with Isla so I may as well have just gotten up.

Bev - I was looking through threads to find where I guessed my baby''s weight, dob etc. I couldn't find it but found yours where you guessed 7lbs8 Oz! !!!

Can you believe it he did it again.

Dh has to put dd1 to bed at the moment as dd2 has colick and only I can soothe her.
So tonight Dh put dd1 to bed. When he came downstairs I asked Dh 'have you put a nappy on Isla? ' "yes" he says. I asked 'are you sure?' "Yes" he says. 'So she has a nappy on?' I ask again. He said yes again.
Yep, no nappy. 10pm and she's awake, upset, with a wet bed. I was having a mooch downstairs so hadn't got to checking to see if she had a nappy on yet.

I'm grumpy but Dh works too hard. Is this the reason? It's worryingly frustrating.

Spud sounds like a typical man to me! I swear some conversations I have with my dh he says things and has no idea he's said them or agreed to something it's like I'm talking to myself!

Happy 10 weeks to your little man Donna :)

Isabelle has her injections Thursday.. Dreading them :( followed by my follow up from my scans at the breast clinic.. Hopefully all will
Be well like the doctor that did my ultrasound said just another thing to get done tho!

Been out running again tonight determined to shift this weight for my holiday xx

Cjs about two and half stone X
I only lose 1/2 lb today at slimming world am gutted X

Embeth - you are so right. That's just men. I had a chat to dh about it and he was surprised dd1 had no nappy.
Well done on running too.

Donna - it's normal to have a slow week but you lost weight and a loss is still a loss.

Are any of you feeling a little down? My parents went back to England last week and dh works all the time and now I'm feeling it. I need to lose weight and get my hair done so overall feeling quite unattractive and depressed. I don't think it's post natal depression though just blues.

Lol at him being surprised she had no nappy! It is so something my dh would do!!🙄 I sometimes feel like that, my emotions tend to change day to day.. Very up and down. It's hard having a young baby can be quite isolating. I'm feeling particularly fed up tonight, laying here my throat feels like razor blades so feel rough have Isabelle's first injections tomorrow and my breast clinic follow up so not a great day ahead!

Donna sorry your disappointed with your weight you still lost tho and may find a big chunk drops off next week X

Hi ladies,

It's been ages since I checked in. I hope you are all well. We have my OH three older children staying for Easter so it's all go here with five children in the house! Corey was 10 weeks old yesterday and Joshua was 20 months (picture attached). Corey seems to be better on his special milk. I think I'm going to stop feeding him myself as whenever I do he seems pained afterwards. I have about 4 litres of pumped milk in the freezer which I'm hoping he'll be able to have when he is a little older.

We've also got the dreaded injections today, although I think the injections at 12 months are much worse as they are more aware of what is going on.

Heading to France for a family holiday next week. Am not looking forward to a 13 hour drive with two such small children.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 9
Awww beautiful photo Frustrated :)
Hope tomorrow goes ok embeth. I also find having a small baby a bit isolating at times. My DS just turned 2 and he's really hard work. Today I went for a really short walk with them and on the way home he kept scratching Annabel's face so I had to hold his arms and push the pram with my tummy to stop him for scratching her :( he used to be such a sweet little boy, now he's definitely a 'terrible two'. I hate how he takes so much of my attention which means i don't get to have as much quality time with Annabel as I'd like. Those who have had/have 2 year olds, tell me it gets easier!!

Annabel slept 9-6.30 last night. She really is a good baby x

Good luck with ur appointment embeth and hope injections go ok X

Hey frustrated :) there beautiful I would stop feeding him and give the formula to :)
Good luck with the drive :)

Lucy Chad is the same Ino it's not very nice to say but he's a nightmare some days
He was two this month and throws tantrums he's so stubborn and knows his own mind !
CJ was never like this he's never once had a tantrum in public he's always listened etc I mean not saying he's an angel cuz he's not but he was no where near as bad as what Chad is lol
Chad is so forward tho can speak so well and he makes u no when he's not happy
He still doesn't like nursery and screamed the place down the other day we didn't have that with CJ and he's the shy one .
Chad is so confident etc I thought he would be fine were trying again after Easter really hope he settles X
Cruz is still a good boy he's truly amazing and I can't believe how happy and content he is X

Gabbie is in a only-want-mommy phase. OH can't soothe her or feed her :( He use to take her for a bit in the evenings so I'd have a nice bath or nap, but now she just screams and screams! I can see it's hurting OH's feelings, he barelly tries now... when I take her she stops right away it's quite obvious... I feel overhelmed now, I'm never ever alone, we even still co sleep or she won't sleep for more than 15 minutes :s

Gorgeous children frustrated love their outfits!!
Goodluck with the injections, Isabelle's appointments in 30 minutes!!

Lucy Jacob can be a handful at times.. Monday's school run I had to stop myself crying! Isabelle was in my arms screaming Jacob had his scooter and was crying and shouting and flinging it around.. A 2 minute walk to the car took 15 minutes was awful!!he wasn't very well and is normally a really good boy but I def get a fair share of terrible twos.. My first boy was always calm and second was a nightmare! Type of child u see kicking and screaming in a shop!!😅

Lol embeth that's like my two CJ was calm and then Chad is that child kicking and screaming in shops I hope he gets better as he gets older lol X

Holly was a complete nightmare as soon as she turned three. It was honestly the hardest year of my life. I hope James doesn't turn into a threenager in a few years!

Donna my number two is still my hardest!😉😅 hope your little man grows out of it! He can be so loving one minute and an absolute nightmare the next! He's 8 in two weeks! Lol!

Isabelle rocking the tutu!:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member