January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Aww no don't tell me that lol! Haa chads the same can be so loving and such a terror ! Aww she's beautiful bet it's fab being able to dress up a little girl X

It's nice to have a change.. My eldest will be 10 this year so 10 years of blue! Making the most of the pink now 😉 Bet she ll be a right tomboy with three big brothers tho! Xx

So where are all the babies when it comes to milestones? Holding head, rolling, reaching, etc? ☺️

Cruz is reaching out and batting his toys on his bouncer and play mat
He doesn't really lift his head when we do tummy time yet maybe for a second or two but he's good at holding his head when I'm holding him still a little bit floppy but getting stronger. Defo not rolling over yet
Don't think my elder two rolled till about 16 weeks can't really remember X
He was in bed for 6pm last night and only woke once X

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-03/2B9A7A2D-C47C-4DE4-892E-4FA3C41C14FC_zpsy8ahxswy.jpg
https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/19E4740C-B3F7-464B-ACC3-CEC8487E4108_zps3pdbgtoy.jpg

Lovely pics :)

James isn't doing anything really. He doesn't seem anywhere close to batting toys or reaching out yet. He has started bringing his hands together as if he's praying, and thats about it!

I'm not sure what the milestones are to watch for! Annabel can hold her head up but isn't playing with her toys yet. She is still an excellent sleeper, 9pm-6.30 am last night! It was lovely as she normally wakes at 4.30. Only probably is my boobie wasn't used to it and I think I've got a bit of mastitis today :(
How's everyone feeling? Can you believe Annabel will be 3 months in one day! 😱

Love the pics of Cruz and Isabelle!! We all have such gorgeous little babies xx

Gabbie has no interest in toys at all yet. She holds her head very well during tummy time but not that well when I raise her from her back. She rolls from tummy to back but I don't think it's volountary 😂

Isabelle seems to have really good head control and is attempting to reach out to bat things u can see the concentration in her little face when she wants to touch something! That's out it tho!! She gives lots of lovely smiles tho ;) xx

I'm still struggling slightly with the fact I can't feed Corey. I need to just accept it and move on, but I keep wondering whether I should try to re-introduce some breast milk in a few weeks. I've got over 4 litres / 1 gallon in the freezer. Am down to pumping 100ml per day on just one side so my supply has nearly gone. Am worried that soon I will have no option but to formula feed as my supply will be completely gone. Makes me feel really sad. Does anyone else follow the wonder weeks? Am thinking of trying breast milk again once we are through leap 3 or 4. Am hoping the four month sleep regression doesn't hit us so hard this time round.

I'm still struggling slightly with the fact I can't feed Corey. I need to just accept it and move on, but I keep wondering whether I should try to re-introduce some breast milk in a few weeks. I've got over 4 litres / 1 gallon in the freezer. Am down to pumping 100ml per day on just one side so my supply has nearly gone. Am worried that soon I will have no option but to formula feed as my supply will be completely gone. Makes me feel really sad. Does anyone else follow the wonder weeks? Am thinking of trying breast milk again once we are through leap 3 or 4. Am hoping the four month sleep regression doesn't hit us so hard this time round.
Bless you Hun must be hard to want to feed him and not be able to I'm no help cuz I've never breastfed maybe you could try and introduce it back but if he's an allergy to dairy he might end up unsettled again.
If he's fine and happy with the formula I wouldn't risk it personally but that's totally just me I remember how Chad was before he went on the prescription formula wasn't happy at all. I look into wonder weeks sometimes mine have never really been affected by them tho so hopefully cruz won't either X

I don't think you should stress too much about this. Formula is here for things like this, and it's perfectly good alternative. Don't feel guilty for what you couldn't control.

Benjamin is doing great! He holds his head really well, coos and smiles a ton, he's trying to grab toys but hasn't quite got the coordination for it yet. He hasn't rolled yet, but I don't force tummy time on the floor as he hates it. I'm going to try again soon to see how he does. He's growing like a weed and fitting into 3-6 month clothes now!

Everyone's babies are doing so much lol! Madelyn's not doing much yet. She's not reaching for toys yet. She pushes up and holds her head up, but doesn't have a whole lot of control over it yet, it's still pretty wobbly. She does track pretty well. She's smiling more now, and tries to talk to us. I love it! She's also still sleeping like a champ, sleeping in the side sleeper and only waking up once or twice a night to nurse :thumbup:

Happy 11 weeks cruz! Time is flying!!

Hope everyone's ok, Isabelle's doing good so loving every minute of her, as are her daddy and big bros! It's Easter holidays here from next week so all 4 of them at home going to be chaos!!

Xx

Time really is flying!

I forgot to say that Madelyn had her 2 month appointment a couple days ago and is now 22.5 in long and 11 lb 6 oz. She's grown so much already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->