January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Wow can't believe it's Annabel's birthday tomorrow. That has gone so fast! Hope she has a great day :)

I'm feeling tired too. But so flat now it's all over:(

Had a lovely day out today at Winter Wonderland and James had his first ride on the teacups :)

Annabel woke up at 530am today, (very early for her!) but I didn't mind as it's her birthday and that's the time she was born! 💖 I know now she's 1 I'm going to get super broody 😂

Winter wonderland sounds fun Bev! Is it a bit like Disneyland?

Havent been on BNB for a while! Cant believe our babies are all going to be 1!

Awww happy birthday Annabel bless her ! Can't believe there turning one
Hope ur ok heather x 2 weeks and Cruz is one x

Everything is going great! Hadleigh is so easy going and independent! Its so fun watching her start to play and imitate things! She makes me smile!! We plan on TTC in June...which has always been the plan. And im still dreading it!! I want more kids but I hate TTC, pregnancy, and the newborn stage! The countdown just keeps getting closer and closer and not looking forward to it! But I LOVE it once they turn 3 months!! I cant wait to have a bigger family overall!

How's everyone doing? I have so many friends having babies in 2017, it's going to be so hard not to get too broody!

Good luck TTC Heather for June!

What's everyone's plans for the upcoming first birthdays?

We don't have much planned for James' first birthday. Maybe just a little family get together. I've no idea what to even get him yet!

Sounds nice Bev! I didn't get Annabel anything, I just gave her extra cuddles and attention which she seemed to like! I also just sang happy birthday to her a lot!

It's 930pm on New Year's Eve here and I'm on the couch watching tv!

Nope we're staying in going to have a few drinks with my oh and then bed for me x Cruz is cutting tooth number 6 x

Aww bless. James has 3 teeth. His 4th is almost through.

I know people having Babies.. I have been feeling broody lately, i must stop
Though.. cannot have 5 children!!Take away and tv here tonight! We'll just have a little family gathering for Isabelle's birthday. I'll just get her a little thing to open, she's started climbing the stairs this week which means I have to make sure gates are shut everywhere! We live in a town house so have gates everywhere! Hope u all have lovely evenings! X

I am broody too. I think I will be however many babies I have though!

That's my problem bev! Where does it end!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->