January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

It was lovely going down to see her.. we went and had a pub lunch and a little trip to the park.. she comes home Friday for Christmas to stay at my mums so looking forward to family time!

London is lovely at xmas just so so busy.. we drove past winter wonderland at Hyde park bright flashing lights everywhere, then Buckingham palace Jacob was most interested in whether he could go and sat hello to the queen 😂😂

I went into central London at Christmas about 7 years ago. It was very festive but so busy though!

I've only been to London twice 😂 One was to Wembley arena and to stay with my friend I went to blazin squad when I was 16 lol and I went to central London and chingford one time

We've been at a Christmas party for kids at the pub
Santa and mr tumble were there they all had a meal and have played xmas games etc I've just come home as it's cruzs bedtime and he's tired my oh still has cj and chad there x
I've been feeling really down lately I feel fat and ugly lol and I've always been such a confident person
I also have lines on my forehead and feel really old they've just appeared from nowhere and I'm only 29 next month x

Sounds like a fun afternoon :)
Aww you're not fat and ugly at all hun :hugs:

We hosted a family Christmas dinner last night as everyone won't be here on Christmas - it was lovely but after having Annabel's party as well I'm feeling quite tired and ready for Christmas to be over!

Donna, I think having kids takes its toll on us. You're beautiful, but I do understand feeling a bit yuck! I'm having some skin issues, I've been breaking out big time 🙈 The pill helped but now I'm not sure it is. I know it's hormonal as they're all around my jaw and probably related to weaning Annabel and the change in hormones. I really hope they clear up soon.

I've got so much Christmas shopping to do still! I always leave it to the last minute, hoping to leave the kids with DH and do some late night shopping tonight!

Sounds like a lovely family dinner :)

Hope you manage to get the Christmas shopping done!

Thanks girls I'm off to get my hair done today! I was going to go dark but I think I'll regret it so I'm staying blonde x

James feeling festive despite having a cold!
https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/20161224_144552.jpg

Such a cutie bev!

Have a lovely Christmas Eve everyone.. we're on our way to family for a take away! Xx

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a great day :xmas9:

James' first Christmas <3

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/20161225_085105.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->