January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Bad weekend chad has been so naughty 😩🤦*♀️
Cruz copies him and had to take cj to friend from schools birthday party they break up Thursday I’m dreading it lol x

James always copies everything Holly does too. He really looks up to her which is cute, but annoying when they learn bad behaviour lol!

Hi ladies! Awww how’s the broodiness going Donna? I’m envious that you definitely know you’re done with two Bev! How’s your pregnancy going Heather?
I’m pretty sure we’ll have a third one day but I’m still not ready. I like my freedom and sleep too much!
Hope everyone is well. Xx

Thanks for asking! It's been going pretty well! Baby is measuring well and I love feeling him kick me! He is way more active than Hadleigh ever was! He does only have a 2 vessel cord instead of 3 so I just get extra growth ultrasounds. I'm exercising every day so I haven't gained as much weigh so far which has helped with aches and pains. 22 weeks!

I’m starting the pill tomorrow I did want to leave it until the injection is out my system but I’m starting it because Ino I will end up pregnant and I don’t want that. I do feel broody etc but realistically I don’t want another defo not yet . We couldn’t afford another .. cruz starts nursery next month and I’m so looking forward to having some me time . I think it’s finally time for me ! Who knows maybe one day but for now I’m done x

What helped me decide is the fact cruz who has always slept amazing has suddenly decided at bedtime he wants to get out his bed a million times and open his door over a hour todau it took for him to settle it took me back to sleepless nights and stuff o don’t want to revisit lol x

Hopefully Cruz starts sleeping better again soon. Sleepless nights are so exhausting!

Hey girls.

All good here! Isabelle is doing well such a little cutie! She has her tantrums but I have such good little chats with her she’s such a character!
I’m definitely done! No way I could
Cope with any more lol! My eldest starts secondary school
In September.. I feel so old!
This is Isabelle the other day!

Attachments

• E50D5BDF-32BC-446C-9324-FAD5B9A42E8E.jpg
    E50D5BDF-32BC-446C-9324-FAD5B9A42E8E.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 5
So nice to read some updates!
How cute is Isabelle x wow secondary school!! Such a big boy!
Glad you’re getting the pill Donna, better to be safe! It’s nice to know that maybe one day you’ll have another, but I totally get the sleepless night dread. Seriously the worst part of having babies for me.
How’s your sleep going Bev?
Glad pregnancy is going well Heather, Not long now!
All good here. I’m doing 2 subjects at unit this semester and I’ve also started back with a bit of supply teaching! 😱 loving being out of the house more! But then last night I had a dream that I had a baby boy and it felt like such a gorgeous gift. Argh! Wish I felt ‘done’. It would make everything so much easier! xx

The supply teaching sounds great :)

James' sleep is still quite bad!

You sound really busy Lucy. That’s me I wish I could feel 100 percent done and that’s it . I go between being done and thinking maybe one more 😂
Cruz sleeps through he’s gone back to being ok for bed as I’ve started putting him at 7pm instead of 6.30
He does have the odd night he wakes crying but thankfully he sleeps . & always has been a generally good sleeper so I’m sure I’d have one that hates sleep next time lol x

That’s great Cruz sleeps well. Makes all th difference! Annabel is pretty good too, but I’ve had to cut her nap out as she was going to bed soooo late. Is James still having a day sleep Bev?

Yes he still has a day sleep. I try to not let him nap past 12.30pm but he can be so hard to wake up!

Cruz rarely naps any more because he was also taking ages to go to sleep. He does have one now and then . He fell asleep whilst waiting for his tea yday I woke him up tho bless him . I just had a dream I was having another boy! X

I wish James would drop his nap. It really affects bedtime and it's annoying constantly having to arrange everything around naps. I got to this stage with Holly where I was just trying to get her through the day without a nap and stop her from falling asleep by 4pm!

Hadleigh still sleeps 1-4 everyday and bedtime at 830. Works out great for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->