January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Keeping everything crossed for you Frustrated... Brown spotting happens a lot. Let's stay positive. There will NOT be another round of IVF. Stick baby!!!

Morning girls i hope ur Ok 5 weeks today :) seems so long away to 12 week scan .
No symptoms really Boobs felt slightly sore this morn bt probz cuz i was lying on the. As there Fine now weeing more and tired but that's about it I feel nausea on off bt nothing bad I hate the sickness bt sometimes it's good as u no ur pregnant then lol x

fingers crossed frustrated x

Hugs frustrated hope all a well xxx

Iv been getting pain/cramps last few days and started spitting last night :( waiting for scan today

Me too Donna, happy 5 weeks :)

Lintu Fingers crossed your scan is all ok xx

Good luck at your scan lintu. Hopefully they're able to see something!

I had my first appointment yesterday and all that they could see was the gestational sac. But she measured that and said it was about the size of someone approx 5 weeks 1 day along. Which means I am spot on in figuring out my due date!

Since she couldn't see anything on the scan she had me get my blood drawn to test my numbers. Why are the people that do that always so rude?

I should be getting a call this morning sometime to tell me the results and schedule another appointment. I'm super nervous, because she didn't want to schedule an appointment unless my numbers were high enough.

I'm jealous of all you people being 5 weeks ha ha. I'm 4 weeks today, today is officially the day my period was due!

This is dragging already haha.

As for the spotting girls, try not to worry. I bled throughout both my previous pregnancies and all was fine. Easier said then done though but try to relax!!

My nipples are super sensitive and I have heartburn but other then that I seem to be okay, but at 4 weeks im shocked I have any symptoms!! X

[*URL=https://www.auplod.com/i-oulpad54c51.html]https://www.auplod.com/u/oulpad54c51.png[/URL]

I've made a signature until we can get a proper one made . As I want one lol
its not v good bt it'll do for me until we get one x

Midwife just rung me I've got my booking appointment on Wednesday at 12 :) exciting I think it's an early bird one my proper appointment will be at 8 weeks x

Arghh my toddler is being awful these last few days!! When I'm feeling rough and sick too! I just want to curl up and sleep but I was off to softplay early in the morning today.

How are the other snowdrops?

I'm good thanks :) not many symptoms here really I've just been reading back thru my March 14 group tho and my symptoms didn't hit until jist past 6 weeks so sure there coming x

Thanks for the siggy, I'm definitely going to use it.

I'm alright, though I feel nauseous every time I eat something, and my LO's are especially whiny today. I think DS is cutting molares

Well it was ectopic 😢 They've removed it along with my tube

Oh lintu, I'm so sorry for your news! Be thankful you got checked sooner rather then later as I know how dangerous that could have become for you!! I really hope you heal quickly and recover soon! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->