January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I'm about 30mins away from hospital.

Iv had loads of cramps today with lots of wind :blush: I hope the cramps are just wind lol

Welcome to all the new mummies

thanks frustrated, yes im pleased. cant wait til they do the u/s scan.

eek take care! i have had some dizzy spells as well lately and think im starting to get that sick feeling when i dont eat

Hope ur Ok girls. :) I've had a long day got my living room bein re plastered it's been nightmare tjere back to finish it tomoz then we're decorating
my lines are getting darker .
Makes me happy lol
where is everyone from I'm from wolverhampton I'm 27 and I will be finding out the sex i really hope it's a girl as I've got two boys but I've a feeling it's a boy Chinese predictor says boy it was right with my last two boys. It said girl for my last pregnancy but that wasn't Ment to . So I'm just hoping for a healthy baby really .
My Boys are cj (craig junior) after his dad he's 3 he's he's a. feb 12 baby and Chad he's 1 he's a March 14 baby both mine were late cj was 11 days late and was 9lb 5 oz and Chad was 5 days late and 9lb 1oz x

Hey Donna

I live in Jersey in the Channel Islands. I'm 35 and this will be my second child. I have a little boy, Joshua, who is nine months old. He was born 13 days late and weighed 8lbs 2.5oz. Our baby is nicknamed Peanut and we think it is a girl. We will not find out until the birth though :)

Fitmama don't worry about the digi, hard as it is. The conception indicator only clicks over to 3+ when hcg reaches 2001 and less than 2000 hcg is totally normal in the 5th week.

To whoever asked: yes freebirthing is not having a midwife present (usually, though some women will have a midwife - usually a lay midwife - and I even knew of one who had a GP present in more of a doula role; there with their experience is needed but totally letting the woman run the show.
And I'm only 5 mins from hospital.

I'm Melissa, my hubs is Jason. We have 7 kids. Alyana is 16, Felicia is 15 Monday, Peyton is 7 but 8 next month, Jaxon is 5, Nathon is 4, Mason is 3, Sophia is 1. We live in U.S. In Kansas. He works in aviation and I'm a sahm who home schools the kids.

Thank you ndh I was wondering when the 3+ shows. I have one waiting but don't want to see 1-2 again. Have taken two and gotten that. I read also that they are not very reliable and stress a lot of women out

Hi, Donna. My name is Tabatha and I'm 27 and I'm pregnant with my second. My first is a boy and his name is Alexander, and he's only 6.5 months old. I live in north Orange county, but like a stones throw away from LA county. Technically, Fullerton, CA. I'm also hoping for a girl, I just always wanted a girl! I'm afraid I'm only going to get boys! Alexander was born 8 days late, weighing 9 lbs 2 oz. And he was good deal smaller than a lot of people thought he would be!

Thanks for sharing girls :)
I'm so jealous of u all living in America . I'm from England and have always wanted to travel America - I have a dream to go to Newyork b4 die lol. . Wether that dream comes true with three kids is beyond me but I really hope to one day! X

Well I'm annoyed... Went out for dinner with friends last night and my favorite jeans are already feeling snug.. :shrug: How come my butt already knows I'm pregnant?!?! :dohh:

I think my friend suspected something when I declined free Prosecco (who does that?!), then the wine, then the complimentary Limoncello... :blush: We said we'd tell them if they asked but they didn't.

Lilyfleur - lol no worries, I only asked if you were French because I'm french canadian :wink wink:

I'm feeling good still. Tired for sure and I keep getting dizzy when I stand up but otherwise, no nausea yet. But I remember it starting around 6 weeks with my other 2.

fitmama - never mind that test, I wouldn't think they'd be that accurate at detecting precise levels. Probably varies too wether your used FMU or wether you had more to drink...

blessed - good news on the betas :happy dance:

Lockandkey -welcome! quite a few of us due on the 4th!

Emma - welcome!!!:flower:

To whoever said they were still more nervous this time even after two healthy pregnancies: same here.

As for me, I'm Catherine, live in Bangkok Thailand but am from Canada originally. I have 2 children: Marilou, 6.5yo and Gabriel 4yo.

Oh I missed that we were doing introductions. I must have cross posted.

I am Natalie. I am 30 years old and am from Canada but have lived in Australia for 7 years (total not consecutive). My husband is also Canadian and we have two Aussie-born daughters; Saranna is 3 and Chloe turns 2 next month.

mushy and donna i hope you get your girls!!!! <3

bkk i find it hilarious your butt already knows you're pregnant :rofl:

loving all the intros :)

I live in North Yorkshire and I'm 27, DH is 34 and its our first baby :cloud9: , I'm in between 3 hospitals all about 40 mins away so I'm already worrying incase it snows and we struggle to get to the hospital!

We're team yellow, DH would like a boy and deep down I would love a little girl, but DH brother has 4 boys so I'm expecting a boy I think.

Morning ladies, I've woken up to find that I am bleeding a small amount of old (very dark) looking blood. It was predominantly in my underwear with a bit more appearing on the toilet roll. Have left a message at my local clinic and am waiting for them to call me back. It's at time like this that I wish we were back in London. To make matters worse, I've got my mum staying with me and she doesn't know I'm pregnant. I really don't want to tell her, but am not sure how I'm going to be able to go to the hospital without her realising something is up as no doubt I'll be down there for hours.

Aah good luck frustrated. I hope its a false alarm and you manage to avoid telling your mom.before you're ready.

Hope it's just a bit of spotting ands nothing more frustrated! Good luck today!

thinking of you frustrated1and keeping everything crossed all is ok x

Introduction from me, my name is Abbie ;) I'm 27, hubby 28 we've been together 9 years next month, married for 3 and have a 14 month old son.. and I'm from East Sussex.

I told my mum today, couldn't hold it in much longer and said to her over lunch 'do you think I could cope with two?' to which she replied 'no' LOL! But she was really pleased and happy for us! Phew, I don't know why but I was worried about telling her but it's nice to know I will have someone else to talk to!

Thanks, ladies. I had a scan this morning. At first all they could see was an empty gestational sac. However, after a while he managed to identify the yolk sac. Nothing else was visible, but I guess that's not surprising given I'm only 5+3. I have another scan next Wednesday when I'm 6+2 to see if there has been any development. I really wish my husband was here. He is away for another 10 days and it's horrible going through this on my own. I really can't face another round of IVF so soon after the last one. Such a depressing thought.

hope everything continues to progress well for you Frustrated.

I was just asking about a sparkly signature in another thread too as I thought we Jan girls could use one. I don't know how to make them, but I'll look around and see if I can manage to locate one.

My first appointment isn't until the 27th, only 20 more days. Seems so far away, but I've finally managed to get a good exercise routine for myself. Seeing a personal trainer weekly until I deliver :flower:

A little about myself - my name is Becca, I'm soon to be 27. I have been with my fiancée 6years and we have 2 children. My daughter who is 5 and my son is 4! There is 16 months between them!!

We have been trying for baby number 3 for a little over a year and after finally getting an appt to help assist us we discover we are pregnant! Always the way!!

I'm officially 'due on' tomorrow so I'm a little nervous even though clear blue says 1-2 weeks and ive done about 10 tests in total!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->