• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I've still not got any symptoms really...Slight backache a few days ago and that's about it.

When does MS typically start? My Mum had HG all through her pregnancy so I'm so worried I'll end up with that. Any ladies here had HG with pervious pregnancies? When did it start for you?

Bought some books for baby today, was thinking of annoucing our pregnancy by giving our parents a 'Grandparent kit' with books etc and with a little note from baby saying I'll be here in January so you best get practicing :)

Hey :) I'm 3-4 weeks...not entirely sure because I have pcos and my periods are EXTREMELY irregular! Anyone know how they will determine my due date? I know it will be in January because my last period was early April.

I had hg in my last pregnancy I lost a stone and half was so horrible it didn't kick in til 6/7 ish weeks x really hope I don't get it this time x

Hey :) I'm 3-4 weeks...not entirely sure because I have pcos and my periods are EXTREMELY irregular! Anyone know how they will determine my due date? I know it will be in January because my last period was early April.

With me, since I haven't had a period in over a year due to pregnancy and breast feeding, they had me come in for a scan to rule out being super pregnant and not knowing it. But, the scan only showed a sac that the doctor then measured and puts the size of that to be around 5 weeks. Then she had me give blood to have tested. I was supposed to be called with results, but I haven't gotten those yet.

I took a pregnancy test today, and yay still pregnant! Haha I don't know why I'm so worried.

MrsKnight if you are in the UK then I don't think your due date would be calculated / confirmed until your 12 week dating scan. Not sure how they do it in the US or elsewhere.

I have been absolutely shattered these last few days. Have a dizzy spell whenever I have to go grocery shopping. My husband is away and I have family staying who don't know I'm pregnant so I feel run ragged between trying to shop, cook and entertain them whilst also looking after my 9 month old. So much for trying to take things easy to recover from IVF and my recent bout of bleeding. I've had a bit more today, but not as much. Four more days to go until my scan to see if the pregnancy is viable. So nerve wracking. Just trying not to think about it too much. Really wish my hubbie was here with me :(

Lilyfleur - hoping you don't have HG... It sounds like it's really miserable. Usually, I would start getting nauseous around 6 weeks. I've never had it really bad though, just waves of it and I just needed to eat something quickly and it would pass.

Still haven't had any yet... No big symptoms other than being tired, having the runs (which I didn't get with other 2 pregnancies!), some dizziness and I've had untypical low appetite.

Anyone else here had funny food issues with pregnancies? I never had strong aversions but my husband would get exasperated with me because I never feel like eating anything but junk food... :dohh:

Have my first appointment on the 26th.

ocean - I hear you with other kids acting up... my son's sleeping and anxiety issues have resurfaced with a vengeance in the last month so means sleepless nights and tantrum galore. Hang in there! :hugs:

frustrated - oh wow... don't overdo it sweetie! Order pizza for your guests, no ever objects to pizza delivery :wink wink: Joking aside though, must be really hard to have all these people around and have your mind so caught up with other things. I'm glad the bleeding has diminished. No doubt it's worrisome, but I'm sure everything will work out :hugs:

Welcome Mrsknight! :flower:

lintu- enjoy and hope for a speedy recovery :hugs:

lilly- my morning sickness usually starts around 6 weeks. i have had hg before and it started around the same time. of course every pregnancy is different.

bkk- i love fast food when pregnant. worst time for it i know! middle to end i loooove to eat crushed ice.

welcome new ladies!!

my ms is setting in early. i have actually been nauseous off and on since ovulation, which was weird. since i found out i am preggers its been about twice a day. today it just kept coming. i think this may be a rough one :(

Joining you ladies :)

Based on Lmp I'm due 01/16 but we'll know for sure June 1st at our ultrasound.

My symptoms are hunger, diarrhea, super tired like napping during the day which I never do, an occasional nausea if I don't eat or I'll eat an halfway through feel queasy and not hungry anymore.

Hi! Can I join you ladies?

I got my bfp this morning! Well I got a faint one yesterday and didn't believe it lol but today it was def positive! Based on lmp that makes me due January 16! Hoping for a sticky bean.

Congrats everyone :)

Welcome new girls! :) Hope ur all well. .
My kids have decided 6am is wake up time again they was sleeping til 7/7 30 x cheeky monkeys x

Joining you ladies :)

Based on Lmp I'm due 01/16 but we'll know for sure June 1st at our ultrasound.

My symptoms are hunger, diarrhea, super tired like napping during the day which I never do, an occasional nausea if I don't eat or I'll eat an halfway through feel queasy and not hungry anymore.

I had no idea diarrhea was a symptom! I thought something was wrong with me! Way gross, but I'll take that over constipation!

Either way welcome to you and the other new ladies!

I've been getting really swollen ankles already, like is really bad by the end of the night. I haven't done anything different I drink way more water than I did before (I've been aiming for a gallon or more per day) and the weather is cooler. Is this normal this early? I barely got this even at the end with my last.

Hey ladies can I join got my bfp a few days
Back a huuuuugggggeeee shock to say going by my
Lmp I'm due 11/1/16 the only symptoms I have is
A complete loss of appetite and tiredness but all in all
Feel pretty good this time round ds will be 2 in 2 weeks !!!

Hi ladies. Do you mind if I join you? I got my BFP two days ago, after trying since December. This will be our first baby and we are sooo excited! :happydance: - although still can't quite believe it. Due date is around 10th January I think...

I've been having light spotting, but spoken to Dr on Friday and she has said this is fairly normal. Have an appt on Tuesday to make sure though.

Aside from that, just feeling super hungry and fairly tired. Mainly just very happy!! Look forward to sharing this journey with you all :) x

So sorry lintu enjoy your holiday :)

Welcome new snowdrops. I haven't even told my parents yet, going to announce soon. Facebook and friends will definitely be after the 12 weeks scan, no sooner.

I'm really wondering how this pregnancy will differ from my first. I just want to skip this tri as it's all tiredness and sickness! At least by summer we'll have cute bumps and be able to wear dresses and hopefully feel better :)

Hoe are well all
I stil don't have many symptoms but ino I didn't with my last pregnancy at this stage.
My Boobs don't hurt tho which I'm a bit worried about
I have lost my appetite a bit
few headaches and cramps on off which ino are normal
just hope everything is ok x

Yes the diarreah neither did I know this was a symptom !!!!

Welcome ladies. The front page should now be up to date. Do let me know if I have missed anyone.

Minimoo I also have a very swollen tummy from progesterone supplements. I already look about three months pregnant. Last time round I had to switch to maternity jeans at 8 weeks due to the swelling. Need to head back to the US to get some more decent ones! The choice you guys have over there is so much better!

AFM, I'm shattered tired again today. I had to have a lie down when my little boy had his morning nap. Unfortunately he only slept for 90 mins, which wasn't half long enough for me. Am off to bed now to try to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->