January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thanku all.. The names you all have are gorgeous.. I've always wanted Oliver and dh has only just agreed as this is our last.

I will be disappointed if it's a boy as there is noway we will have more than 4, but I love my boys and will still be excited to meet a 4th little version . If it's meant to be it will be x

Donna, I was disappointed when we heard boy for
The 3rd time but he is so precious and brings us all so much joy his big brothers love him!!would never change it for the world now!

Oh well just be happy I can stop wandering! Xx

Hi ladies need some advice if possible. All TMI... All day today my stomach has been churning and I was feeling sick. Had some cramping earlier and then it started up about an hour ago, I rushed to the toilet feeling like I needed to go and boy did I go!! It started of with such pain and as it began it seemed normal and then just went to full blown Diarrhea. I don't think my body has ever emptied so much. It has left me very achy but pain gone as soon as my body finished. Has anyone else still suffering with this? Xx

donna- are you planning anymore children?? gender disappointment can be really rough. I have had friends that took it really hard, and I think it's even harder if you perceive it to be your last baby per say. I'm throwing a prayer out there for you :hugs:

Well I was so happy with two didn't want anymore this one was a surprise very happy now though of course. It's funny because I wasn't bothered about not having a girl After my two boys I felt complete I don't no wether maybe I new deep down I'd want more but as soon as I left the scan this time I thought that's it I'm having another but now times passed I think I no this will be our last I'm tired of being pregnant it's hard work and I think 3 is enough for me never say never but when do you stop I could have another boy. My aunt has 5 boys you have to stop somewhere don't you x

Lesh I'm sorry you are suffering with that. Maybe you had a virus or something? If anything I get constipated with pregnancy off and on. My best advice is make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids :hugs:

Donna we just let the Lord decide how many we have and when so I won't have the burden of deciding when to stop. Pregnancy is really rough sometimes, but as mothers it's just really one more sacrifice out of the many we make for our children. I hope you have some peace about all of it in the long run. I have been surprised sometimes at the genders I have, but can't say I have really had to deal with too much in the way of gender disappointment. I have seen my friends and family deal with it and I believe it can be very brutal. I'm praying for you love!

Lesh sounds like you probably just ate something your tummy didn't agree with. It sounds like normal diarrhea non pregnancy related.

Cheers mushy and blessed. Never had it that bad. Hubby thinks it could be also partly due to being backed up for so long. Xx

I agree with the others Lesh, that is sounds like you've caught a bug. I caught a cold about 2 weeks ago and that make me go to the toilet about 8 times in one day! Then last week I had another cold bug and that make me puke probably the same amount of times :dohh: us pregnant women really are easy targets when it comes to bugs and catching anything.

In other news my pregnancy pillow has arrived! Hurrah so I'm snugged up to that in bed while I type. 18 weeks tomorrow, can't wait to feel baby move!

Thanks Lilly. I was panicking thinking it was my body flushing itself, Sort of what happens close to labour...As I had it with my last 2 pregnancies. But I am sure it's just me overthinking things. Xx

Lesh I've had a few bouts of yucky poos 😝 this pregnancy. I figure it's our bodies way of quickly getting rid of anything that's not agreeing with it.

How's everyone going with keeping hydrated? I think I am during th day but then at night I'm parched. And in the morning too. Drives me crazy, I feel like drinking water is taking over my day! Lol

Lesh, I always have a sensitive stomach during pregnancy, my IBS flares up here and there (when least expected) and some days no matter what I eat, my stomach doesn't agree and rather quickly comes out the other end. My stomach mostly reacts if I have too much protein, or too much lactose in a day. I'm also very sensitive to avocado because it has sooo much nutrients in it, it's like overload for my stomach. Pregnancy can make you more sensitive in areas you normally aren't. Do you remember if you ate something different that day?

Could be due to hormones, or as your OH suggested, could be because you were backed up recently. I think as long as there is no painful cramping involved, everything should be fine, just make sure you stay hydrated.

I bought little miss some clothes today :cloud9: I had way too much fun! It's hard to keep from going over board.

Lucy, the easiest way for me to keep hydrated is to carry a water bottle with me everywhere I go. I fill it once it's empty, and I always have it with me, so I'm constantly sipping or drinking water. I have to go at least once every 1hr to 1/2 hr, so I think it's working :haha:

that's very interesting lock. with my last pregnancy I developed 'pregnancy induced lactose intolerance'. so weird since I never had a problem with milk before. I would get really bad cramps and have diarrhea for two days if I drank any milk. oddly enough she was born with a milk protein allergy. I still can't have milk since I'm still nursing her, so I have no idea if I would be able to have some in this pregnancy or not. I'm reluctant to even try it after the stomach pain I had last time lol

Good luck today embeth can't wait to see ur update
Well I've been sick two mornings in a row I though it had stopped plus I've woke up with such a sore throat . X

Thanks guys. That's the bit that worries me though Lock is that I had terrible pains before and whilst going! But I have woke up fine with no pain, Just achy. Baby's heartbeat is good about 145. Xx

that's very interesting lock. with my last pregnancy I developed 'pregnancy induced lactose intolerance'. so weird since I never had a problem with milk before. I would get really bad cramps and have diarrhea for two days if I drank any milk. oddly enough she was born with a milk protein allergy. I still can't have milk since I'm still nursing her, so I have no idea if I would be able to have some in this pregnancy or not. I'm reluctant to even try it after the stomach pain I had last time lol

Sorry you had to go through it to hun. But it's nice to know I'm not the only one who has suffered the bad cramps/pain with it. Xx

Well had my gender scan and she is 75% sure it's a girl!!!!! Baby was being v awkward legs crossed cord between them! I had to jump around and everything even had an internal for a closer look.. Nothing from above the legs and no obvious willy between them from
Potty shot also saw lines of a girl.. She thinks labia is swollen.. Having a rescan tomorrow.. Too scared to get excited! Def wasn't obvious like my boys have been tho.. Fingers crossed xx

I feel petty but I'm freaking out over my weight gain. I'm 18 weeks and gained 12 lbs... I weigh in every Friday morning and it looks like I somehow put on 5 lbs in 1 week?? Double checked this morning and it's the same! Feeling crummy as I looked at weight with DS and didn't weigh this much until 28 weeks pregnant!! My husband thinks it's awesome I'm gaining weight (says it just means baby is growing), but why so much? I'm not eating junk food and work out a few times a week. Maybe just a wacky growth spurt and it'll even out...

Embeth that's SO exciting! And how great that you can have a re scan tomorrow to double check! Can't wait for some pics!!!

Lesh I hope you are feeling better today :( thinking of you!

Embeth, eeek it sounds like you will get your girl. Good luck tomorrow. Maybe a bit of caffeine before your scan will wake baby up and get them moving around

TTC if you are working out and eating healthy then it sounds like you are doing all you can. Some pregnancies just make you gain for no reason, it's just how your body reacts to the hormones. At least you are staying healthy. In my pregnancy with DS I gained a lot very fast but this time it's very slow going. Each pregnancy truly is different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->