January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Landon James and Clair violet are both lovely names!

We're thinking Benjamin Robert for our boy.

Lovely name Mushy!

Oh, haha, I forgot this fun little detail. As I told my 4 year old she was going to have a baby sister, she said "Yay!" then gave me a hug, but then she stepped back and told me very sternly, "Mommy, that's what I told you!"

She had been saying since day 1 "Maybe it's a girl!" or that she wanted a sister, so I guess she knew, or she got her wish on getting a little sister :haha:

Congrats lock on being team pink!

Hope everyone's doing ok and time to waiting scans passes quickly!!

Well tomorrow is the day or my gender scan.. I am ridiculously nervous!! After 3 boys it's probably very unlikely I will be joking team pink but I need to know.. It would be amazing to have a girl as our last but the boys bring me so much joy there's no way another would be a bad thing.

We have decided on Oliver if it's a boy! We already have Rhys, Corey and Jacob so thought it went nicely 😉

Not really given much thought to girl names really!

I'm 16+1 with number 4 and don't think I've felt movement other than a possible rumble the other day.. Do u think this is ok?? Thought I'd be feeling it earlier being number 4!!

Lovely pictures Lock. Xx

And what a lush name Blessed. Xx

Lovely names, how exciting to finally name baby!

Good luck fir tomorrow Embeth! After 3 boys I'd say a girl is more likely actually, you know, statistically speaking? xD Let's say there's a blue and red marble in a bag and you randomly pick up the blue one 3 times, I'd say you'll probably pick red next hahaha.

Congratulations Lock, come on Team Pink!! :pink:

Good luck with the scan Embeth, hope you get your little girly.

How exciting having babies with names!! My son is Lachlan, similar to Landon blessed and heather :) I live in the U.S. at the moment but I'm an Aussie and it's a popular Aussie/NZ name. But I've noticed a few Lachlans and Declan's pop up over here! I have a few names for this little one in my head but I'm still too nervous to share them with my DH incase he doesn't like any of them.

Yay scan buddy, Danna! Big day for you finding out if your bump is pink or blue!!

Embeth, I really hope you hear baby girl this time. How sweet that would be to have 3 big brothers :) I wasn't feeling any movement at 16 weeks either. And even now it's very soft taps not very often.

Thanks all! I will update tomorrow x

I'm just now, at the end of 16 wks, starting to feel baby with any regularity. I felt movement for the first time at 15 wks +4, but then it was days before I felt it again.

Lock, that 3rd picture is too precious! The name you picked is very pretty, I really like Claire. It was on my list but sadly my hubby wasn't such a fan. James is on our list for middle names, Blessed. Embeth, Oliver is on our short list if it's a boy. Mushy, my little brother's name is Benjamin, I've always liked it :thumbup:

So awesome that some of you have names picked out already! Our short list for girl names is Alysa, Madeline, or Audrey. The list for boy names is Jacob, Micah, Oliver, Lucas or Dominic. Clearly we need to narrow it down still lol.

Really hope u get ur girl embeth ! ❤️
Ino how much u want to hear girl I was excali the same x

mushy that is an absolutely gorgeous name! one that was on our list as well :)

embeth- I had 2 girls, then 4 boys in a row. I thought for sure that 4th boy was a girl lol. the dr reminded me that statistically, each pregnancy has a 50% chance lol. I hope you get your girl! we did have a girl after that 4th boy and she is quite a diva like her sisters :)

Even though I'm over the moon now I'm
Having a boy I'm still sad I'm not having a girl
I really really want a girl ❤️ But I'll get over it lol x x

pita- love your list of names <3

as for movement, i have felt my last 3 really early on. like seriously around 12 weeks forward. this one I am still only feeling a movement here and there. it's about once a day, sometimes twice. I know they are all different though. with my 3rd baby, his placenta was up front and I felt nothing at all til 26 weeks!!!! talk about stress lol!!! we rented a doppler :lol:

donna- are you planning anymore children?? gender disappointment can be really rough. I have had friends that took it really hard, and I think it's even harder if you perceive it to be your last baby per say. I'm throwing a prayer out there for you :hugs:

I've still only felt movement a couple times. I'm pretty sure I've got an anterior placenta again. I can't wait for my 20 week scan so I know everything is okay. It's not until September 1st which seems soo far away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->