January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

TTC don't worry, I've put on 10lbs so far. And my bump looks smaller than with DS and this time I'm not craving sweets and the thought of junk food makes me gag! its just our bodies doing their thing for baby. I like your DH outlook, i have the same one. Means baby is growing nicely in there 😊

Thanks all.. This is the potty shot....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 11
There are definite white lines! Did you feel like baby looks like a girl? When's your re scan?

Embeth, it's a bit hard to see, but I think I see the legs, lines, and no hotdog!

I just took this photo with my little ones, my gender reveal photo :)
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/IMG_1359_zpsm2l0hlqk.jpg

It's tomorrow.. Looked different to my boys but so hard to tell! V cute profile pic..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 5
Awww Lock your littlies are adorable!! Your garden looks lovely and lush. Here in Southern California it's hard to get anything to look lovey and green without watering A LOT!

Embeth I had a feeling you were having your girl. I'd be very surprised if she said boy tomorrow. But totally understand about not getting excited yet, I've had 3 scans and I'm still skeptical ☺️

Congratulations embeth! That potty shot definitely looks girly to me, unless things are tucked in and away, which I doubt!

Lock your yard is beautiful! Our is brown because there's strict water usage laws here and we'd rather have brown then get fined.

cant wait to hear tomorrow embeth!

ttc I wouldn't worry too much about weight as most everyone said. they are all different!

Congrats Embeth. Xx

Lock....I am feeling slightly better, A bit sore still and very hungry all day now my tummy has chucked everything out. Have managed to go normal today but tummy's still churning. Been keeping up the fluids though. Xx

And cute kids and gender reveal Lock. Xx

Congrats embeth! Hope baby cooperates tomorrow.

Hope you feel better soon Lesh and Donna.

Cute reveal Lock!

Thanks girls for the weight reassurance! :)

Love the gender reveal!!

8 days until my scan! So excited... Hope the week flies!

Thank you ladies, I live in the Appalachian mountains near two large rivers, so it rains here a lot, always green, I love it :D

Lesh, glad you are starting to feel better it does kind of sound like you've caught a bug.

TTC, excited for you to find out. I still have my anatomy scan that day, I just already know what I'm having thanks to that private scan, but I look forward to hearing she is still a she, and that she's healthy of course!

Also did a name reveal, I've had a busy day today
https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/Name_zpsrg1g2w5n.jpg

Congrats on your girl Embeth! :pink:

Lock your gender reveal is adorable!

Sharing a picture of our little man from our ultrasound a couple of weeks ago, hanging out with his legs in the air. :)

Attachments

• 4D2.jpg
    4D2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 2
Love the gender announcement Lock!

Cute scan pic Fit_Mama2be, congratulations on team blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->