***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

AF :witch: showed up for me today on time. Surprisingly, I am not super disappointed:coffee:. However, I can't say the same for my DH:nope:.

It is time to pass the torch:flower:. Who is going to start the February group?

I can if you'd like

Ok will do... Gotta get on computer... Hard to do on phone. :)

Congrats to all the January BFPs so far!!! I hope I can join you!!

kinda tmi - but you ladies seem to understand the need for tmi posts...lol, anyway i was checking my cp and i found its high and soft with lots of ewcm the egg white type....but its was pink (tinged with blood) what does that mean??? If i am right I should o sometime this week/weekend....???

Yes, some women can have ovulation spotting... if you're close to ov, it could be that!

Hi everybody, sorry been kinda MIA for a couple days. Just wanted to give you an update, AF is due today but havent seen her yet (but its still early). Have had a few symptoms. BBS hurt on bottoms and sides, been crampy since 7dpo, very tired, a litlle nauseous, and an upset stomach for a couple days. Also had a stuffy nose but that could just be a cold.

Congrates to all the new BFPS and sorry to those the witch got.

Sunshine how are you feeling?

Hi everybody, sorry been kinda MIA for a couple days. Just wanted to give you an update, AF is due today but havent seen her yet (but its still early). Have had a few symptoms. BBS hurt on bottoms and sides, been crampy since 7dpo, very tired, a litlle nauseous, and an upset stomach for a couple days. Also had a stuffy nose but that could just be a cold.

Congrates to all the new BFPS and sorry to those the witch got.

Sunshine how are you feeling?

Hope AF stays away for you and you see that BFP soon! :) FX for you!

Good luck Mattsgirl! Hope you get a :bfp:

AF got me! I forgot to update. On to February!

:hugs: OperationBbyO. So sorry, FX'd for Feb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->