• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

I tested yesterday morning and got a :bfn: again. i really hate my body for playing tricks on me like this. So if it's like last month i should be starting within the next week. I really hope this doesn't mean my cycles are changing to 43 days instead of 29 like normal :cry:

:hugs:

X

Sending hugs & love to the girls that had a visit from AF...followed by babydust...&& seding loads of babydust to everyone else waiting to test! Let's get some more :bfp: to show!

This is my first month on this site, what is the "norm" for :bfp:? Number wise :)!?

Youre not out until the :witch: shows. Therefore, I will put you down as unknown:shrug: until we get a :bfp: or an arrival from the :witch:

I tested yesterday morning and got a :bfn: again. i really hate my body for playing tricks on me like this. So if it's like last month i should be starting within the next week. I really hope this doesn't mean my cycles are changing to 43 days instead of 29 like normal :cry:

Congratulations on the :bfp: s ladies...

Lots of :hugs: to those that the evil :witch: got....

Fingers crossed AF stays away and you get a positive soon. I'll keep blowing baby dust your way until you get your BFP! :hugs:

Sending hugs & love to the girls that had a visit from AF...followed by babydust...&& seding loads of babydust to everyone else waiting to test! Let's get some more :bfp: to show!

This is my first month on this site, what is the "norm" for :bfp:? Number wise :)!?

Hi :hi:

I've copied and pasted this to show how long it supposed to take an average couple....

In general, a fertile couple has a good chance of getting pregnant within a year:
• Around 30 will conceive within 1 month.
• Around 60 will conceive within 6 months.
• Around 85 will conceive within 1 year.
• The remainder will take longer and some of these may need help for them to conceive.

X

Hey everybody, thank you so much for all the kind words. I haven't been feeling very good the last couple days. My boobs have been killing me, the feel bruised like someones been using them as punching bags. And headaches every afternoon and nausa whenever I wake up. DH woke me up when he left this morning to say good bye, at 6, and couldn't fall back asleep right away cuz I felt like throwing up. So hoping I just ovulated later than normal and I get a bfp soon.

Sunshine how are you feeling? Do you know when your first doctors appointment is yet?

So of course i write that and now i have some light spotting. Just when i wipe (sorry TMI) and its brown /pink Here's to next month :nope:

So of course i write that and now i have some light spotting. Just when i wipe (sorry TMI) and its brown /pink Here's to next month :nope:
Like you said you could have ovulated later! spotting isnt a full AF! could be implantation bleeding! :thumbup:

Hey guys,
I went into the Feb testers group but think I might need to be added to this one. This is my first month of TTC and used an OPK which said I ovulated on the 13th Jan. My AF is due 27th Jan - so should i :test: on 28th Jan???? What do you guys think?

Sending lots of baby :dust: to everyone still waiting.

You have been added! :dust:

Hey guys,
I went into the Feb testers group but think I might need to be added to this one. This is my first month of TTC and used an OPK which said I ovulated on the 13th Jan. My AF is due 27th Jan - so should i :test: on 28th Jan???? What do you guys think?

Sending lots of baby :dust: to everyone still waiting.

I'm going to test on 22nd. -
AF not due until 26th I think but can't wait any longer. I know if it's a BFN that I won't be out yet. First month doing this so I'm probably unrealistic ally hopeful.
Wish me luck x

So I'm pretty sure I ovulated early. Maybe on CD 12,13 according to my OPK tests. I'm not entirely sure though. I got a almost positive or just positive on CD 11 and I've had a lot of CM (TMI!). I had fade in with the OPKs and since then I've had fade outs.
It just seems so early! I normally ovulate on CD 16!

That would put me on 3-4 days past Ov. Which means I'm definitely testing in Jan!

How is everyone else doing?

So I'm pretty sure I ovulated early. Maybe on CD 12,13 according to my OPK tests. I'm not entirely sure though. I got a almost positive or just positive on CD 11 and I've had a lot of CM (TMI!). I had fade in with the OPKs and since then I've had fade outs.
It just seems so early! I normally ovulate on CD 16!

That would put me on 3-4 days past Ov. Which means I'm definitely testing in Jan!

How is everyone else doing?

Hi Sarah! I have found that during vacations I'm much more relaxed and ovulate early. Did you have time off around New Years? FX'd for you & I love your avatar! :p

AFM, no symptoms. AF due this weekend. :shrug:

:dust::dust:

I'm 6DPO and I'm so moody! Ahh, my poor DH! Slight cramps too. And quite a bit of CM, but that's not unusual for me.

I guess I can expect AF early next week :( . Hope I get to POAS first though. I've never even got a BFN nevermind a BFP so I just want the experience! The crazy things TTC does, eh?

I was due to test today..at 13DPO. BFN. Temp is still high tho...(you can look at the chart) booo. Guess I ll wait a few days!
Good luck to those still testing/left to test and lots og :hugs2: for those who got the dreaded :witch:

Hi all! I'm still trying to hold off on testing until the 27th, which is when I will be officially late. I'm 11 dpo today and am having the urge to go test but I don't want to see a BFN. It hurts way to much to know that we were not successful in the past few months. Anyway, if you all were me, when would you test? My cycles are not completely straightened out yet. My first cycle on Clomid was only 25 days and the last cycle was 33. I based this cycle on the last one. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->