• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Hey Guys,

Yesterday was my anniversary so I didnt get a chance to update the list. Congrats Heather 13 on your :bfp:. I am excited for you :happydance:.

The list has been updated.

Happy belated Anniversary, I hope that you enjoyed it.

It looks like your cycle is matching up well with it... ;)

Hubby and I think we conceived Thanksgiving weekend, lol! Very romantic!!!

We started trying Thanksgiving Weekend. I was hoping for an August baby. However, it looks like that wasnt in the cards. If Ive conceived on my anniversary, the baby will be due on my husband's birthday. How does that work? We will see how it goes.

It looks like your cycle is matching up well with it... ;)

Hubby and I think we conceived Thanksgiving weekend, lol! Very romantic!!!

I am gonna be testing on January 26th.. Wish me luck ladies!!! Hoping for a BFP!!

Well af is supposed to come today, usually I wake up and she is here but the day isn't over. No sign of her yet tho

Donut!!! Congradulations hun....also Im very curious to see how that happened for you???
You got af (or was ib) and then you had to wait 23DPO before you got a BFP??

Donut!!! Congradulations hun....also Im very curious to see how that happened for you???
You got af (or was ib) and then you had to wait 23DPO before you got a BFP??

Thank you! I didn't get AF I don't know why it says that there :shrug:. My last AF was on Dec 16th. I got a pos OPK on Jan 1st. I had all negatives until today, the line came up immediately and was VERY pink. This pic might not show it as well.

Attachments

• 0125121153.jpg
    0125121153.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Donut on your :bfp:. That is so exciting!!!! :happydance:

***The list has been updated***

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members