• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Congrats to everyone that got there :bfp: this month! Im testing on the 28th and not trying to symptom watch but ive had pains in both ovaries, really tired during the day and my bbs have been feeling full and sore. Usually i dont have any symptoms before AF so i have all my fingers crossed!

:dust:

Congrats to everyone that got there :bfp: this month! Im testing on the 28th and not trying to symptom watch but ive had pains in both ovaries, really tired during the day and my bbs have been feeling full and sore. Usually i dont have any symptoms before AF so i have all my fingers crossed!

Good luck!!! Fingers and toes crossed!! :)

Thank you all so much, I'm bursting with excitement. Lit did test 10 mins ago. Good luck to everyone x

Well I am in shock - tested early and got a BFP!!! Hoping this is a sticky one!

Bababall and Srbjbex, congrats!! It's great to have some BFPs...:thumbup:

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

Ok... So I think the :witch: is making her appearance... But I don't want to say I'm out just yet... Have some light brown spotting (which could be implantational)... If I get a full flow sometime today or tomorrow then I'm out for the count, but til then, fx'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->