• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that my hubby and I got our BFP this month! :D I know I was gaga for symptoms, so here are mine: Around 11dpo I got some brown spotting and red streaks in my cm, so I told my husband we were out. I think it was implantation bleeding, though. I tested at 12 dpo and got the faintest + ever, but it continued to get darker. The first symptom I felt was headaches, then a lot of extra saliva in my mouth, and every time I went somewhere it really smelled bad. Once I was 14dpo, I started getting breast and nipple tenderness and saw bumps coming up all over on my nipples. I have also experienced some crampy feelings on and off since then, but that's normal. Some women swear for the first two months that they feel like they're going to start their period at any minute, which is how I felt, too. One thing that threw me off was that my First Response test didn't get to the darkness of the control line, but my dr told me that's pretty normal for FR and to test with a Clearblue or EPT if I wanted that dark, dark line. This past month my hubby and I bd'd in the morning and the night during O time and we used OPK's which was a huge help! I didn't chart BBT, though. Hope this helps everyone, and good luck!!!

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that my hubby and I got our BFP this month! :D I know I was gaga for symptoms, so here are mine: Around 11dpo I got some brown spotting and red streaks in my cm, so I told my husband we were out. I think it was implantation bleeding, though. I tested at 12 dpo and got the faintest + ever, but it continued to get darker. The first symptom I felt was headaches, then a lot of extra saliva in my mouth, and every time I went somewhere it really smelled bad. Once I was 14dpo, I started getting breast and nipple tenderness and saw bumps coming up all over on my nipples. I have also experienced some crampy feelings on and off since then, but that's normal. Some women swear for the first two months that they feel like they're going to start their period at any minute, which is how I felt, too. One thing that threw me off was that my First Response test didn't get to the darkness of the control line, but my dr told me that's pretty normal for FR and to test with a Clearblue or EPT if I wanted that dark, dark line. This past month my hubby and I bd'd in the morning and the night during O time and we used OPK's which was a huge help! I didn't chart BBT, though. Hope this helps everyone, and good luck!!!

Congrats on ur BFP!!!

:dust:

Congrats on your BFP! Thanks for sharing symptoms! H&H 9 months to you x

Sharonfruit & SweetPea, I'm so sorry the witch got you guys too. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

WOW 16bfps!?! heck yes!:yipee:

For all of you who the witch got, dont lose hope for February! :flower::hugs:

The dumb witch got me last night 2 days early!!! Best wishes to all the newly expecting and Happy & Healthy 9 months!!! On to Feb!

Hi, just to update you but my period came. Please could you update my info? thanks honey xxxxx

Congrats to Bababall, Srbjbex, and Heather! Happy & Healthy Pregnancies to you all.. See you in 1st Tri!

i might be out.. brown spotting and im kind of crampy. trying to stay positive

i might be out.. brown spotting and im kind of crampy. trying to stay positive

I'm also majorly crampy and moody... and I've been eating tons of sugar...so now I've gone hyper and loopy! Looks like AF could be coming...:cry:

:nope:Serious PMS, sore boobs and slight cramps BFN today AF due tomorrow

Congrats to all who got BFP this month.

I hope to get good news in February.

Im out for this month as i ovulated later than expected- i wont be testing until the 7th of Feb... Congrats to all the BFP

I'm officially out. Crampy horrible miserable. And the stupid re isn't calling back (though the receptionist who is super sweet told me she felt bad it didn't work this cycle which is nice). Having a few drinks today and going
Hiking in napa tomorrow so we can get some wine on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"