***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Still testing BFN! Feel nauseous as anything, and have a terrible headache, think I might be coming down with a virus or something...still cramping though.

Could you move me forward to 29th? Sorry to be annoying :blush:

My luteal phase seemed to be much shorter last month (can that happen?).

Donut!!! Congradulations hun....also Im very curious to see how that happened for you???
You got af (or was ib) and then you had to wait 23DPO before you got a BFP??

Thank you! I didn't get AF I don't know why it says that there :shrug:. My last AF was on Dec 16th. I got a pos OPK on Jan 1st. I had all negatives until today, the line came up immediately and was VERY pink. This pic might not show it as well.

Did you test everyday?? 21 dpo...wow quite a wait .
Congrads either way hun! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Donut!!! Congradulations hun....also Im very curious to see how that happened for you???
You got af (or was ib) and then you had to wait 23DPO before you got a BFP??

Thank you! I didn't get AF I don't know why it says that there :shrug:. My last AF was on Dec 16th. I got a pos OPK on Jan 1st. I had all negatives until today, the line came up immediately and was VERY pink. This pic might not show it as well.

Did you test everyday?? 21 dpo...wow quite a wait .
Congrads either way hun! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!
I didn't test every day, it was sort of sporadic. I took a test on the 18th before my bfp. And got my bfp on the 25th.

I'm a yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it

Congratulations :dance: H&H 9 months to you!

Well I am in shock - tested early and got a BFP!!! Hoping this is a sticky one!

Yay!!! So happy for you. I'm praying for you that this will be a sticky bean.

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that my hubby and I got our BFP this month! :D I know I was gaga for symptoms, so here are mine: Around 11dpo I got some brown spotting and red streaks in my cm, so I told my husband we were out. I think it was implantation bleeding, though. I tested at 12 dpo and got the faintest + ever, but it continued to get darker. The first symptom I felt was headaches, then a lot of extra saliva in my mouth, and every time I went somewhere it really smelled bad. Once I was 14dpo, I started getting breast and nipple tenderness and saw bumps coming up all over on my nipples. I have also experienced some crampy feelings on and off since then, but that's normal. Some women swear for the first two months that they feel like they're going to start their period at any minute, which is how I felt, too. One thing that threw me off was that my First Response test didn't get to the darkness of the control line, but my dr told me that's pretty normal for FR and to test with a Clearblue or EPT if I wanted that dark, dark line. This past month my hubby and I bd'd in the morning and the night during O time and we used OPK's which was a huge help! I didn't chart BBT, though. Hope this helps everyone, and good luck!!!

Congratulations on your :bfp: :dance: Thanks for posting your symptoms.

:happydance: Congrats! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you!

Jan 25th BFP!!! :D

Yay! Congratulations!!! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you.

I hope I got everyone.

AFM - AF was due today but I'm thinking things are still a little off from my laparoscopy. I'm too scared to test because I don't want to see another bfn (they are so heart breaking). Good luck to all still left to test this month.

I've been feeling really tired and breasts are a bit sore... been sleeping in the afternoon everyday. I've been counting my cdays.. I was scared to see a hint of blood everytime I pee. it doesn't help that I felt like my AF is coming soon. I was nervous.

BUT I waited until day 35 before I peed on a stick. I woke up and was trembling, can't get to make myself move. I was really scared of another heartbreak of a negative test. Then I finally did it. Ooops! test line has no line and that broke my heart. Then I looked again. TWO LINES! POSITIVE! I couldn't believe it. well actually until now I still can't believe it.

went to the doctor immediately and she prescribed multivitamins with amino acids? Kinda weird. And duphaston and asked me to come back next week for transvaginal ultrasound.

To be honest I am scared. I wanted this baby sooo bad. I can't lose this baby. I have PCOS and that made this pregnancy a high risk they say. I am tired of all the metformin, clomid and duphaston I need to take every day. Add the folic acid and so many more I'm tired to elaborate. Wow this got very long. In short. I am really happy right now. And nervous.

BFP on the 25th as well. So this still hasn't really sink in yet.

I know what you mean about it not sinking in hun, congrats! I hope this one sticks <3 GL to you!

Just popping in to say I'm a 'tentative' :bfp: on IC yest and stronger today, waiting for the digital yes before saying for sure (taking it on Sunday) :thumbup:

When I know for sure ill add symptoms to the symptom thread :winkwink:

Just popping in to say I'm a 'tentative' :bfp: on IC yest and stronger today, waiting for the digital yes before saying for sure (taking it on Sunday) :thumbup:

Congrats!:happydance: i got my bfp on an Ic then confirmed with a digital! :hugs:

Congratulations... Have a H & H nine months...

Congratulations badingdang!

Im out, stupid :witch: got me today

:hug:

Congratulations! H&H 9 months.

AFM - I tested today with a FRER and got a BFN. Just waiting on AF now so I can start cycle 10.

I'm out this month. We meet again, CD1. Hoping this is the last time
I have to say that!!

Starting clomid on the 31st, so my next test day will be February 29! Is there already a board for February testers?

I'm out this month. We meet again, CD1. Hoping this is the last time
I have to say that!!

Starting clomid on the 31st, so my next test day will be February 29! Is there already a board for February testers?

We have had our disappointments this month. Hope Feb brings us joy.
Here's the link for the board of February testers - https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/847515-february-testers-87-testers-0-bfps.html

:hi:

I'm now 14dpo and got too scared to poas today :( sorry to mess your list up. I don't know when I'm going to get the courage to test. It'll definitely be before feb though as I'll be 18dpo by then (that's if the witch stays away).

I'll keep you all updated.

Congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to everyone else either still testing or going into February

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->