JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

I need to be taken off for the time being :/ My original date for testing was Jan 7 lol.

Apparently, my fever/flu has caused me not to ovulate! Hoping it will just be a late one, but signs are not good. I'll come back and give a date if I ovulate anytime soon.

Good luck testers!

I need to be taken off for the time being :/ My original date for testing was Jan 7 lol.

Apparently, my fever/flu has caused me not to ovulate! Hoping it will just be a late one, but signs are not good. I'll come back and give a date if I ovulate anytime soon.

Good luck testers!

That happened to me last month! I did ovulate, but it was just really late (after i was over the flu)

I will be testing on the 25th at the earliest. As long as the femera works. I will be doing an IUI this cycle. :) so add me to the list...hopefully I get a BFP this cycle. :/

Good luck testers!

That happened to me last month! I did ovulate, but it was just really late (after i was over the flu)

Glad to hear you ovulated! I am hoping I will, but I have never had this happen before! My flu was only a day, and it was 2 days before I was supposed to O, so super confusing. Thanks for telling me about your experience :) Makes me feel like there is still hope!

Good luck testers!

Glad to hear you ovulated! I am hoping I will, but I have never had this happen before! My flu was only a day, and it was 2 days before I was supposed to O, so super confusing. Thanks for telling me about your experience :) Makes me feel like there is still hope!

Never really happened before to me either (before i had my little one). I am still BF right now so my cycles arent 100% (they seem to be getting shorter and shorter every month). But last month it was longer because i was sick. The weird thing was i got spotting on the day i should have ovulated (i think my body was gearing up for it and it just didnt happen). Hopefully you will still ovulate!!! Are you temping?

I will be testing on the 2nd! Fingers crossed! After this cycle we will have been TTC for over a year! Hope this is the month!!

Can I join you ladies pretty pleeeaaase! :flower: Not sure when I'm testing... last cycle was 32 days but the one before that was 26 and they're usually 28 :wacko: Apparently I O late also, which I found out after tracking last cycle, so I can't really test before my AF is due. I'm just going to wait to test this month if AF doesn't show (if I don't cave!). CD 16 today and temp is dropping and O pain so hoping I'm Oing earlier this cycle than last one. If not pregnant this month I'm trying soy next. Is it possible to O from the same ovary in 2 cycles? I'm having O pain in the same ovary as the last cycle... anyone else have this before?

oh my hello Nazz !! fancy seeing you here lol ... so is that what happened last cycle ? i didnt hear anything new from the old thread .. i was wondering about you

Can I join you ladies pretty pleeeaaase! :flower: Not sure when I'm testing... last cycle was 32 days but the one before that was 26 and they're usually 28 :wacko: Apparently I O late also, which I found out after tracking last cycle, so I can't really test before my AF is due. I'm just going to wait to test this month if AF doesn't show (if I don't cave!). CD 16 today and temp is dropping and O pain so hoping I'm Oing earlier this cycle than last one. If not pregnant this month I'm trying soy next. Is it possible to O from the same ovary in 2 cycles? I'm having O pain in the same ovary as the last cycle... anyone else have this before?

Yes, you can O from the same ovay 2 cycles in a row. I asked my doc about this because I have always heard that it alternates.

minuet have you taken a preg test lately? Just curious, because looking at your past charts you tend to stay low, 96's to low 97's. And for awhile now you have been in the mid to upper 97's. Don't want to get your hopes up, but I would test if I was you :)

Yeah I was wondering about the temperature difference myself. I was just taking it as a good sign that maybe my body is starting to work. :haha:

I did a pregnancy and ovulation test yesterday and they were both negative.

Thanks tho :hugs:

Good luck testers!

Never really happened before to me either (before i had my little one). I am still BF right now so my cycles arent 100% (they seem to be getting shorter and shorter every month). But last month it was longer because i was sick. The weird thing was i got spotting on the day i should have ovulated (i think my body was gearing up for it and it just didnt happen). Hopefully you will still ovulate!!! Are you temping?

I am temping... thats how I figured out I didnt ovulate :) Everything else happened, so it totally "geared up" and just didn't happen. Positive opk, ewcm, etc, it was all there. Just no temp rise. Do you normally get O spotting? I never have.

I used to have longer cycles, but had a mc last summer, and they seem to be a normal length now. Maybe I had problems with Oing before, but just never knew as I didn't start temping until after the mc.

Yes, you can O from the same ovay 2 cycles in a row. I asked my doc about this because I have always heard that it alternates.

Thanks, still confused about O pain because last cycle I had O pain around this time, but FF still said I O'd cd 24... I don't see how O pain can happen more than within a few days of O.

oh my hello Nazz !! fancy seeing you here lol ... so is that what happened last cycle ? i didnt hear anything new from the old thread .. i was wondering about you

Hey pretty lady! Idk that thread kind of died so.... yeah lol. Yeah AF came a few days later that it was supposed to :growlmad: and it was really short too, so idk what happened there. I also fainted on xmas eve, but I'm not wasting another test to find out if I am indeed pregnant (because I'm sure I'm not).

Hope we can beat all the other months on the number of bfps we all get!!! Good luck ladies!!

Thanks, still confused about O pain because last cycle I had O pain around this time, but FF still said I O'd cd 24... I don't see how O pain can happen more than within a few days of O.

Hey pretty lady! Idk that thread kind of died so.... yeah lol. Yeah AF came a few days later that it was supposed to :growlmad: and it was really short too, so idk what happened there. I also fainted on xmas eve, but I'm not wasting another test to find out if I am indeed pregnant (because I'm sure I'm not).

:happydance: i am soooo happy to see you .. yeah i figured everyone moved on . but on that note , did you see a dr or call one to see about the fainting? well even if you are or not i would still love to have updates on you !! :hugs:
its sooo nice to recognize someone on here and remember what they have been through or going through. :winkwink: but i am super duper crossing my fingers for you my dear !! if you want you can soooo pvt message me and or do an email too :) :dust::flow:

[
I am temping... thats how I figured out I didnt ovulate :) Everything else happened, so it totally "geared up" and just didn't happen. Positive opk, ewcm, etc, it was all there. Just no temp rise. Do you normally get O spotting? I never have.

I used to have longer cycles, but had a mc last summer, and they seem to be a normal length now. Maybe I had problems with Oing before, but just never knew as I didn't start temping until after the mc.

No I have never had ovulation spotting before. It was weird, i had it 2 days in a row. You sound just like me! I started temping after i had a MC, now i dont know how i ever lived without it!! It helps so much to understand what is going on! Well hopefully you still ovulate this month!

[

No I have never had ovulation spotting before. It was weird, i had it 2 days in a row. You sound just like me! I started temping after i had a MC, now i dont know how i ever lived without it!! It helps so much to understand what is going on! Well hopefully you still ovulate this month!

I feel exactly the same about temping! Love it! Ahaha its sad but when I'm bored I sometimes just stare at my chart haha looking for who knows what! Oh well!

[

Haha, I know! I don't know how I lived without it either. And thanks, I hope I do too! Trying not to stress about it in the meantime :)

[

I feel exactly the same about temping! Love it! Ahaha its sad but when I'm bored I sometimes just stare at my chart haha looking for who knows what! Oh well!

haha me too!

I thought about temping but you're supposed to temp around the same time every day aren't you?? And I have a great husband who lets me have lay-ins most of the time so sometimes I'll wake at 7 (when I get up with my son) and other times I'll get up at 9 or 10 or even 11 if I'm really tired.... So I don't think temping would be an option for me.... :shrug:

Welcome to all new ladies! I've added your dates!
Nazz I couldn't add you cause I don't have a date, so I'll add you when you give me a date :) Don't worry if you think you might test earlier (or later) then we'll just add the result when you do get it.

As for tekkitten, I've taken you out for now. Let me know when you have a new date!!! :) Fingers crossed you'll still ovulate, soon hopefully! :)

Good luck everyone!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->