JANUARY TESTERS!! Come get your newyears BFP!! 27 BFPs SO FAR!!

What DPO is everyone planning to test on? The 5th is 14DPO for me.

The 9th is 15dpo....I doubt I'll wait that long though haha and if I'm not preg I'm sure AF will be there long before that. It's my youngest daughter's first b-day...so I thought it'd be cute to get a "big sister" shirt and wrap it up for her to open in front of DH :D
So actually I'll probably test a few days before the 9th so I can get the shirt if needed :lol:

I usually start testing about 6dpo, but I am trying to wait till 9 or 10dpo!

well I WAS supposed to be a Jan tester, but I broke down and bought a test today, and, well, it turned out like this

https://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/MissSapphireEyes/IMAG0022_zps38dc5ab5.jpg

Oooh yay!! Congrats!!!!

I *think* the 5th is also 14DPO for me, but I'm also not 100% sure I ovulated? FF says it was CD13 but my temp looks more like CD11 (leaving CD13 to be a fallback rise) So I think I'll also be testing on the 5th! FX! :dust:

hi, im 14dpo on the 5th too, think i might test on the first with first response test as says from6days b4 af! when do u plan on testing? days 5-6dpo my bb felt so sore n grew a cup size for a few hours then wentbk to normal, has any one else experienced this? i feel totally normal now so trying not to get hopes up! :dust::dust: xxx

hi, im 14dpo on the 5th too, think i might test on the first with first response test as says from6days b4 af! when do u plan on testing? days 5-6dpo my bb felt so sore n grew a cup size for a few hours then wentbk to normal, has any one else experienced this? i feel totally normal now so trying not to get hopes up! :dust::dust: xxx

Yesterday I was 6DPO and my bb felt HUGE! It's very hard for me to distinguish anything though because I'm still nursing my 11 month old so it's just so hard to tell. But when I got out of the bath DH was like "DAYUM!!!" so apparently I wasn't the only one that noticed lol. :rofl:

Congrats Lock! How many dpo are you and when is your due date?

Put me down for testing on January 17th. AF is due around January 14-15th. Normally I would wait a week past that to test (I'm a patient person), but the 17th is my birthday, plus I'll be stuck in the hospital that day waiting for them to release DD after her second cleft palate repair surgery, so a BFP could be a potentially pleasant surprise for the occasion.

ooh, can I join? I am 7DPO right now, due to test on Jan 5th. Congrats to lockandkey for her :bfp: !!

Im going to start testing 6 dpo, but i dont get too upset over a negative yet, its when AF comes that i get a little upset, but i bounce back pretty quick and get ready for the next cycle. Im going to start temping this next cycle if im not pregnant this time.

Same! I always wish halfway through my cycle that I'd been temping haha
But to be fair, we weren't planning on TTC till next cycle anyway

I'm gonna be testing from 10dpo (If I make it that long haha :p) But only cause I know I had my bfp's at 10dpo with my previous pregnancies, and I know that I didn't get anything before that. So if I'm pregnant I'm expecting to get a bfp at 10dpo at the earliest. Though I do tend to think (I noticed that last cycle) that if I don't have a bfp by 10dpo that I'm just not pregnant.... :dohh:

I tried temping before but I wake up so much during the night! It it still reliable if you wake alot? If I don't get a bfp this month I'm on to temping.

I am even awful at opks! I drink so much water all day... Going hours without it is almost impossible.

Congrats lock
Not even jan and the first bfp :) many congrats xxxxx

Hi there... I'm new to BnB... I am currently on CD 14 of cycle #2 ( well #2 for clomid) TTC baby #2 for 2 years... I would love if u could add me to Jan 15th! :)

hi, please can you add me to 17 th Jan? good luck everyone :dust:

Yay...Congrats Lock!!! Great way to start this thread!

I have been doing pretty well the last couple cycles waiting until around 9-10dpo to test, but I am starting to feel the urge pretty badly, so we will see! I also have a shorter 11ish day LP, so it makes sense for me to test a little earlier than most anyhow. Hey, I will justify it any way I have to, lol!

I tried temping before but I wake up so much during the night! It it still reliable if you wake alot? If I don't get a bfp this month I'm on to temping.

I am even awful at opks! I drink so much water all day... Going hours without it is almost impossible.

Take a look at my chart...I always have trouble sleeping (alot of waking up) in the TWW, but this cycle has been worse for some reason (hence all of the open circles). You can still see an ovulation pattern in my chart, just not as dramatic as my usual charts. I also had a ton of positive opks this cycle (no idea what that was about), but anyhow, I usually have a higher spike and post o temps other cycles. Everyone is different but my temps tend to be much lower with broken up sleep. I am usually 97.9ish after ovulation. I also have to temp vaginally as oral temps were very erratic for me. It is worth a try...bbt therms are pretty cheap and it is nice to know for sure when you ovulated!

Well, it looks like I may have Ov'd a lot sooner than I thought I would. I'm going to wait this out a few days and see (so much temp and OPK confusion this cycle!). I may be changing my test date very soon...

Congrats LockandKey! :happydance: That is fantastic news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->